Live account and friends show up on 360 Console, not on xbox.com or when imported to Xbox one

Discus and support Live account and friends show up on 360 Console, not on xbox.com or when imported to Xbox one in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I set up my new xbox one, and most of my gamerscore, all my friends, and my live subscription aren't showing up. If I log in on the xbox 360 I have 6... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Thurmej, May 1, 2014.

1. Thurmej
    Thurmej Guest

Live account and friends show up on 360 Console, not on xbox.com or when imported to Xbox one

I set up my new xbox one, and most of my gamerscore, all my friends, and my live subscription aren't showing up. If I log in on the xbox 360 I have 6 months remaining and my friends list is there, but if I log in on xbox.com or on the Xbox One, it says I
    don't have a subscription or any friends and my gamerscore is a tenth of what it should be. It looks like my console isn't communicating with xbox.com and I don't know how to transfer the information.

:)

Thurmej, May 1, 2014
  2. dlCHIEF58
    dlCHIEF58 Guest
    Xbox One Not Showing Me That I'm Online?

Sk3pTiCz,

Did you add her from the One or was it from the 360/Xbox.com? I have one friend who I added on my Xbox One who does not show up on my friends list on the 360 or on Xbox.com. I'd bet that is the issue - try adding her from the Xbox website or a 360 console.

dlCHIEF58, May 1, 2014
  3. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    x box 360 to x box 1 friend request problems

The friend system is different on each console. The One is set up as a follower system, so it doesn't actually send a friend request and friend requests from the 360 do not show up. He may be able to see the friend request on xbox.com or if he signs into
    a 360.

Smwutches, May 1, 2014
  4. Thurmej
    Thurmej Guest

Solved. I was logging in with my recovery email instead of my main email and it was showing me the same profile information but only the game information for my Windows gaming account.

Thurmej, May 1, 2014
  5. Thurmej Win User

Solved. I was logging in with my recovery email instead of my main email and it was showing me the same profile information but only the game information for my Windows gaming account.
  6. dlCHIEF58 Win User

Xbox One Not Showing Me That I'm Online?

Sk3pTiCz,

Did you add her from the One or was it from the 360/Xbox.com? I have one friend who I added on my Xbox One who does not show up on my friends list on the 360 or on Xbox.com. I'd bet that is the issue - try adding her from the Xbox website or a 360 console.
  7. Smwutches Win User

x box 360 to x box 1 friend request problems

The friend system is different on each console. The One is set up as a follower system, so it doesn't actually send a friend request and friend requests from the 360 do not show up. He may be able to see the friend request on xbox.com or if he signs into
    a 360.
  8. bowski477 Win User

Why does my profile say This user's recent activity is not available?

If the account has only been active on the Xbox One the activity will not show up just yet. Xbox.com is still only showing Xbox 360 activity.
  9. Kenny H. Win User

People can't approve my friend requests

I just checked and it doesn't look like you can approve friend requests on Xbox.com any longer. They have to approve the request through an Xbox 360 console. They can also add you as a friend in their One by searching your gamer tag, but they won't show
    up on your friends list
Thema:

1. Live account and friends show up on 360 Console, not on xbox.com or when imported to Xbox one - Similar Threads - Live account friends

2. What happened to my Xbox Live account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What happened to my Xbox Live account?: So I bought Gears 5 on Steam thinking it was a crossplay game - but not seeing any option to download it to xbox without paying for it again. I signed up for the Gamepass trial, download Gears 5...
  3. Not Able to Change Xbox Live Account on Minecraft Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Not Able to Change Xbox Live Account on Minecraft Windows 10: I'm not sure the best way to explain this, but I'll try. :) My son plays MInecraft. Used to be just PE on phones and tablets, but he now also has both Java edition and Windows 10 edition...
  4. i need more girl friends on my xbox live account come add me or ill add you just reply to this ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i need more girl friends on my xbox live account come add me or ill add you just reply to this ...: im ian and im intrested playing with girls on my xbox live games so come here and tell me your xbox live name and ill add you or you can add me f1ce008e-955b-430b-924a-b820df0498dc
  5. Xbox Live Child Account Cannot Add Friends

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Child Account Cannot Add Friends: Hi My son has a Child Account on our Xbox One. He has been able to add friends in the past but for the last two weeks has been unable to add any either on the Xbox itself or on Xbox.com. The...
  6. xbox live friends list not showing up after recovered account and factory reset

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live friends list not showing up after recovered account and factory reset: hey, my friends list was frozen for a couple of days stuck at 120 people online when i know their console was offline, so i called xbox and they told me to delete and recover my account, i did...
  7. Can not send message to my friend even though account in good standing with Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can not send message to my friend even though account in good standing with Xbox Live: Even though having an active Xbox Live Gold membership and account in good standing, can't send any message to my friend. I can receive the messages though. Also, tried everything as listed...
  8. Hi Microsoft I have an xbox live gold account that my friend got for me and a game isnt ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi Microsoft I have an xbox live gold account that my friend got for me and a game isnt ...: Hi Microsoft I have an xbox live gold account that my friend got for me and a game isnt reading it. If and how do you fix this??? Since the game (destiny by bungie) requires xbox live gold to do...
  9. "Friend" stole my xbox live 3 mth card, found out when i went to add to my account ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Friend" stole my xbox live 3 mth card, found out when i went to add to my account ...: So i bought a 3 mth xbox live card and when i went to add it to my account after my free 1 month was up i couldnt use it. It seems my so called friend stole my card from me aand used the number to...
  10. using xbox live account on a friends xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    using xbox live account on a friends xbox: my sons are having trouble logging onto their gamertags at a friends house. how can they use it? 449d5aa8-13b7-40a8-862c-4798c07ad41b