Live account hacked then deleted

Discus and support Live account hacked then deleted in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My gamertag from 2015 was hacked about 60 days ago. I have been deployed for a while so unfortunately I didn't notice till I tried to sign in today. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Faxy82, Jan 29, 2022.

1. Faxy82
    Faxy82 Guest

My gamertag from 2015 was hacked about 60 days ago. I have been deployed for a while so unfortunately I didn't notice till I tried to sign in today. I tried to recover the email but its saying it no longer exists. like someone deleted the account completely. But I see my account online. So I know someone is using it. What can i do?

:)

Faxy82, Jan 29, 2022
  2. Mistress Sara Win User

Account hacked and deleted

3. AbledMantis9839 Win User

Hello,
    the problem is that this person has totally delete my account. can I use my gamertag with another email address?
    thank you
  4. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hey there,

Thanks for reaching out. I'm sorry to hear about the issue trying to contact customer support.

Try this:

When you go to
    Contact Us to
    get it to request a callback follow these steps:

• Step 1 ----select Xbox One
    • Step 2 ----select no
      thanks, then select category system update
    • Step 3-----gives some troubleshooting or help tips
    • Step 4 ----select request a call from support

Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you.

Hope this helps.
  5. jem_1960 Win User

Hi, thanks for that

Yes, I've spent quite a lot of time on that page, but entirely failed to find anywhere where I can request a callback. I've looped round the autobot several times, which offers me a link to 'talk to a person' - which puts me straight back onto that page.

There may well be a link there that will solve all my problems but I just can't see it - if you can point me in the right direction I'd be very grateful

with thanks,

Jem
  6. AbledMantis9839 Win User

hello, I contact the service but he tells me that the information is not sufficient, can you help me because I filled the form and still nothing.
Thema:

1. Live account hacked then deleted - Similar Threads - Live account hacked

2. I think my account has been hacked or glitched from xbox live

in XBoX Accessibility
    I think my account has been hacked or glitched from xbox live: I was playing Rainbow Six Siege and got a message. I responded with explicit content, but it wasn't anything too crazy. The worse I thought would happen would be a little com ban. 1 minute later...
  3. Xbox Live Account "BlowMyGlowstick" Hacked Back In 2014.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live Account "BlowMyGlowstick" Hacked Back In 2014.: I am in a bit of a dilemma, and my issue still has not been solved since 2014. After multiple attempts at trying to contact Microsoft Support to get my account back over the years, I've grown...
  4. XBox Live account hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBox Live account hacked: Hi Today while trying to use my Xbox 360 over a while, I noticed I was logged out. Trying to login to my account resulted in a message saying an account with the given email doesn't exist. I know...
  5. My Xbox live account was hacked and charged

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox live account was hacked and charged: Hello eveyone, My xbox account was hacked by someone who username and phone number I have because they tried to steal my account. When I called microsoft I got no help. But I'd like to know who...
  6. xbox live account hacked an perm banned (recovered account already)

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox live account hacked an perm banned (recovered account already): my account was recently hacked and received a perm ban from Xbox live services my email also got hacked and compliance locked, but since then I have successfully RECOVERED the email and added...
  7. Live/Outlook account HACKED, recovery email CHANGED, Microsoft Recovery Form USELESS

in XBoX on Consoles
    Live/Outlook account HACKED, recovery email CHANGED, Microsoft Recovery Form USELESS: Just got X-Box S two days ago. Trying to login to Live, and it is saying "fix this on the web at account.live.com" Have tried account recovery, many many times... and it is showing my backup...
  8. Hacked XBox Live Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hacked XBox Live Account: Hi my sons XBox Live account has been hacked, how do I get it reset. When I try to reset the password I get the option to send a code to an email ending in mailnesia.com or to call a number ending...
  9. Someone THREATENED to hack my xbox live account and ban me.

in XBoX on Windows
    Someone THREATENED to hack my xbox live account and ban me.: So, hi everyone, I am , a very huge fan of Minecraft. I wanted to play multiplayer survival, and came across a user (cannot remember full username), but I won't say it. They threatened to "hack...
  10. Xbox live account hacked, recovery form denied

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live account hacked, recovery form denied: Someone was able to hack into my xbox live account, change the password, and set up 2FA with an email address that does not belong to me. Xbox support is set up such that you cannot submit an...