Live Account

Discus and support Live Account in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can't sign into my live account on my game grounded says something went wrong There is a problem with your Microsoft account. To fix this, sign in to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dishil7, Jul 31, 2020.

1. Dishil7
    Dishil7 Guest

Live Account

Can't sign into my live account on my game grounded says something went wrong There is a problem with your Microsoft
    account. To fix this, sign in to account.live.com from a browser. I've tried multiple things but still doesn't work please help.

:)

Dishil7, Jul 31, 2020
  2. WPAK Win User

xbox live and windows live accounts

ok, then you probably want to change the microsoft account associated to your xbox live account

via the how to here:

support.xbox.com/.../manage-microsoft-account

-

So basically move the gamertag "User1234567" currently attached to your windows live account to a new windows live account (Microsoft account) to free up your windows live account (no xbox live account attached)

This will allow changing the windows live account attached to your xbox live account to a new windows live account (Microsoft account). And connecting your windows live account (microsofts account) to your account on the pc, will connect your local pc account
    to your windows live account and xbox live account.

-

Just keep in mind that changing the windows live account associated to an xbox live account can only be done via the console and the profile needs to be on a console for at least 30 days (if I understand correctly)

-

If I understand correctly that is what you want to do, right?
  3. ngocphi Win User

How to claim my one-month free trial of Xbox LIVE Gold?

no a gamesforwindows live account is a LIVE account as with zune and xbox live

as stated trials are for new accounts only

not preexisting live accounts and has to be created on the console not on a computer

trials are only for new accounts
  4. ngocphi Win User

I can' t add family members!!

you need to recover the account to the master account's console to be added

then he can recover it back to his console if it is a xbox live account

if it is not a live account it has to be promoted to a live account by joining xbox live
  5. dalokgawd Win User

xbox live and windows live accounts

But if my current Windows Live account is linked to this generic "User1234567" Xbox live account they made for me, won't it still be linked to that Xbox Live account when I go to re-set Windows 8 to a Windows Live login instead of a local login?

What I need to know how to do is de-link this Xbox Live account from my Windows Live account and re-link a different Xbox Live account to it instead.
  6. swagmaster2k300 Win User

Linking Xbox account to rockstar social club

I have tried that already and everytime rockstar says unable to authenticate with xbox live network. Make sure your account is a live account. My account is a live account.
Thema:

Live Account

1. Live Account - Similar Threads - Live Account

2. Xbox live account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live account: Hello, I forgot my password to my old xbox live account so I tried to change it but I couldn't because forgot the password to my email and no longer have access to the recovery email as well. I...
  3. Cannot Login to my Xbox Live Epic Games Account!!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot Login to my Xbox Live Epic Games Account!!!!: I'm trying to login to my Epic Games account on my Xbox and every time I go to "Sign In" to link my Xbox Live Account To my Epic Games account (even though I've never made an "Epic Games" account,...
  4. How can I buy/manage a Live subscription for my child, from my parent account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I buy/manage a Live subscription for my child, from my parent account?: I need to renew the Live subscription on my childs xbox and have successfully created a fsmily group. I do NOT want to leave my credit card on the child account where i have no control over it....
  5. adding an xbox1s to existing Microsoft live account

in XBoX on Consoles
    adding an xbox1s to existing Microsoft live account: We already have an x box with xbox live account, I would like to add a separate xbox1s to my live account. I have registered the xbox 1s on my account but cant link it. How do I like it without...
  6. My LIVE account was suspended

in XBoX Accessibility
    My LIVE account was suspended: My xbox live account AdamBomb5670 was suspended for 2 weeks on the premise that i cheated or that i knowingly played with cheaters and this action effected other players Negatively. These are...
  7. Error message when trying to create a Xbox Live username for microsoft account.

in XBoX on Windows
    Error message when trying to create a Xbox Live username for microsoft account.: I recently subscribed to the Xbox Game Pass (Beta) for PC with my existing microsoft account. Whenever I open the Xbox app on my computer it asks me to create a username and select a portrait....
  8. Child Account Xbox Live Suspended

in XBoX on Consoles
    Child Account Xbox Live Suspended: Hi, I have an Xbox Account with my son added as a child, and every month I add money to his account to pay for his xbox live gold subscription. However this month he cannot get it as it says his...
  9. My Xbox Live account has been subject to enforcement action and has blocked all live chat...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Live account has been subject to enforcement action and has blocked all live chat...: My Xbox Live account has been subject to enforcement action and has blocked all live chat communications. How long does the ban last? I have received no notification of the duration of the ban,...
  10. Im trying to download my xbox live account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im trying to download my xbox live account: Im trying to xbox 360 e but it keeps telling me there's a problem with my credentials And gives me the code: 801540A9 HELP any1 plss a1fd7784-118e-4bbf-8d73-34b4e25e13f1