Live and Game Pass Ultimate Sharing

Discus and support Live and Game Pass Ultimate Sharing in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; My friend and I have recently purchased a 12 month Xbox Live Gold subscription. My friend put the code in his Xbox and we share it as his console is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by DoIOffendYou, Apr 10, 2020.

1. DoIOffendYou
    DoIOffendYou Guest

My friend and I have recently purchased a 12 month Xbox Live Gold subscription. My friend put the code in his Xbox and we share it as his console is set as my home Xbox and vice versa. Afterwards I went and purchased 6 months Game Pass Ultimate and input
    the code on my console.

So here's my issue/question. The last time we did this the 12 month live was turned to 12 month Ultimate, this time its only showing I have Ultimate until November and my friend as Live until April 2021. Why can he not use my ultimate and me his live as
    it stands? He can't download any Game Pass games and anything he had on gold that installed on my console as well I no longer have access to? Any ideas as I'm lost?

Thanks

:)

DoIOffendYou, Apr 10, 2020
  2. GroundOregano94 Win User

xbox live vs game pass

If you want just game pass for them, one account must buy the game pass and be set as homebox. Then they can share game pass as same as live. But only on one console. College mentioned game pass ultimate. It is a good option. If you sign for ultimate,
    they will have a month or two of ultimate, and all they Live converted to ultimate. For example. If you buy 2 months ultimate (there is an offer for 2 bucks now) and they have 5 months of Live, they will get 7 months of Game pass ultimate that includes game
    pass. Live, and game pass for pc. If you buy with auto-renewal option, they will get one more month. If you don't like it, just wait for the period to pass, and then return to Live and game pass. Never cancel Ultimate, because you will lose remaining Live
    time. There is no family pass.
  3. Viper7Gamer Win User

About to throw Xbox out the window

Sorry about your Xbox Live problems.

Sometimes if you're game sharing and there is an Xbox Live outage on Purchases and Content Usage it will give you the "sign in with the profile used to purchase the games" if you are not on the home Xbox.

When purchasing Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for the first time always use your Xbox Live and Game Pass codes first. Do not cancel Xbox Live or Game Pass. When you upgrade to Game Pass Ultimate you get the remaining months to Ultimate months up to 3 years. So
    if you had 6 months of Live and 6 months of Game Pass you would get 1 year of Ultimate added on to your Ultimate Subscription.

As with your Xboxes, find out which one is set to home and use that one as the shared one.

Maybe your Game Pass didn't renew because it may be using an expired card?
  4. XA JJKILLERs Win User

(Share) Xbox Live

I have Xbox Gold and Game Pass Ultimate on my designated home console. When my friend signs it to her account on my console. She cannot access my Xbox Live gold or Game Pass Ultimate. How can i share these subscriptions?
    Game sharing is only allowed with in households
  5. Simple OJ Win User

Share a Game pass Ultimate account ?

No you can not share game pass ultimate
  6. luissolid Win User

Xbox Live Gold And Game Pass Ultimate

Can i buy gold separate from the game pass ultimate? Even when they combine together?
    Just to clarify... Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Includes Xbox Games Membership for Console and PC plus Xbox Live Gold for Console.

So in this case if you have Xbox Game Pass Ultimate you have already Xbox Live Gold.

Also remember that you can share the Xbox Live Gold, Game pass with all your accounts (family) in your home console!

Regards!
Thema:

1. Live and Game Pass Ultimate Sharing - Similar Threads - Live Game Pass

2. xbox live gold being cancelled with game pass ultimate?

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox live gold being cancelled with game pass ultimate?: So I wanted to cancel my Xbox game pass ultimate so it would not renew. Apparently, the Xbox live is combined with the game pass ultimate. So when you cancel the game pass it immediately expires...
  3. XBOX LIVE GOLD and XBOX Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBOX LIVE GOLD and XBOX Game Pass Ultimate: My XBOX LIVE GOLD has disappeared for a while and should have stayed until Christmas, and with it the XBOX Game Pass Ultimate. Please help me cause i buyed the live and the Game Pass Ultimate ~...
  4. Problem with xbox live and game pass

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problem with xbox live and game pass: I been able to play gamepass games for free for a few days now despite never purchasing it. My live needs to repaid but i haven't paid it because of the covid-19 outbreak my account should be...
  5. Xbox Live Gold vs Xbox Game Pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold vs Xbox Game Pass: Do I really need to be paying for both? I read an old message thread with a similar question, and the answers did not help me come to a conclusion. I am not the xbox player but the person who pays...
  6. xbox live cancelled when i cancelled game pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live cancelled when i cancelled game pass: last december i bought 12 months of xbox live and now its gone. last month i bought the game pass ultimate for one month but cancelled that subscription. after i cancelled this i one to play xbox...
  7. XBOX GAME PASS e account XBOX LIVE GOLD

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    XBOX GAME PASS e account XBOX LIVE GOLD: Ho rinnovato come ogni anno l’abbonamento gold in aprile, il mese scorso. Questa sera ho voluto provare game pass ad 1€, poi ho preferito cancellare la sottoscrizione con rimborso di 1€. Ma una...
  8. Xbox Live Gold after Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Gold after Game Pass Ultimate: I upgraded my previous gold membership to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. This expired today and I want to buy Gold membership again, but the wording on the site is very confusing. If I buy redeem a card...
  9. Can't log in to xbox live with game pass, nothing happens, no error

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't log in to xbox live with game pass, nothing happens, no error: Hi, I can no longer log in to xbox live with game pass, nothing happens, no error is thrown. In Win10 I start Xbox (beta) => sign in => my account shows up and I choose it => "welcome back" is...
  10. Xbox live to game pass ultimate conversion question.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox live to game pass ultimate conversion question.: anyone know how long this will be going on where your live gold converts to game pass ultimate? I ask because I thought my live ended thus November and bought a 2 year live gold but it dont expire...