: Live and network connection issues

Discus and support : Live and network connection issues in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; : Live and network connection issues When my xbox does that I just delete the mac address and then its all good!! 9624577a-95f2-4798-ac0c-b7125942f65e Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by ConfusedXBOXowner, Feb 7, 2019.

1. : Live and network connection issues

When my xbox does that I just delete the mac address and then its all good!!

:)

ConfusedXBOXowner, Feb 7, 2019
  2. jamesmasonzs Win User

Live and network connection issues

I think it's a system update I turned of my WiFi then went in to my xbox system settings and turned off automatic updates then reconnected to the WiFi and I can now play again. Hope this helps
  3. ConfusedXBOXowner Win User

Yeah, I've done all that to no avail.. Rebooted and removed power from modem, xbox and router multiple times.
  4. ConfusedXBOXowner Win User

Going to factory reset the Xbox(keep the games) and see if that helps at all. Talked with Xbox support and that's what they advised. I have four kids and a wife that all stream via phones, tablets or tvs(they were NOT streaming yesterday while this happened)
    and several devices other devices like security cams lights and what not.
  5. ChiefJoboo Win User

6. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello there

Sorry for any issues you are having due to the Service alert.
    What you can do is get notified once the alert is over. Visit our
    Xbox live status site
    and click on "Notify me" to receive a text message once this all blows over. Thanks for your patience and understanding in this matter.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

1. : Live and network connection issues - Similar Threads - Live network connection

2. xbox live network constantly connects and disconnects...

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live network constantly connects and disconnects...: I've been bouncing in and out of connection to xbox live randomly for the past week. I've tried EVERYTHING offered to help and none of it works at all. NONE. I don't know what else to do on my end...
  3. Can't connect to network/ xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to network/ xbox live: Can't connect to network via mobile hotspot 263a8cbd-a8f7-4ff9-a4bf-5a7d6394a854
  4. Network Speed Tests and your Connection to Xbox Live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Network Speed Tests and your Connection to Xbox Live: I saw this article on Lifehacker and wanted to start a discussion while highlighting speed tests and connections to Xbox Live. The article does a good job of pointing out why you can get wildly...
  5. Xfinity/Comcast WiFi losing Live/Network connection

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Xfinity/Comcast WiFi losing Live/Network connection: Xfinity/Comcast WiFi losing Live/Network connection i've got the same issue, tried everything to solve it. nothing worked out. disconnects meanwhile a game-session.... please let me know if u...
  6. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: I can't connect my Xbox to the Xbox live

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: I can't connect my Xbox to the Xbox live: Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: I can't connect my Xbox to the Xbox live Hello Spaze! It appears that this thread dates back pretty far. It would be awesome if you could create...
  7. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Can’t connect to Xbox Live with Ethernet ...

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Can’t connect to Xbox Live with Ethernet ...: Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Can’t connect to Xbox Live with Ethernet cable on my new Xbox one S. Hi, I just recently bought a brand new Xbox one S for my birthday. It works...
  8. Keep Needing to "Check Network Connection" b4 Xbox Live Signs in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keep Needing to "Check Network Connection" b4 Xbox Live Signs in: I have two Xbox One X's and this in happening on both. While the console auto-signs in, it doesn't auto sign into Xbox Live. I have to keep selecting the "Connect to Xbox Live" icon, which then...
  9. Not able to connect xbox live, but well connected to the network

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not able to connect xbox live, but well connected to the network: Hi, I tried to connect today to my account on xbox one S, and i have an error message saying that i am not connected to the network and suggest to check connection. I did the test, and...
  10. Can’t connect to Xbox Live with working network

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t connect to Xbox Live with working network: Hello, I’m not sure if anyone has a solution to this, but it’s really a frustrating problem. My dad renewed our Xbox live membership and I didn’t get around to getting on my Xbox One until a few...