Live Chat

Discus and support Live Chat in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; How Do You Do A Live Chat With a Xbox Worker 6e9363b5-f9a1-46d4-aa7a-fe487323e8da Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Goslf, Sep 11, 2019.

1. Goslf
    Goslf Guest

Live Chat

How Do You Do A Live Chat With a Xbox Worker

:)

Goslf, Sep 11, 2019
  2. HappyFawn887109 Win User

Gamertag changed when it wasn't really that offensive?

What live chat? There is no chat on the Enforcement website.
  3. ArminatorX Win User

Live Chat

If you need customer support, please go to
    https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

Select the category you need support with (e.g. click on the Xbox One console if you have trouble with your Xbox One console, or on the credit card icon, if you have billing and payment related issues).

Depending on your country, a virtual agent might show up. Click on the smaller link below the button to show other options.

From the list of topics, choose the one that most closely matches your issue. See if there is a "Show contact options" button at the bottom of the page. If not, choose a different topic.

Depending on the time of day, and the support's times of operation in your country, you will then see various tiles to "chat with Xbox support", or to "Request a callback". That way you can chat with the Xbox support worker, or have them call you on the
    phone.
  4. The King Lir Win User

Live Chat

You can find contact options for Xbox Support here: https://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  5. Gooni3zGaming Win User

Live Chat

thanks for the info much appreciated
  6. denis97g Win User

Live Chat

when you select what you need help with, click see other option and then show contact options.
Thema:

Live Chat

1. Live Chat - Similar Threads - Live Chat

2. Xbox live party chat problem.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live party chat problem.: So me and my 2 other friends were in a party, we were in it for like an hour. Then something strange happened, it randomly just cut off all mics. it didn't say connecting or we got kicked out, it...
  3. Xbox Live party chat suspended

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live party chat suspended: I was playing apex legends earlier today. It was the last 3 squads and the other two were teaming against us. I reported both players through Xbox because I cannot in-game, but before I messaged...
  4. For more than a week, no matter how many times I'm opening a chat and the Xbox Live...

in XboX Insiders
    For more than a week, no matter how many times I'm opening a chat and the Xbox Live...: [IMG] submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza [link] [comments]
  5. I’m. Temporarily Banned from Xbox live chat and people only reported me because of the wins...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’m. Temporarily Banned from Xbox live chat and people only reported me because of the wins...: I DID NOTHING WRONG GUYS PEOPLE REPORTED ME FOR RANDOM REASONS BECAUSE OF THE WINS I GOT IN THE GAMES THEY WERE SALTY 61f886d8-640c-47aa-9089-dd7c8d8a02f3
  6. I can’t use party chat at all. It tells me I must repurchase my subscription to Xbox live.

in XboX Insiders
    I can’t use party chat at all. It tells me I must repurchase my subscription to Xbox live.: I am in the beta ring. Just started happening when I got on 5 mins ago. Every time I try to start my own party or join a friend’s, it says I am out of Xbox live Gold. I am not actually out of...
  7. Заблокирован чат (запрет на общение) в Xbox Live[Translation-Blocked chat (no...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Заблокирован чат (запрет на общение) в Xbox Live[Translation-Blocked chat (no...: Я хотел бы узнать можно ли как то снять эту блокировку. Если нет то как узнать до какого времени будет блокировка? [Translation-I'd like to see if there's any way this lock can be removed. If...
  8. Xbox live party chat history

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live party chat history: I have a friend telling me that i said something that i didnt say is there a way that i can get the chat logs of what happened on april 13 2020 aa9c2151-2237-4f43-9351-d962c0086d3b
  9. Windows 10 Xbox App cant connect to Xbox Live 0x8923103D Party Chat

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10 Xbox App cant connect to Xbox Live 0x8923103D Party Chat: Disconnects me from party on xbox app in like 5 seconds every time but the network says no problems please help! aedc7fbf-1993-41c1-8c28-b85cffc9b768
  10. Really need to speak to someone is the live chat available???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Really need to speak to someone is the live chat available???: Microsoft balance is £10 but cant seem to pay for xbox live with it 48f84f57-58a4-4990-a415-c283413a3502