Live Chat

Discus and support Live Chat in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; How Do You Do A Live Chat With a Xbox Worker 6e9363b5-f9a1-46d4-aa7a-fe487323e8da Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Goslf, Sep 11, 2019.

1. Goslf
    Goslf Guest

Live Chat

How Do You Do A Live Chat With a Xbox Worker

:)

Goslf, Sep 11, 2019
  2. The King Lir Win User

Live Chat

You can find contact options for Xbox Support here: https://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  3. ArminatorX Win User

Live Chat

If you need customer support, please go to
    https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

Select the category you need support with (e.g. click on the Xbox One console if you have trouble with your Xbox One console, or on the credit card icon, if you have billing and payment related issues).

Depending on your country, a virtual agent might show up. Click on the smaller link below the button to show other options.

From the list of topics, choose the one that most closely matches your issue. See if there is a "Show contact options" button at the bottom of the page. If not, choose a different topic.

Depending on the time of day, and the support's times of operation in your country, you will then see various tiles to "chat with Xbox support", or to "Request a callback". That way you can chat with the Xbox support worker, or have them call you on the
    phone.
  4. Gooni3zGaming Win User

Live Chat

thanks for the info much appreciated
  5. denis97g Win User

Live Chat

when you select what you need help with, click see other option and then show contact options.
  6. HappyFawn887109 Win User

Gamertag changed when it wasn't really that offensive?

What live chat? There is no chat on the Enforcement website.
Thema:

Live Chat

1. Live Chat - Similar Threads - Live Chat

2. Disconnected form Xbox live party chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    Disconnected form Xbox live party chat: Hello this issue has been persisting for that last week or so, every time i turn my xbox on i cannot connect to party chat. I get the error 0x89231906. This issue has persisted for far to long and...
  3. Xbox Live Party Chat Issues - Disconnecting

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live Party Chat Issues - Disconnecting: Everything has been perfectly fine until today. As of today however I've been experiencing constant party issues. Whenever I join a party, it would disconnect me after about a minute. I figured...
  4. Major xbox live party issue [0x89234020] "Your network settings are blocking party chat"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Major xbox live party issue [0x89234020] "Your network settings are blocking party chat": I'm having this issue with only one friend where when either of us hosts a party, the joining player gets the error message. In addition we are not able to play any games together (Have tried...
  5. Bug with group chat and xbox live any ones had the same issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bug with group chat and xbox live any ones had the same issue: Hi im just wondering if somebody have been disconnected from group chat latetly listen this is a on going issue or not and dont tell everything is fine go check on the xbox support website cuze...
  6. Chat banned on xbox live account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Chat banned on xbox live account: My account has had some restrictions placed on it because of a recent ban on communications. The ban was the result of online multiplayer on battlefield V. I killed this player a couple of times...
  7. Live Chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    Live Chat: I have a question about some unauthorized charges on my debit card and need to know how to reach live chat. Thanks in advance. f651f3f5-51e9-4d85-add6-fac664a0cdf0
  8. I cannot be heard in Xbox live party chat, but I can hear others and gameplay, adapter...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot be heard in Xbox live party chat, but I can hear others and gameplay, adapter...: I use a headset adapter for my Xbox one headset. When I am in a party, it says I have a mic connected, and the mic icon is in the top right of my home screen. But, I can hear others but they...
  9. X1, unstable voice chat and connection, unable to log to Xbox Live for MW3

in XBoX on Consoles
    X1, unstable voice chat and connection, unable to log to Xbox Live for MW3: Hey peeps! I have a lot of issues with my system lately. If I try to get into Modern Warfare 3, it doesn't let me connect at all to Xbox Live. X1 games are fine though. I rarely have...
  10. windows10 xbox live real name/voice chat

in XBoX on Windows
    windows10 xbox live real name/voice chat: Hi, im afraid if i accept a friendship request my real name will be shown, how do i get to the options to avoid this? next problem i have, is the ingame voice chat (sea of thives) i cant hear or...