live gold accounts needed for each user on 360

Discus and support live gold accounts needed for each user on 360 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So you only need one live gold on the xbox one, but on the 360 all users need live gold just to chat in a party and join an online game. it was nice I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by sledgep, Jun 15, 2014.

1. sledgep
    sledgep Guest

So you only need one live gold on the xbox one, but on the 360 all users need live gold just to chat in a party and join an online game.

it was nice I had the live gold family account so my kids can do just that, then microsoft took that feature away. now they are telling me to get an xbox one, so I can do this. but yet non of the games my kids play on the 360 are available on the xbox
    one. this is not right.

please let me know when this feature will be available on the xbox 360.

thank you

:)

sledgep, Jun 15, 2014
  2. davemcfly85
    davemcfly85 Guest
    Transferring Gold back and forth between 360 and One

BUT if you have a 360 you need gold for each account on that console but only one is needed on the One as long as the primary user is gold on said One console.

davemcfly85, Jun 15, 2014
  3. leebroath
    leebroath Guest
    Accounts ?

I just did this today with my offline partners profile which was on my own Gold account (360 ) live gold accounts needed for each user on 360 :)

You need to use a 24hr, 2 day, 7day pass and create an xbox live account for each of them, then port them across

leebroath, Jun 15, 2014
  4. live gold accounts needed for each user on 360

Hi there,

There is nothing to suggest that this feature will ever come to the 360 and if the service possibly ending in 2016 I don't think they will be looking to add too many more features to the 360.

Though a lot of last generation games are coming out for the Xbox One so maybe if you hold out for a bit longer your children's favourites games will come to the Xbox One, I know that's not much of a consolation, but the way it is unfortunately.

DigitalAssassin, Jun 15, 2014
  5. DigitalAssassin Win User

Hi there,

There is nothing to suggest that this feature will ever come to the 360 and if the service possibly ending in 2016 I don't think they will be looking to add too many more features to the 360.

Though a lot of last generation games are coming out for the Xbox One so maybe if you hold out for a bit longer your children's favourites games will come to the Xbox One, I know that's not much of a consolation, but the way it is unfortunately.
  6. HomegrownSilky Win User

Does the Live code apply to a user or to the entire xbox?

On the 360 Live membership is needed for each account. It is specific to the account that the code is applied to. On the Xbox One only one account needs to have paid membership for all users to access gold features.
  7. CoupDeGrace87 Win User

XBox Live for family members

Axemator is correct Xbox 360 you need to buy separate gold subscription for each user account to go on xbox live whereas Xbox one all you need is one gold account which can be transferred from xbox 360 and you can then make multiple accounts that will get
    gold benefits for free on Xbox one only.
  8. Smwutches Win User

Multiple profile/account on one xbox live subscription

Yes, each would need their own email account in order to sign into Live. On the 360 each account would need its own gold subscription as well.
  9. davemcfly85 Win User

Xbox360 live

sorry on the 360 each account needs its own separate gold account to play on Live online.
Thema:

1. live gold accounts needed for each user on 360 - Similar Threads - live gold accounts

2. Buying Xbox Live Gold with Microsoft Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Buying Xbox Live Gold with Microsoft Account: Hi, so I have a problem buying Xbox live gold. I’m trying to buy the $11.99 one so plus taxes it’s $13.55 and on my microsoft account I have $15.80 but it’s telling me that I need a payment method...
  3. Can an Xbox Live prepaid card be used to extend an existing Xbox Live Gold account that has...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can an Xbox Live prepaid card be used to extend an existing Xbox Live Gold account that has...: Can an Xbox Live prepaid card be used to extend an existing Xbox Live Gold account that has autorenew on a credit card? fdcc5aa8-6489-40eb-a3a9-036ff7a0eb7d
  4. xbox live gold and microsoft accounts?

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live gold and microsoft accounts?: I have a membership to Xbox live gold. How do "turn it on"? My kids can't seem to play any games that need an online membership/multiplayer because I have somehow turned this feature off, but I...
  5. What happens to my xbox live gold account AFTER the Game Pass Ultimate expires?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    What happens to my xbox live gold account AFTER the Game Pass Ultimate expires?: I see the deal to upgrade my gold to Game Pass Ultimate for $1. Sounds great, but reading the Game Pass Ultimate page it talks about converting my account and I quote: "Note: Purchase of...
  6. Permission issues for Live Gold on Family accounts

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Permission issues for Live Gold on Family accounts: I have four of my kids in my family account and they always have to log in to my account because thy don't have permissions to play Live. He was trying to play Plants vs Zombies LIVE but it won't...
  7. Xbox Live Gold Account and Xbox 360 S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold Account and Xbox 360 S: I've had an Xbox Live Gold subscription on my Xbox One S since I bought it. I recently bought a refurbished Xbox 360 S console because I got some used Xbox 360 games and found out they were not...
  8. My Children cannot access the xBox Live Gold Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Children cannot access the xBox Live Gold Account: We have a new xBox One. We have an active xBox Live Gold account, but my children cannot access it under their sign-ons. I have their access set to Teen level and they are under my account as...
  9. Family Account & XBox Live Gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Family Account & XBox Live Gold: I recently created a family account on my xbox and a separate account for my 12-year old son. I have added him as a family member. I have purchased Xbox Live on my main account. Can I share my...
  10. Buying Xbox live GOLD with microsoft account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Buying Xbox live GOLD with microsoft account.: I've got simple question. Can I buy xbox live GOLD when I've got money on my microsoft account? 3368e3aa-72cd-4473-9461-84fb46c3c51d