Live Gold Agosto Brasil [Translate] Live Gold August Brazil

Discus and support Live Gold Agosto Brasil [Translate] Live Gold August Brazil in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Não estou conseguindo baixar o Castlevania: symphony of the night, mesmo agora que foi oficialmente oferecido na live gold. Pela internet, depois que... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Fresteiro, Sep 2, 2019.

1. Fresteiro
    Fresteiro Guest

Não estou conseguindo baixar o Castlevania: symphony of the night, mesmo agora que foi oficialmente oferecido na live gold. Pela internet, depois que clico na permissão de compra, entra numa tela branca e não prossegue. Mesma coisa no celular. No meu console,
    diz que não está disponível para minha região. O problema é que o download está disponível até amanhã só. Não sei mais o que fazer. Gostaria de alguma ajuda ou perguntar se alguém está tendo o mesmo problema!

[Translate by Mod]

I am unable to download Castlevania: Symphony of the night, even now that it was officially offered at Live Gold. On the Internet, after I click on the purchase permission, it enters a white screen and does not proceed. Same thing on the phone. On my console,
    it says it's not available for my region. The problem is that the download is available until tomorrow only. I don't know what else to do. I would like some help or ask if someone is having the same problem!

:)

Fresteiro, Sep 2, 2019
  2. Fresteiro Win User

Last month, Microsoft made SOTN available in gold worldwide, but in Brazil, for copyright reasons,

it seems that was not possible. In August they made it officially available to us

as a "gift" for the previous month's failure.

Unfortunately, it looks like xbox one users can't download the game.

Only those who already own the Xbox 360 also.

Really a big glitch again. Sorry for English if it is not very correct.
  3. ngocphi Win User

The important thing is your account region and actual region and console and language region so selecting usa while being in brazil wont work
  4. XBF Felixx P Win User

Hello Fresteiro!

Thanks for the update. That is quite unfortunate. We're glad that you were able to get the information needed to explain why you were receiving that particular error.

Since there is no further resolution and in an effort to minimize repetitive answers we will be locking this thread, but if you have any further

questions or concerns feel free to come back to the Xbox forums.

Happy gaming!

Felix

Xbox forums support
  5. XBF Felixx P Win User

Hello Fresteiro!

Thanks for reaching out to Xbox forums support.

I would suggest setting up a call back from an Xbox Live support agent by following the steps below. The agent would be able to look into your billing account and see what might be causing that issue.

As provided above the best way to reach Live Support would be here:
    https://support.xbox.com/contact-us#0

Step 1 ----Select Xbox One

Step 2 ----Select See other options

Step 3 ----Select topic (Ex. System Update)

Step 4 ----Select "Show contact options"

Step 5 ----Select request a call from support

I hope this helps a bit more.

Felix

Xbox forums support
  6. byanu Win User

Falta de transparência nos Games With Gold [Lack of transparency in Games With Gold]

Não aparece nenhum jogo na primeira quinzena so mostra os dois da segunda quinzena nesse link http://www.xbox.com/live/games-with-gold

Mas é falta de transparência em uma conta oficial anunciar algo e não entregar, e não teve nenhum aviso que para o Brasil seria outro jogo

[Translation - No game appears in the first fortnight so shows the two of the second fortnight in this link http://www.xbox.com/live/games-with-gold but it is lack of transparency in an official account announce something and not deliver, and had
    no warning that for Brazil would be Another game]
Thema:

1. Live Gold Agosto Brasil [Translate] Live Gold August Brazil - Similar Threads - Live Gold Agosto

2. No payment option available when trying to get a xbox 360 game via Gold live for xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No payment option available when trying to get a xbox 360 game via Gold live for xbox one: Hey there! I've been trying to get " Tekken tag tournament 2", since it's free on gold now. Thing is, after I select it and click see price, then I click continue, there are no payment options...
  3. Impossible to redeem game "Xbox live gold" in marketplace

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Impossible to redeem game "Xbox live gold" in marketplace: Hi, when I try to redeem a game from marketplace because it's part of promotion"Xbox live gold", after the confirmation page with the payment method, I enter in a page that has the loading image...
  4. Xbox live gold (paid but not paid)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold (paid but not paid): I recently had a transaction on my paypal appear to go through my bank. unfortunately i had insufficient funds to pay for the transaction and was hit with a fee from my bank. i cancelled the...
  5. Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Gold: According to the publication september games with xbox live gold will include Tekken Tag Tournament 2. Checking my xbox live gold area I see Ms. Spolsion Man instead. What am I missing?...
  6. Xbox live Gold not working? PLEASE HELP!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live Gold not working? PLEASE HELP!: Hi I just recently bought an xbox 360 again to play black ops 2 for my stream, (spare twitch prime anyone? ) and for some reason my xbox is not allowing me to not only purchase gold, but also it...
  7. Xbox live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold: kann mir mal jemand helfen wie mann xbox live gold wiederhersstellen kann weil ich kenn mich nicht so gut aus [Edit - Translation] - can someone help me how to restore xbox live gold man...
  8. Xbox live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold: Ich habe Xbox live Gold gekauft habe es aber nicht bekommen und mein Geld was auf meinen Xbox Account drauf war ist auch weg ------ [Mod Translation - I bought Xbox live gold but didn't get it...
  9. Assinatura da Live Gold [Translate] Live Gold Subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Assinatura da Live Gold [Translate] Live Gold Subscription: Olá! Tenho uma conta no meu console Xbox one e tenho uma assinatura da Live Gold que desapareceu após eu ter alterado meu gamertag. Como posso recuperar minha assinatura Live Gold anual? Obrigado....
  10. Xbox live gold price increases and should be down back to normal price not increased

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold price increases and should be down back to normal price not increased: I remember buying xbox live gold for £20 now it's twice as expensive 276573aa-449a-447a-ac4b-240aae319ddb