Live gold anual

Discus and support Live gold anual in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Adcionei R$150 na minha conta Microsoft pra renovar minha live anual e não tem mais a opção de 12 meses, posso pedir reembolso ou tem algum jeito de eu... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by kbcatech, Sep 15, 2020.

1. kbcatech
    kbcatech Guest

Live gold anual

Adcionei R$150 na minha conta Microsoft pra renovar minha live anual e não tem mais a opção de 12 meses, posso pedir reembolso ou tem algum jeito de eu assinar 12 meses com esse saldo que tenho na conta Microsoft? Obrigado

[Translation - I added R $ 150 to my Microsoft account to renew my annual live and no longer have the option of 12 months, can I request a refund or is there any way I can subscribe for 12 months with this balance that I have in the Microsoft account?
    Thank you]

:)

kbcatech, Sep 15, 2020
  2. XBF Ezra G Win User

Live gold anual

Hello kbcatech,

Thank you for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with purchasing a subscription. At this time, 12 month subscriptions are unavailable for purchase. For information and to purchase a subscription, please visit this page:

Subscriptions & Billing

I hope this helps.
  3. street2234 Win User

Cant join xbox live rewards despite having xbox live.

Your xbox live subscription must be month or anual not a trial,and it cant take up to 96 hours to register
  4. DualKakashi Win User

Destiny 2 annual pass

Can you game share anuall pass?
  5. Lov10sBeauty Win User

12 Months Xbox Live Subscription on Microsoft Rewards (Bing Points)

Las suscripciones anuales como gold y gamepass dentro de las recompensas de puntos pueden variar. Sería recomendable esperar un tiempo y quizá vuelvan a estar disponibles

[Mod Translation - Annual subscriptions such as gold and gamepass within points rewards may vary. It would be advisable to wait a while and may be available again ]
  6. Marwood II 87 Win User

EA Announces New Need for Speed, Crysis 3 Release Date

More EA games on a anual release, it's getting boring now, I only buy FIFA.
Thema:

Live gold anual

1. Live gold anual - Similar Threads - Live gold anual

2. Can't upgrade Live Gold to Ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't upgrade Live Gold to Ultimate: Hi all, So this is the situation I've got right now. While I'm waiting for Series X to be released, I purchased Live Gold Subscription (3x12months) in advance. So here we go. I quite easily...
  3. I live in Washington state and have a french xbox. it is not allowing me to purchase gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    I live in Washington state and have a french xbox. it is not allowing me to purchase gold: I live in Washington state and have a french xbox. it is not allowing me to purchase gold e3d0d906-76b3-4c09-9839-f3006fdbcb36
  4. Free games without xbox live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Free games without xbox live gold: Sorry if this is a tread but I love xbox so much but I feel like if you remove xbox live gold only on free games like ps4 and pc do you will dominate the competition if this not possible or...
  5. Family Setting or Live Gold Issue ????

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Family Setting or Live Gold Issue ????: I have had a Live Gold Account for the last several years. We just purchased a Live Gold Account for my wife. Since the purchase, we have had issues when logging into a game(s). If my wife is...
  6. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate xbox live gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate xbox live gold: Hi everyone, i have purchased xbox game pass ultimate but i have only an xbox 360, in the game pass it says that i also have included xbox live gold can i play online with the 360?...
  7. I just tried to upgrade my 2 years of Xbox Live Gold to Game Pass Ultimate with the $1...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just tried to upgrade my 2 years of Xbox Live Gold to Game Pass Ultimate with the $1...: I don't really understand what I did wrong. I literally just bought my first Xbox like a week ago and I know I've never used this promotion before. My Xbox came with a free trial of Game Pass, but...
  8. Is there anyway to share xbox live gold on xbox 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there anyway to share xbox live gold on xbox 360?: Hello, So I have some codes that allow free xbox live gold, but before I use them I want to know if there is any way to share it with all accounts on my xbox 360....
  9. Xbox Live Gold Code on a current Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Gold Code on a current Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: Hello, I bought 3 years of Xbox Live Gold and couldn't redeem the third code (cause I had 2 years and 2 months) but nonetheless I upgraded to Game Pass Ultimate (because I was scared it won't be...
  10. Xbox live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold: Fortnite on two xbox with one live gold account not working anymore. Why? 0baea9f1-e92e-4429-be6e-bc282e3f58ee