Live Gold blocking purchased games

Discus and support Live Gold blocking purchased games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've installed Live Gold but kids now can't access any of their games. I click on the tile and it takes me to the MS Store, asking me to purchase it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Eaglestrike1, May 6, 2020.

1. Eaglestrike1
    Eaglestrike1 Guest

I've installed Live Gold but kids now can't access any of their games. I click on the tile and it takes me to the MS Store, asking me to purchase it again. How do I access the games that my kids have already purchased?

:)

Eaglestrike1, May 6, 2020
  2. BenBurnapp Win User

Error code not my side internal support are checking it out but still no fix yet
  3. Njal the Blue Win User

Has the Gold been put on the same account? Are the games, from game's with gold?

Try to power cycle by pressing and holding the power button till fully off then wait 60 seconds and power up again.
  4. Son0fWild Win User

Hi,

On your Xbox One, the games will appear in the "Ready to install" section of My Games and Applications.
  5. ArminatorX Win User

As an aside, it's my son's birthday today and he is going to be beside himself when he knows that it's been fixed. ...
    Then happy birthday to your son!!! 😊

Glad I could help with this.

If my answer was helpful in solving that issue, please mark that answer above as the solution for your problem. That way others with a similar issue can find the right answer right away.

Thank you!
  6. Eaglestrike1 Win User

Account is the same.

Games were downloaded over the past couple of years. Subscription only registered on account yesterday. Now no access to the games. I had to change gamertag from the locally generated one to a Live one, but the underlying account, email etc is exactly the
    same
Thema:

1. Live Gold blocking purchased games - Similar Threads - Live Gold blocking

2. Suggestion : Free-to-play multiplayer games should not require Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Suggestion : Free-to-play multiplayer games should not require Xbox Live Gold: Hi, Free-to-play games (i.e. fortnite and others) are all free on all other gaming devices except Xbox. This is a big blocker for a lot of people to buy Xbox even though it is a technically...
  3. Free-to-play multiplayer games no longer need Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Free-to-play multiplayer games no longer need Xbox Live Gold: Hi, This xbox web link below suggests: For free-to-play games, you will no longer need an Xbox Live Gold membership to play those games on Xbox. We are working hard to deliver this change as...
  4. Is it possible to A) get Xbox Live Gold WITHOUT the free games, or B) block games...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to A) get Xbox Live Gold WITHOUT the free games, or B) block games...: Basically trying to find out if it's possible to get Xbox Live Gold without getting the free games that come with them; seeking to block child from playing said games (but need Xbox Live Gold in...
  5. Live gold bloqueado por falta de pago [Translation - Live gold blocked for non-payment]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Live gold bloqueado por falta de pago [Translation - Live gold blocked for non-payment]: Cambie mi tarjeta de débito, pero tengo crédito en mi cuenta de Xbox y no me deja pagar la suscripción de live gold ni el game pass, como puedo pagar estas suscripciones con mi crédito en...
  6. Blocking the possibility of online purchase for XBOX LIVE GOLD and XBOX GAME PASS

in XBoX Accessibility
    Blocking the possibility of online purchase for XBOX LIVE GOLD and XBOX GAME PASS: Hello, My name is Ruslan and I am an owner and constant user of XBox One S. I leave in Ukraine, but because XBox doesn't have an option to register accounts from Ukraine I chose Russia, beccause...
  7. How to get xbox live gold block to home screen

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How to get xbox live gold block to home screen: how do I get Xbox live gold block to the home screen 4867d6be-2b9c-40cb-a04e-332a8913f303
  8. Playing nbalive16 using 1 month trial version of xbox live gold getting feature blocked on pro ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Playing nbalive16 using 1 month trial version of xbox live gold getting feature blocked on pro ...: tells me i have to resolve permissions and directs me to purchase xbox live gold...but i already have the 1 month trial version of xbox live gold....contacted support nobody can give me an...
  9. Help xbox live gold blocked

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help xbox live gold blocked: My account was suspended due to my credit card being obsolete. I paid the missing money, it was taken on my account and yet i'm still unable to have my xbox live gold yet....
  10. Xbox live gold (1$) multiplayer blocked?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold (1$) multiplayer blocked?: Just tried it and enjoyed the advanced multiplayer system but now it was blocked! I got a denied message everytime i try to play Halo 5 or BF1, looks like it doesnt seems to recognize my...