Live Gold next to my name.

Discus and support Live Gold next to my name. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello. I have an XBOX One X and of course an account. Next to my account's name there is the sign of Live Gold. I haven't bought Live Gold or Game... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Evil_Pistachio, May 22, 2020 at 10:52 PM.

1. Live Gold next to my name.

Hello. I have an XBOX One X and of course an account. Next to my account's name there is the sign of Live Gold. I haven't bought Live Gold or Game Pass. What does this mean?

:)

Evil_Pistachio, May 22, 2020 at 10:52 PM
  2. C4RR4SC0 4i20 Win User

it's normal this is just an error that does not compromise your console or account
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

4. HassanB Win User

Xbox Live Tenure Issue

That's correct. The time you have as a silver member does not count towards your tenure. Tenure only starts up when you have a gold membership.

If I sign up for a new Xbox LIVE account (Free) on January 1st 2014 and I'm only gold for 1 month out of the 12 in that year then I would still see a 0 next to my name in terms of tenure, I would need 11 more months of a Xbox LIVE Gold subscription in order
    to have a 1 next to my name. Now if I was to do the same, but added a 12 month gold subscription card, on January 1st 2015 (after a full year) I would have a 1 next to my name. This signifies 1 complete year of having an Xbox LIVE Gold membership.
  5. WIESIL Win User

XBox Live tenure

I checked my gold tenure on the link eG x Thee Elf posted and mine says

Prepaid 12M Xbox LIVE Gold this one isn't canceled

Prepaid 12M Xbox LIVE Gold canceled

gold 1 month free trial canceled

but yet I have no number next to my name
  6. BiliousYapper Win User

Xbox Live is not Recognizing my Gold Membership

Solved it, had to change my Home Xbox. Which is weird because it says "GOLD" next to my name, but it wouldn't work. Now it does though.
Thema:

1. Live Gold next to my name. - Similar Threads - Live Gold next

2. No puedo cambiar un código de Xbox live Gold[Translation - I can't change an Xbox live Gold...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    No puedo cambiar un código de Xbox live Gold[Translation - I can't change an Xbox live Gold...: Vivo en México, y compré por Amazon un código Gold para mi cuenta de xbox live, sin embargo al captura el código me indica que esta bloqueado ¿que hago? [Translation - I live in Mexico, and I...
  3. Xbox Live Gold Subscription

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live Gold Subscription: Is it possible for subscriptions to be dropped or reverted back to a previous time because of a system error? Subscription status says expired mid March, but was just playing yesterday. Should...
  4. Xbox live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold: Hi all. Ive run into a problem thats been occuring since yesterday. Every time i try and go online, my xbox tries to load a screen but then it just disappears. I cant get on multiplayer games as...
  5. xbox live gold

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    xbox live gold: suppose I have the xbox live gold, and it will end in 10 days, and i buy the xbox gamepass ultimate of 3 months, will the xbox live gold go from 10 days to 3 months and 10 days or will it stay...
  6. Moving XBXO LIve Gold account from work email to existing Micorsft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Moving XBXO LIve Gold account from work email to existing Micorsft account: Hi I have XBOX Live account (Gold) registered with my work email address but I wan to move it to an existing outlook.com address that I have so I keep track of all MS services under one account....
  7. Xbox 360 backward compatible game issue with LIVE GOLD only

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 backward compatible game issue with LIVE GOLD only: I have xbox game pass ultimate subscription. I can't download backward compatible xbox 360 games which are released on xbox live gold. For e.g I cant download overload II which is backward...
  8. I Have Gold Next To My Gamertag And I Dont Have Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    I Have Gold Next To My Gamertag And I Dont Have Xbox Live Gold: I noticed this yesterday when I hit the home button on my controller and I tried making a reddit post but didn't have many answers idk if I can link it but I'll post the pic I used.I don't have...
  9. purchases not showing up on my Xbox live rewards percentage to next gold star

in XBoX Rewards
    purchases not showing up on my Xbox live rewards percentage to next gold star: I recently purchased titanfall 2 when my rewards program was at 78% it's been a week since purchase and nothing has shown up. Would like to know why it hasn't changed because I am trying to make...
  10. My Live Gold have been cancel, on 15-Mar (it should expiry on next year)

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Live Gold have been cancel, on 15-Mar (it should expiry on next year): I have receive a mail , Confirmati​on of cancellati​on of Gold – 12 Month How I can get it back? I have done some change on regional, my game tag = Regards Nipon...