Live Gold not working!

Discus and support Live Gold not working! in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I purchased the 1 month for $1 Gold trial but when I try to get online it sends me to the purchase page again. Any Ideas?... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Icecreamman1975, Apr 24, 2019.

1. Live Gold not working!

I purchased the 1 month for $1 Gold trial but when I try to get online it sends me to the purchase page again. Any Ideas?

:)

Icecreamman1975, Apr 24, 2019
  2. ZvezdaCosmonaut Win User

Does not having xblive have a negative effect?

Live Gold is only needed to play games online with other people.

Everything else works with out Live Gold.
  3. RJG-JAWS Win User

Live Gold Not Working

We are having the same problem w our 1 yr subscription that is good until 3/2019.

We've tried online support, calling, call back, rebooting the internet, checking all cord connections, resetting console, & reentering code. Nothing has worked!
  4. JhonSnow777 Win User

Live Gold Not Working

I suggest you to contact the support team, here is the link:

http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  5. Chyrola Cuello Win User

Live Gold not working!

Try clearing the cache bro.
    Put your finger on the start button of the console for 10 seconds until it goes out.
    Then wait another 30 and turn it on again.
    It may work for you :D.
  6. PalmettoBling Win User

Live Gold not working!

Thema:

Live Gold not working!

1. Live Gold not working! - Similar Threads - Live Gold working

2. Xbox Live Gold sharing not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold sharing not working: Me and my brother share an account that has Xbox Live Gold. I also have my own seperate xbox live account without gold. Both these accounts are on my xbox and it is set as my home xbox. However,...
  3. Question about how Xbox Live Gold & Game Pass Sharing works

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question about how Xbox Live Gold & Game Pass Sharing works: Hello, For Christmas my partner purchased me an Xbox One so that I could finally play No Man's Sky. I also got six months of Game Pass Ultimate. My partner also made a Gamertag with her...
  4. Xbox live gold gift card not working after being redeemed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live gold gift card not working after being redeemed: Xbox live gold not working after being redeemed. This morning i redeemed and it said i was subscribed. Now it says im not subscribed and it says the card is redeemed. Please help....
  5. Xbox live gold not working in mexico

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox live gold not working in mexico: Hi, Xbox live Gold are not working in Mexico, Is there some problems with the codes? (I don't know what category it goes) 58c18f8a-2ab8-4ff6-b494-46afdff58752
  6. Xbox Live Gold code says redeemed; no indication code worked

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold code says redeemed; no indication code worked: This is long-winded, but please bear with me. Earlier this month, I "purchased" a three-month subscription for XBL Gold using Microsoft Rewards points. The code came via e-mail, just as they...
  7. Xbox Live Gold Not Working On My Profile But i have it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold Not Working On My Profile But i have it: I sign into my profile that has xbox live that was paid for last week and I try to play any games or start or join a party and it will not let me and send some to the buy xbox live screen....
  8. Xbox one live gold card gift not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one live gold card gift not working: I speak quebecois but I'd like to get support from United-States because I've bought a xbox live gold card in a EBGames in a mall in Canada, Quebec for one of my friend online so he can play...
  9. Xbox Live Gold Sharing stopped working suddenly after using it the night before.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold Sharing stopped working suddenly after using it the night before.: My friend has his Xbox account downloaded onto my Xbox One in order to share his Xbox Live Gold membership with me and there has been no complications for a few years. (Note: He's the only account...
  10. My year subscription of live gold isnt working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My year subscription of live gold isnt working: I have a 12 month gold account.... I recently changed my credit card number linked to my account and now it's not letting me use or access my gold membership my son is over for are weekly visit...