Live Gold Store spinning timer

Discus and support Live Gold Store spinning timer in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Good morning, I can view my Live Gold free games, but when I click on them I just get a white screen and a spinning timer. I moved to two factor... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MHeptonstall, Mar 22, 2020.

1. MHeptonstall
    MHeptonstall Guest

Good morning,

I can view my Live Gold free games, but when I click on them I just get a white screen and a spinning timer. I moved to two factor Microsoft authentification on my PC Microsoft account (which is also my Xbox account), could this be a factor? I've gone
    into Network settings, and all the checks are fine on the xbox.

Hopefully this can be resolved so I can access these games.

Best regards,

Mark Heptonstall

:)

MHeptonstall, Mar 22, 2020
  2. MHeptonstall Win User

Hi,

Thanks for the reply, I'm not having an issue on the PC, I can log-in just fine. It is on the Xbox screen where I would vlick the Live Gold games, and then choose download. I can click the game, but then it just whitescreens.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

The two factor authentication should not have an effect. I have it on my account, and don't have the issue you're having. Have you tried clearing the web browsers cache, history, and cookies. That might help. Failing that, try a different web browser.
  4. IceStorm III Win User

Setting up a Second XBOX 360 in Bedroom

HDDs have a spin down timer. If you hear this after a long period of inactivity (say, you pause a game for 20 minutes then come back), it's ok. If you're hearing it while in-game when the drive should be spinning already then it's not ok and you should exchange
    it at your retailer.
  5. A Y0UTUBE STAR Win User

controller is not connecting

i press the sync buttons on the controller and the xbox then the lights start spinning around on both then the lights stop spinning on the controller and the xbox because the sync timer runs out . i also have a play and charge cord and the light on the play
    and charge cord is green. all the lights on the controller blink but the lights do not light up on the when the xbox the play and charge cord is in the controller
  6. SilasLimaXb Win User

Spotify/Ea Access/Nitro (Xbox GamePass Ultimate)

Entre na loja do xbox store, pesquise por live gold, selecione a opção live gold, no menu que carregar selecione a opção resgate seu presente.

[Translation-Sign in to the xbox store store, search for live gold, select the live gold option, from the menu you load select the redemption option of your gift]
Thema:

1. Live Gold Store spinning timer - Similar Threads - Live Gold Store

2. Xbox Store not allowing download of Live Gold Backwards Compatible games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Store not allowing download of Live Gold Backwards Compatible games: Hello all. I've tried to download the last 2 free games with gold Backwards Compatible games, and everytime I click on see price it says " Sorry we had trouble loading some details. Please try...
  3. I redeemed a live gold card i bought from the store and it does not work,

in XBoX on Consoles
    I redeemed a live gold card i bought from the store and it does not work,: My xbox gold card does not work after redeeming code. Any solutions? c616d049-d156-470c-8861-85bdab2015f0
  4. Xbox live Gold Subscription renewed before we were able to use our Company Store Discount

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live Gold Subscription renewed before we were able to use our Company Store Discount: Our subscription auto-renewed. It was my understanding that we had that set to NOT auto-renew. Because we always get a Friends and Family discount through the Company Store. I have the discount,...
  5. Microsoft, bring back Xbox Live Gold in your store for Russians and everyone else!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft, bring back Xbox Live Gold in your store for Russians and everyone else!: I want to write to Microsoft about awful idea to get away Xbox Live Gold from Russians and people from other countries. Microsoft, what did you think, when you managers was looking to new...
  6. In the store on the game page does not show the discount live gold subscription

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    In the store on the game page does not show the discount live gold subscription: On the main page of discounts, live gold subscriptions show a 75 percent discount on the game - DmC Devil May Cry, but when you switch to the game itself it does not show this discount and when...
  7. Cant access Xbox live gold section of the microsoft store on xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant access Xbox live gold section of the microsoft store on xbox one: I have been trying to access the Xbox live gold titles for the month of November 2018, however every time I enter the store, I get this error message: Code: 0x80131505 image attached is...
  8. Microsoft Store, Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Store, Xbox Live Gold: Проблема следующая > Я подключил QIWI к Microsoft Store, что бы получить бесплатный пробный период (14 дней) Xbox Live Gold. Списались деньги с карты, но "Запросы обрабатываются". Деньги списали...
  9. no access to the store since and a pass live gold !!!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    no access to the store since and a pass live gold !!!: i buyed a pass live gold 3 month i add it my xbox one reconize it but since that moment i cant have acces to the store or tyhe gold live place vith an error " try again a trouble happened from...
  10. Xbox Live Gold deal for 40 dollars being 60 dollars in thr store

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Gold deal for 40 dollars being 60 dollars in thr store: I recieved a pop up sayibg thay when i renew my xbox live gold it would only be 40 dollars but when i click renew it takes me to the store saying it is 60 dollars please help....