Live Gold to XBGP ULTIMATE - Unfortunately, by the mistake, I cancelled ULTIMATE - help

Discus and support Live Gold to XBGP ULTIMATE - Unfortunately, by the mistake, I cancelled ULTIMATE - help in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Dear Sir or Madam On 30/07/2019 I topped up my XBOX LIVE GOLD usin following code: [mod removed]. This extended my subscription till 21/12/2020. After... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by GrzegorzPatulski, Aug 2, 2019.

1. Live Gold to XBGP ULTIMATE - Unfortunately, by the mistake, I cancelled ULTIMATE - help

Dear Sir or Madam On 30/07/2019 I topped up my XBOX LIVE GOLD usin following code: [mod removed]. This extended my subscription till 21/12/2020. After that on the same day I bought 1 month XBOX GAME
    PASS ULTIMATE which changed all my passes for this one. Unfortunately, by the mistake, I cancelled ULTIMATE pass which cancelled my LIVE GOLD that was valid till 21/12/2020. Then I paid for ULTIMATE subscription again but it says it will expire 31/08/2019
    which is not right as it should be 21/12/2020. I kindly ask you to help resolve this issue??

:)

GrzegorzPatulski, Aug 2, 2019
  2. PaperzMask Win User

Live Gold to XBGP ULTIMATE - Unfortunately, by the mistake, I cancelled ULTIMATE - help

Hi there,

sorry to hear that but when u cancel ultimate subs, it cancels your every subscription which means your gold subscription is gone & there is no way to get it back.
  3. ngocphi Win User

The one time.upgrade only.but happens once so when you canxel you cancel eled it

Also when you reupgrade for rhe second time you lose due to the 2/3 ratio conversion not thr 1/1 like thenfirst time you shouldve just kept.it
  4. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi GrzegorzPatulski,

Thank you for letting us know that the situation was taken care of by customer support. Our Ambassadors also have provided information on what happens to your Gold Subscription when upgrading to Ultimate, and the effects of cancelling the subscription
    prematurely. We will be locking this thread since the issue was resolved with customer support. If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.

Thank you again and have a great day!
  5. GrzegorzPatulski Win User

The situation was partially saved, support helped me for what I thank
  6. GrzegorzPatulski Win User

I spoke to live chat support, I described the whole situation. I gave the code from my pre-paid account and they restored my 12 months of Live Gold to me. My subscription was valid until 21.11.2020,
    but I regained only 12 months until 30.07.20. Maybe I have misrepresented the problem and I could recover the whole, but good and that. Talk to support, they can help you.
Thema:

1. Live Gold to XBGP ULTIMATE - Unfortunately, by the mistake, I cancelled ULTIMATE - help - Similar Threads - Live Gold XBGP

2. O código cartão Live Gold não válido.[translation-The Live Gold card code is not valid. ]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    O código cartão Live Gold não válido.[translation-The Live Gold card code is not valid. ]: Comprei um cartão Live Gold para Xbox 360, mas o código não foi aceito. Como resolver? [Translation-I bought a Live Gold card for Xbox 360, but the code was not accepted. How to solve? ]...
  3. Xbox Live Gold With Games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold With Games: So i have my xbox live gold right but what i dont understand is why we keep getting these **** games every month ? When Epic Games Store is giving me AAA Games every week for free. And Steam is...
  4. Xbox Live Gold Subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold Subscription: Hope someone can help. I have a subscription that is set to reoccur every 3 months. When trying to play a game online it directs me to Xbox Live Gold page for me to purchase a subscription. It...
  5. Does Red Dead Redemption 2: Special Edition require Xbox Live Gold to play single-player?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does Red Dead Redemption 2: Special Edition require Xbox Live Gold to play single-player?: The game is currently discounted, and I want to get it, but I don't want to buy an Xbox Live Gold membership, which it requires according to the text I almost missed while preparing to purchase...
  6. XBOX LIVE GOLD and XBOX Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBOX LIVE GOLD and XBOX Game Pass Ultimate: My XBOX LIVE GOLD has disappeared for a while and should have stayed until Christmas, and with it the XBOX Game Pass Ultimate. Please help me cause i buyed the live and the Game Pass Ultimate ~...
  7. XBOX LIVE GOLD

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX LIVE GOLD: Tinha em meu console a assinatura de 1 Real da game pass, fiz a compra de um cartão de live gold de 1 ano sem intenção de ter game pass por mais tempo. A microsoft converteu 12 meses de live gold...
  8. trouble redeemimg xbox live gold card

in XBoX on Consoles
    trouble redeemimg xbox live gold card: I purchased a 3 month Xbox live gold card, I entered the code on my Xbox counsel, wouldn't accept the code first few times, then it says "code has already been redeemed" but I still can't play...
  9. X - Box Gold Live Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    X - Box Gold Live Account: We have an X- Box gold account and pay for it. Today we logged into Fortnite and our x-box says you must have an X-box gold account in order to continue. Is there a setting that we need to update...
  10. Código de xbox live gold[Xbox live gold code]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Código de xbox live gold[Xbox live gold code]: Recientemente compré un código de gold digital en waltmart y quisiera saber si expira porque lo pienso usar dentro de dos meses ya que tengo una suscripción de súper game pass y estoy esperando a...