Live Gold to XBGP ULTIMATE - Unfortunately, by the mistake, I cancelled ULTIMATE - help

Discus and support Live Gold to XBGP ULTIMATE - Unfortunately, by the mistake, I cancelled ULTIMATE - help in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Dear Sir or Madam On 30/07/2019 I topped up my XBOX LIVE GOLD usin following code: [mod removed]. This extended my subscription till 21/12/2020. After... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by GrzegorzPatulski, Aug 2, 2019.

1. Live Gold to XBGP ULTIMATE - Unfortunately, by the mistake, I cancelled ULTIMATE - help

Dear Sir or Madam On 30/07/2019 I topped up my XBOX LIVE GOLD usin following code: [mod removed]. This extended my subscription till 21/12/2020. After that on the same day I bought 1 month XBOX GAME
    PASS ULTIMATE which changed all my passes for this one. Unfortunately, by the mistake, I cancelled ULTIMATE pass which cancelled my LIVE GOLD that was valid till 21/12/2020. Then I paid for ULTIMATE subscription again but it says it will expire 31/08/2019
    which is not right as it should be 21/12/2020. I kindly ask you to help resolve this issue??

:)

GrzegorzPatulski, Aug 2, 2019
  2. PaperzMask Win User

Live Gold to XBGP ULTIMATE - Unfortunately, by the mistake, I cancelled ULTIMATE - help

Hi there,

sorry to hear that but when u cancel ultimate subs, it cancels your every subscription which means your gold subscription is gone & there is no way to get it back.
  3. ngocphi Win User

The one time.upgrade only.but happens once so when you canxel you cancel eled it

Also when you reupgrade for rhe second time you lose due to the 2/3 ratio conversion not thr 1/1 like thenfirst time you shouldve just kept.it
  4. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi GrzegorzPatulski,

Thank you for letting us know that the situation was taken care of by customer support. Our Ambassadors also have provided information on what happens to your Gold Subscription when upgrading to Ultimate, and the effects of cancelling the subscription
    prematurely. We will be locking this thread since the issue was resolved with customer support. If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.

Thank you again and have a great day!
  5. GrzegorzPatulski Win User

The situation was partially saved, support helped me for what I thank
  6. GrzegorzPatulski Win User

I spoke to live chat support, I described the whole situation. I gave the code from my pre-paid account and they restored my 12 months of Live Gold to me. My subscription was valid until 21.11.2020,
    but I regained only 12 months until 30.07.20. Maybe I have misrepresented the problem and I could recover the whole, but good and that. Talk to support, they can help you.
Thema:

1. Live Gold to XBGP ULTIMATE - Unfortunately, by the mistake, I cancelled ULTIMATE - help - Similar Threads - Live Gold XBGP

2. Microsoft stole my prepaid months of live gold gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft stole my prepaid months of live gold gold: I have converted my xbox live gold to game pass ulltimate by accident, so I cancelled the payment for ultimate, but it cancelled all the converted months too. I want my months back!!!...
  3. How to Play Fortnite without Xbox Live Gold on Xbox One , free like Sony or Nintento

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to Play Fortnite without Xbox Live Gold on Xbox One , free like Sony or Nintento: Hi, I received the Fornoite Xbox as a gift and what a nasty surprise, I need to purchase the xbox live GOLD to play Fortnite !!! Please open for free Fortnite for xbox player, there is no...
  4. Xbox live gold

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live gold: I have xbox live gold and i have 2 xbox 1's. I can only have log in. How do i add a family member so we can both logon and play at the same time? I know in the past i could do this with gold. Has...
  5. Xbox Live Gold Tenure

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live Gold Tenure: Hello, i'm Andrew. My question is, if I was to cancel my xbox live gold membership, would my tenure restart? I know that it will, but if I later renew it, will it go back to what it was before I...
  6. Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Gold: Hi. I have a problem. I can't activate code Xbox Live Gold. Me write "Contact support Microsoft" and below "Failed to process your payment". If someone something knows let write. Thanks....
  7. Erro castlevania-Xbox live gold [Mod Translate - Castlevania-Xbox Live Gold Error]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Erro castlevania-Xbox live gold [Mod Translate - Castlevania-Xbox Live Gold Error]: O jogo Castlevania supostamente disponível de graça para assinantes da gold aparece na loja, porém quando seleciono ele para resgatar, aparece um valor de 129 reais, e não grátis como prometido,...
  8. Xbox live Gold Subscription renewed before we were able to use our Company Store Discount

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live Gold Subscription renewed before we were able to use our Company Store Discount: Our subscription auto-renewed. It was my understanding that we had that set to NOT auto-renew. Because we always get a Friends and Family discount through the Company Store. I have the discount,...
  9. случайно активировал код для xbox live gold не на том аккаунте (accidentally activated the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    случайно активировал код для xbox live gold не на том аккаунте (accidentally activated the...: случайно активировал код для xbox live gold не правильном аккаунте, как мне перенести его на правильный аккаунт? Translation: accidentally activated the code for xbox live gold in the wrong...
  10. Xbox live gold sharing not working.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold sharing not working.: I have one account that's logged in on my sons xbox he doesnt use that account but that's the account with xbox live gold and I've set it as my home xbox and he is trying to buy a game with xbox...