Live Gold to XBGP ULTIMATE - Unfortunately, by the mistake, I cancelled ULTIMATE - help

Discus and support Live Gold to XBGP ULTIMATE - Unfortunately, by the mistake, I cancelled ULTIMATE - help in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Dear Sir or Madam On 30/07/2019 I topped up my XBOX LIVE GOLD usin following code: [mod removed]. This extended my subscription till 21/12/2020. After... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by GrzegorzPatulski, Aug 2, 2019.

1. Live Gold to XBGP ULTIMATE - Unfortunately, by the mistake, I cancelled ULTIMATE - help

Dear Sir or Madam On 30/07/2019 I topped up my XBOX LIVE GOLD usin following code: [mod removed]. This extended my subscription till 21/12/2020. After that on the same day I bought 1 month XBOX GAME
    PASS ULTIMATE which changed all my passes for this one. Unfortunately, by the mistake, I cancelled ULTIMATE pass which cancelled my LIVE GOLD that was valid till 21/12/2020. Then I paid for ULTIMATE subscription again but it says it will expire 31/08/2019
    which is not right as it should be 21/12/2020. I kindly ask you to help resolve this issue??

:)

GrzegorzPatulski, Aug 2, 2019
  2. PaperzMask Win User

Live Gold to XBGP ULTIMATE - Unfortunately, by the mistake, I cancelled ULTIMATE - help

Hi there,

sorry to hear that but when u cancel ultimate subs, it cancels your every subscription which means your gold subscription is gone & there is no way to get it back.
  3. ngocphi Win User

The one time.upgrade only.but happens once so when you canxel you cancel eled it

Also when you reupgrade for rhe second time you lose due to the 2/3 ratio conversion not thr 1/1 like thenfirst time you shouldve just kept.it
  4. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi GrzegorzPatulski,

Thank you for letting us know that the situation was taken care of by customer support. Our Ambassadors also have provided information on what happens to your Gold Subscription when upgrading to Ultimate, and the effects of cancelling the subscription
    prematurely. We will be locking this thread since the issue was resolved with customer support. If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.

Thank you again and have a great day!
  5. GrzegorzPatulski Win User

The situation was partially saved, support helped me for what I thank
  6. GrzegorzPatulski Win User

I spoke to live chat support, I described the whole situation. I gave the code from my pre-paid account and they restored my 12 months of Live Gold to me. My subscription was valid until 21.11.2020,
    but I regained only 12 months until 30.07.20. Maybe I have misrepresented the problem and I could recover the whole, but good and that. Talk to support, they can help you.
Thema:

1. Live Gold to XBGP ULTIMATE - Unfortunately, by the mistake, I cancelled ULTIMATE - help - Similar Threads - Live Gold XBGP

2. My year subscription of live gold isnt working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My year subscription of live gold isnt working: I have a 12 month gold account.... I recently changed my credit card number linked to my account and now it's not letting me use or access my gold membership my son is over for are weekly visit...
  3. Why do we need to buy xbox live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do we need to buy xbox live gold: As many people would agree xbox live gold is very expensive. Why do we need to buy gold to play online, there should be an alternative option for people to play online and for people who want 4...
  4. Live Gold subscription by voucher

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Live Gold subscription by voucher: Hi there, I have over £10 balance to my Microsoft Account Balance ; I'm planning to buy one month Live Gold subscription (£6.99) and I don't want to give a "backup" payment option. It looks like...
  5. Xbox live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold: For some reason, every time i try to buy xbox live gold it always says "oops try again later" d28606e2-8f5f-4253-95df-e1c72971bf66
  6. Xbox live gold

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live gold: Ola a todos estou com dificuldade em assinar live Gold eu resgatei código mas no lugar errado em vez de ser na parte onde tem as opções de live Gold mas tenho 30 reais de crédito e na opção de...
  7. Xbox live Gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live Gold: Mein Xbox live Gold ist gestern abgelaufen obwohl ich mir im April diesen Jahres erst für ein Jahr gekauft hab. [Translation - My Xbox live gold expired yesterday although I bought it in April...
  8. Xbox Live Gold subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Gold subscription: Hi, I just bought an Xbox S all digital. It came with a one month Xbox Live Gold subscription. This pass seems to only give like 3 games? I thought it was supposed to be 100+ I guess I need a...
  9. Xbox live gold -14 day trial

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox live gold -14 day trial: I have never had an xbox live gold account. It said free 14 day trial but when i get to it wont let me do it. Gow can i get my trial? c588f15a-c26c-4bda-ab3f-1760157d308d
  10. Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live Gold: I can not buy xbox live gold!! df9de1be-cdb0-45cf-ae48-65be8a971e3a