Live Gold trial membership

Discus and support Live Gold trial membership in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I just got my son an Xbox One S. Included in the nox was a trial membership for Live Gold. I redeemed the code through my Iphone app. My question is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mucketall, Feb 14, 2019.

1. Mucketall
    Mucketall Guest

I just got my son an Xbox One S. Included in the nox was a trial membership for Live Gold. I redeemed the code through my Iphone app.

My question is how do I activate it, where on the Xbox do i find the token?

Thanks in advance

:)

Mucketall, Feb 14, 2019
  2. banej Win User

Xbox Live Gold and games

You can refer to this article on Xbox Live Gold Trial Membership

support.xbox.com/.../trial-gold-membership
  3. FearedNightmare Win User

Free Month goldmembership gone

Hello

Unfortunately it is intended that Trials do not stack
    with existing memberships. It's also mentioned on the support page Xbox Live Gold trial memberships

Notes

• The Xbox Live Gold trial membership is associated with a single gamertag.
    • You can't add an Xbox Live Gold trial membership to an existing membership.
    • Only three trial accounts are available per console. This limitation cannot be reset.
    • After a user has created three trial accounts on their console, the user no longer receives a message that provides the opportunity to create an Xbox Live Gold trial account.
    • To sign up for the Xbox Live Gold trial membership, you must add a payment method to your account.
    This also works in a vice versa way meaning that if you have a trial membership it will be lost if you purchase a gold membership
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

my 2 day trial code won't work

If you already were using payed gold membership before you can't use a trial membership. The purpose of trial memberships is to get to know the xbox live services at fullest not to extended the gold membership time.
  5. PR1NCE DARKNESS Win User

Question about the free 1 month Xbox Gold trial

Hello there Chips237 Overview

The Xbox LIVE Gold trial membership provides temporary access to the features of Xbox LIVE, including online multiplayer gaming.

When you set up an Xbox One or Xbox 360 console, you follow an account creation sign-up process so that you can access Xbox Live Free membership features, assuming that you have a broadband Internet connection. At the end of the account creation process,
    you can upgrade to a Gold membership. If you don’t upgrade, you can receive a free Gold trial.

The Gold trial is associated with a single gamertag and can’t be added to an existing membership. A total of three trial accounts are available per console, and this limitation cannot be reset. After a user has created three trial accounts, the user no longer
    receives a message that provides the opportunity to create a Gold trial account.

To use the Gold trial, you must add a payment instrument to your account.

At the end of the trial period, the Gold trial membership automatically renews to a paying membership that renews monthly by default. The membership will renew to the payment instrument that was added.

For information about membership renewal, see Learn how to manage auto-renewal for your Xbox Live Gold membership or Xbox Music Pass".
    To learn how to turn off automatic renewal, see "Cancel your Xbox Live Gold (paid) membership".
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

XboxoneS live trial

If you have used paid gold membership before you can't use the trial code. Trial periods are not used to extend your gold membership but to give an idea to new gamers about xbox live gold membership features.
Thema:

1. Live Gold trial membership - Similar Threads - Live Gold trial

2. Xbox live gold -14 day trial

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox live gold -14 day trial: I have never had an xbox live gold account. It said free 14 day trial but when i get to it wont let me do it. Gow can i get my trial? c588f15a-c26c-4bda-ab3f-1760157d308d
  3. redeem xbox live gold 14 day free trial

in XBoX Games and Apps
    redeem xbox live gold 14 day free trial: Why just bought a new xbox and I got a free 14 day trial for Xbox Live Gold with it. However when I try to redeem it it says I need to be signed in, which I am. Does anybody have any answers?...
  4. Xbox Live Gold 14 Day Trial

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold 14 Day Trial: I have redeemed a digital code for Xbox Live Gold 14 Day Trial on my Xbox 360, and while the code has been redeemed, the system refuses to acknowledge my Gold status. Please help....
  5. 7 Easy Ways to Get Free Xbox Live gold Codes and Trial in 2019 that haven't been used

in XboX Insiders
    7 Easy Ways to Get Free Xbox Live gold Codes and Trial in 2019 that haven't been used: [IMG] submitted by /u/egamephonecom [link] [comments]
  6. One month free trial of Xbox live gold membership

in XBoX on Consoles
    One month free trial of Xbox live gold membership: I have created my microsoft account a few years ago and I was supposed to get a 1 month free trial of Xbox live gold. Is there a way to get a 1 month free trial of Xbox live gold on my Xbox 360...
  7. Xbox Live Gold Trial?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Gold Trial?: Hello, I am a very avid gamer and I have run into an issue where I cannot play my favourite games because they require Xbox Live Gold subscriptions. I have not previously joined Gold, so I should...
  8. Can not redeem Xbox live 14 day Gold trial.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can not redeem Xbox live 14 day Gold trial.: Hi.Having problems redeeming my 14 day gold trial on my Xbox one x.Have entered the code on both the Xbox one x,and the xbox.com/reedemcode site.Just get the message:Check the instructions that...
  9. My 14-day xbox live gold trial is not working.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My 14-day xbox live gold trial is not working.: I bought a xbox one x a few days ago and i decided to use my 14 days of trial ,after that i used the code in the store and tried to create a group just for testing and it said i needed a live gold...
  10. Jefty G. from support told me that I can get free Xbox Live Gold trials here

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Jefty G. from support told me that I can get free Xbox Live Gold trials here: Hi, I was asking for my free trial on Xbox live gold subscription but Jefty G. told me that I can get it here. Lol Here's our support number: [Mod Removed] c3f8bd49-e3a4-4353-8d70-49ecb90f4523

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 1 month free gold trial