Live Gold trial membership

Discus and support Live Gold trial membership in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I just got my son an Xbox One S. Included in the nox was a trial membership for Live Gold. I redeemed the code through my Iphone app. My question is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mucketall, Feb 14, 2019.

1. Mucketall
    Mucketall Guest

I just got my son an Xbox One S. Included in the nox was a trial membership for Live Gold. I redeemed the code through my Iphone app.

My question is how do I activate it, where on the Xbox do i find the token?

Thanks in advance

:)

Mucketall, Feb 14, 2019
  2. banej Win User

Xbox Live Gold and games

You can refer to this article on Xbox Live Gold Trial Membership

support.xbox.com/.../trial-gold-membership
  3. FearedNightmare Win User

Free Month goldmembership gone

Hello

Unfortunately it is intended that Trials do not stack
    with existing memberships. It's also mentioned on the support page Xbox Live Gold trial memberships

Notes

• The Xbox Live Gold trial membership is associated with a single gamertag.
    • You can't add an Xbox Live Gold trial membership to an existing membership.
    • Only three trial accounts are available per console. This limitation cannot be reset.
    • After a user has created three trial accounts on their console, the user no longer receives a message that provides the opportunity to create an Xbox Live Gold trial account.
    • To sign up for the Xbox Live Gold trial membership, you must add a payment method to your account.
    This also works in a vice versa way meaning that if you have a trial membership it will be lost if you purchase a gold membership
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

my 2 day trial code won't work

If you already were using payed gold membership before you can't use a trial membership. The purpose of trial memberships is to get to know the xbox live services at fullest not to extended the gold membership time.
  5. PR1NCE DARKNESS Win User

Question about the free 1 month Xbox Gold trial

Hello there Chips237 Overview

The Xbox LIVE Gold trial membership provides temporary access to the features of Xbox LIVE, including online multiplayer gaming.

When you set up an Xbox One or Xbox 360 console, you follow an account creation sign-up process so that you can access Xbox Live Free membership features, assuming that you have a broadband Internet connection. At the end of the account creation process,
    you can upgrade to a Gold membership. If you don’t upgrade, you can receive a free Gold trial.

The Gold trial is associated with a single gamertag and can’t be added to an existing membership. A total of three trial accounts are available per console, and this limitation cannot be reset. After a user has created three trial accounts, the user no longer
    receives a message that provides the opportunity to create a Gold trial account.

To use the Gold trial, you must add a payment instrument to your account.

At the end of the trial period, the Gold trial membership automatically renews to a paying membership that renews monthly by default. The membership will renew to the payment instrument that was added.

For information about membership renewal, see Learn how to manage auto-renewal for your Xbox Live Gold membership or Xbox Music Pass".
    To learn how to turn off automatic renewal, see "Cancel your Xbox Live Gold (paid) membership".
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

XboxoneS live trial

If you have used paid gold membership before you can't use the trial code. Trial periods are not used to extend your gold membership but to give an idea to new gamers about xbox live gold membership features.
Thema:

1. Live Gold trial membership - Similar Threads - Live Gold trial

2. 14-day free Live Gold trial is not showing up anywhere on my account.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    14-day free Live Gold trial is not showing up anywhere on my account.: Hi, all. I just purchased a brand new console that came with a free month of the Game Pass and a 14-day free trial for the Gold membership. The Game Pass is showing up under my "Services and...
  3. Will my xbox live gold disappear when I start a 14 day free trial for the xbox gamepass

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Will my xbox live gold disappear when I start a 14 day free trial for the xbox gamepass: I want to know if my gold will be cancelled when I cancel my 14 day free trial for the xbox gamepass c9f783c0-77d6-4f1a-aa41-6d58694580b6
  4. Xbox live gold trial

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox live gold trial: I have a factory reset xbox one I bought and was wondering why I couldn't get the gold live free trial since I'm signing on with a new xbox profile and everything. Why don't I get the free trial?...
  5. Prueba gratuita de Xbox live Gold[Translation-Xbox live Gold free trial]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Prueba gratuita de Xbox live Gold[Translation-Xbox live Gold free trial]: Cuando me creé una cuenta de xbox live me preguntaron si queria activar una prueba gratuita de Xbox Live Gold dd un mes, pero yo di por echo que la podia reclamar cuando quisiera, y aqui viene el...
  6. Game pass and Xbox live gold trials

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game pass and Xbox live gold trials: Hi, ive bought an xbox one s 2 controller bundle with 1 month trial of both gold and game pass, when i redeem game pass it says that it is for new customers only, in the past i have activated a...
  7. 14-day free trial of xbox live gold expired, but i'm still able to play online

in XBoX on Consoles
    14-day free trial of xbox live gold expired, but i'm still able to play online: I used a code to get a 14-day free trial of Xbox live gold. I don't remember when I redeemed it but I checked yesterday and It said it would expire that day. So I checked back today and it still...
  8. Xbox live gold free trial

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold free trial: Hey i didnt get a free trial. When i got my xbox iwas hoping yall could help f4c4a5a2-1ba9-4655-af3a-d9943d6c466f
  9. Looking for Xbox Live Gold Free Trial

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Looking for Xbox Live Gold Free Trial: There are so many games that I want to play on my Xbox, such as Fortnite, but they're only available with Xbox Live Gold. I am looking for a free trial and landed here:...
  10. How to get the Xbox Live Gold 1 month trial subscription?? PLEASE HELP I HAVE BEEN WORKING...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How to get the Xbox Live Gold 1 month trial subscription?? PLEASE HELP I HAVE BEEN WORKING...: How to get an Xbox Live Gold trial subscription I NEED THE LINK BECAUSE I MADE A NEW ACCOUNT AND CANT FIND ANY LINK ON THE XBOX WEBSITE..PLEASE HELP I DONT WANT THE XBOX GAME PASS ULTIMATE I WANT...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 1 month free gold trial