Live Gold Trial offer errored

Discus and support Live Gold Trial offer errored in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I put a halo 4 14 day trial code in and it worked but I can't play online games for some reason. 202d98ed-cd1c-44f6-8bf1-25cd38ed10e6 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by I Mc Mackin I, May 30, 2014.

1. Live Gold Trial offer errored

I put a halo 4 14 day trial code in and it worked but I can't play online games for some reason.

:)

I Mc Mackin I, May 30, 2014
  2. Live Gold Trial offer errored

Hello, last night I signed up for a new Xbox live account and briefly it gave me the offer of trying Gold for 1 month free.

When I clicked on that link, it gave me an error code and told me that some xbox services were not available at this time.

The offer is no longer there. Please advise.

frostybarnacle1, May 30, 2014
  3. davemcfly85
    davemcfly85 Guest

that is your only option is to buy another code

davemcfly85, May 30, 2014
  4. LPRucki Win User

Have gold live online but every game says I need live to play online

The Xbox Live Gold free trial offers a large portion of the Xbox Live Gold benefits, however, some benefits of Gold do not apply during the free trial.
  5. ITrolliiinateHD Win User

thats what happened to meh
  6. MohammadRe2a Win User

I want a xbox live gold code?What sould I do?

please answer this question
  7. RaisedChunk657 Win User

The is a joke. i make a account and it says 1 month gold free memebership when i try and get the 1 month gold free memebership it says error code and i don't know how to fix it ? would you mind telling me and other if you can or if it isn't going to work
    and if not does it mean i need to buy a gold memebership for it to work ?
  8. VibroPlex Win User

You have one chance to accept that offer. If you decline, it is not offered again to that Microsoft Account. But, don't worry, there's a way to get another chance.

So, on a PC or Mac, create a new Microsoft Account at
    http://signup.live.com
    and make sure to go to
    http://account.live.com/accountsummary.aspx
    to Edit Security Info and fill in all the 'proofs' used to 'prove' you are the account owner if the password is ever lost or account ever stolen.

Then, create a new profile on the Xbox and sign up for Xbox LIVE with the new Microsoft Account addresse, and you will see another offer for the free one month trial of Gold. BTW, you
    must have a credit card available to accept the offer, and it will
    automatically renew the subscription and charge that card every month thereafter, until you cancel the auto-renewal at http://support.xbox.com/contact-us?xr=footnav#0:7:0
    or by calling Option #1 at Xbox Support (see below for phone numbers).
Thema:

1. Live Gold Trial offer errored - Similar Threads - Live Gold Trial

2. Xbox live gold trial making the experience hell

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold trial making the experience hell: As of today I bought a new xbox one s and I'm using every ounce of will I have left to transfer my game data over. On my account I have a 14 day free trial of xbox live gold and after many...
  3. Xbox live gold -14 day trial

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox live gold -14 day trial: I have never had an xbox live gold account. It said free 14 day trial but when i get to it wont let me do it. Gow can i get my trial? c588f15a-c26c-4bda-ab3f-1760157d308d
  4. redeem xbox live gold 14 day free trial

in XBoX Games and Apps
    redeem xbox live gold 14 day free trial: Why just bought a new xbox and I got a free 14 day trial for Xbox Live Gold with it. However when I try to redeem it it says I need to be signed in, which I am. Does anybody have any answers?...
  5. Xbox Live Gold 14 Day Trial

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold 14 Day Trial: I have redeemed a digital code for Xbox Live Gold 14 Day Trial on my Xbox 360, and while the code has been redeemed, the system refuses to acknowledge my Gold status. Please help....
  6. 7 Easy Ways to Get Free Xbox Live gold Codes and Trial in 2019 that haven't been used

in XboX Insiders
    7 Easy Ways to Get Free Xbox Live gold Codes and Trial in 2019 that haven't been used: [IMG] submitted by /u/egamephonecom [link] [comments]
  7. One month free trial of Xbox live gold membership

in XBoX on Consoles
    One month free trial of Xbox live gold membership: I have created my microsoft account a few years ago and I was supposed to get a 1 month free trial of Xbox live gold. Is there a way to get a 1 month free trial of Xbox live gold on my Xbox 360...
  8. Xbox Live Gold Trial?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Gold Trial?: Hello, I am a very avid gamer and I have run into an issue where I cannot play my favourite games because they require Xbox Live Gold subscriptions. I have not previously joined Gold, so I should...
  9. Can not redeem Xbox live 14 day Gold trial.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can not redeem Xbox live 14 day Gold trial.: Hi.Having problems redeeming my 14 day gold trial on my Xbox one x.Have entered the code on both the Xbox one x,and the xbox.com/reedemcode site.Just get the message:Check the instructions that...
  10. My 14-day xbox live gold trial is not working.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My 14-day xbox live gold trial is not working.: I bought a xbox one x a few days ago and i decided to use my 14 days of trial ,after that i used the code in the store and tried to create a group just for testing and it said i needed a live gold...