Live help

Discus and support Live help in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Needing help with code 8015190A 3cab8696-aeba-4dab-bebe-62541bafcf61 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Bobbyyoung2, Jan 12, 2021.

1. Bobbyyoung2
    Bobbyyoung2 Guest

Live help

Needing help with code 8015190A

:)

Bobbyyoung2, Jan 12, 2021
  2. HassanB Win User

Live help!

Hello kappealer - This may be of some help to you. "You cannot have a Windows Live ID attached to more than one Xbox LIVE account. So you can either change it on the first account so that you can use the Live ID on the new account or just create a new Live
    ID for the new account." You'll have to make a new account via this link:
    accountservices.passport.net/reg.srf
    -Instructions were taken from this forum link:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20110215202739AAM62GR
    . I believe this person had the same exact issue as you. Just to be sure your daughters XBOX Live account is already recovered onto your XBOX 360 correct (the one that you're trying to use
    to add her to the Gold Family Pack)?
  3. Smwutches Win User

Live Help

Sorry, but once an account is banned everything is forfeit. You would have to repurchase it all. Or have your brother buy it for you.
  4. QUEENMISFITS Win User

Xbox live party

https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/xbox-360/xbox-live/xbox-live-party-help

Hope this helps
  5. QUEENMISFITS Win User

Party chat

https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/xbox-360/xbox-live/xbox-live-party-help

Hopefully this helps
  6. RobertBuckalew Win User

Xbox Live Help.

That router has "known issues" , well known if your wireless...try it wired and see ...
Thema:

Live help

1. Live help - Similar Threads - Live help

2. My mic sounds terrible on Xbox Live Party but perfect on Discord. HELP PLEASE

in XBoX on Windows
    My mic sounds terrible on Xbox Live Party but perfect on Discord. HELP PLEASE: So I am a pc player and use discord 90% of the time and it works great with my Razr mic. The issue I have is when I join an xbox live party it sounds like im communicating from an airplane (thats...
  3. Two xboxes one live gold account, help needed.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Two xboxes one live gold account, help needed.: Hi I need some help. My son has an Xbox one with live gold account. For Christmas my daughter got an Xbox one as well and we researched a lot on how they could share his live account. What we...
  4. Can Connect to Xbox Live but Not Any Game Servers. (Please Help)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can Connect to Xbox Live but Not Any Game Servers. (Please Help): Everytime I log into Xbox and try to play Rainbow Six Siege or Call of Duty Cold War It says I cannot connect to the servers, but then I reset my NAT Type and it says everything is open. ( What Do...
  5. My Captures Aren't Uploading To Xbox Live, Been Happening For A Week, Please Help

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Captures Aren't Uploading To Xbox Live, Been Happening For A Week, Please Help: alright so i'll cut to the chase, I've been having trouble with my Xbox One, every time i want to share say a stylish moment from Devil May Cry 5 the picture and or clip will say that it has been...
  6. I need help with problem a live gold 3 months purchase

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I need help with problem a live gold 3 months purchase: I need hepl with problem a live gold 3 months purchase. Why i have not on my account purchase. be59bc80-97bf-4581-80e8-ddc44fed0cd7
  7. Help with an email I received “Notice of Xbox Live enforcement action”

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help with an email I received “Notice of Xbox Live enforcement action”: Hello. I cant seem to be able to get ahold of anyone at Microsoft support so i am hoping someone can offer any advise/help/assistance. I received this email re my son’s Xbox account but its not...
  8. My Xbox one games disconnect from live but my party chat and everything else is fine help!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox one games disconnect from live but my party chat and everything else is fine help!!!: I am able to play some games online just fine ex:modern warfare, warzone, destiny 2, and no mans sky. But not with most other games ex:remnant, monster hunter, golf with friends, and borderland 3...
  9. Help with buying Xbox live

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help with buying Xbox live: I bought 30 dollars in redeemable codes and tried to buy Xbox live but it told me I needed a backup card in order to get it. I do not have a backup card and even though I have more than enough on...
  10. My xbox live expired 11 months early please help

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox live expired 11 months early please help: I purchased a 12 month xbox live subscription (applying a x25 digit code) one month ago, redeemed the code and have been using the account since, and today I see my subscription has expired on my...