Live is a connection problem

Discus and support Live is a connection problem in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have all the time skips that Xbox live while I'm playing, or in the lobby, and it happens every game I've played and it happens 5-10: times during... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Tomi9016, May 2, 2014.

1. Tomi9016
    Tomi9016 Guest

I have all the time skips that Xbox live while I'm playing, or in the lobby, and it happens every game I've played and it happens 5-10: times during the game, and it is annoying, can you fix this bug as soon as possible otherwise I'm not going to add any
    more job to that golden time when the sire is of no use when you can not get online games at all, and even if you want an internet connection is not a problem when I play other online for the equipment.

:)

Tomi9016, May 2, 2014
  2. rkkeller
    rkkeller Guest
    my fist xb1 mass issue.

Don't all those things have to do with your network connection or Xbox Live and things like that?

Could just be an internet problem. Not saying it is, but how do things play that don't need a connection
    or Live?

rkkeller, May 2, 2014
  3. edt89
    edt89 Guest
    I cant play Destiny?

I'm having the exact same problem.....this is such f***ing BS. I'm connected to the internet...xbox live is working fine on the rest of the system, and yet I'm stuck in a permanent cycle of "Attention: this game requires a connection to Xbox Live" notice. This is ridiculous.

edt89, May 2, 2014
  4. Prince Leo II Win User

error code pease try later 80151925

5. xbox360italy Win User
  6. xbox360italy Win User

xbox when turns on makes my internet crash please help

7. ScaleneChart268 Win User

error code xbox live

Yes i have a problem, with live. My xbox connect to live, but the connection is bad. Can you help me?

So, it's a problem of live?

Thanks
  8. RoMoGAMER Win User

"Disconnected from Xbox Live"

There could be many reasons you are experiencing connection problems. Try the connection troubleshooters from:

http://support.xbox.com

Then browse down to Xbox Live and select:"Connect to Xbox LIVE and troubleshoot connectivity problems"
Thema:

1. Live is a connection problem - Similar Threads - Live connection problem

2. xbox live connection problems

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox live connection problems: Hi there, I was on the chat support trying to fix my problem it was time to restart the pc so I done it. After that I went on my email and went trought the link that the support send, we have...
  3. Problem of connection on my Xbox Live

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problem of connection on my Xbox Live: Hello everyone My question is maybe quite stupide, but two days that I’m looking for the answer and I didn’t found anything... With the current problem of connexion on Xbox, I searched a...
  4. Problemen verbinden internet/xbox live [Translation - Problems connecting internet / xbox live]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problemen verbinden internet/xbox live [Translation - Problems connecting internet / xbox live]: Hi, Al geruime tijd heb ik problemen met het verbinden van het internet. De ene keer als ik de xbox one opstart is hij automatisch verbonden met mijn internet en de andere keer niet. Zelfs nu ik...
  5. Xbox backwards compatibility with problems connecting to Live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox backwards compatibility with problems connecting to Live: So for what i can Google I'm not the only one having this issue... On 2 machines a Xbox One S and an X, one day randomly my 360 "emulated" games no longer were able to connect to Xbox Live (...
  6. Problem with xbox live connection on xbox one s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with xbox live connection on xbox one s: I bought my xbox one yesterday and i’ve been trying to download games with the free one month gamepass but the download keeps getting stopped randomly while the xbox is still connected to my...
  7. Problem connecting used XBox 360 game to Xbox live

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problem connecting used XBox 360 game to Xbox live: I purchased a used XBox 360 game and am having trouble setting it up to play. At first I got a connection msg. saying" your profile does not have correct permissions to access xbox live", then...
  8. Problems connecting to XBox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems connecting to XBox Live: This morning my son tried to log into Fornite and got this error code: 0x903f9008. This error code isn't recognised on the Microsoft site. It appears to be a problem with connect to Xbox Live. The...
  9. hello i one problem to minecraft windows 10 edition me connected to my account xbox live...

in XBoX on Windows
    hello i one problem to minecraft windows 10 edition me connected to my account xbox live...: hello i one problem to minecraft windows 10 edition me connected to my account xbox live the game crash lag and freeze help me pleasee 46f94581-aea5-4557-a777-af86caf1eed6
  10. Probleme connexion à mon compte xbox live [Translation-Problem connecting to my Xbox Live...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Probleme connexion à mon compte xbox live [Translation-Problem connecting to my Xbox Live...: Bonjour cela fais plusieurs fois et jours on se trouve avec des problèmes de connexion ou autre avec le xbox live.mais jamais de dédommagement pour cela. Sa serais bien de fair un geste pour tous...