Live is working by me

Discus and support Live is working by me in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; As of 3 minutes ago live is up here in the Midwest. Just thought I'd share the information incase it helps anyone. b6e7ef35-35d8-4783-a539-6430e276a9f6 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Zero420override, Sep 9, 2019.

1. Live is working by me

As of 3 minutes ago live is up here in the Midwest. Just thought I'd share the information incase it helps anyone.

:)

Zero420override, Sep 9, 2019
  2. xxxTIMBURYxxx Win User

Live is working by me

3. Pain130798 Win User

Xbox live not working for me

If you are connected using WiFi maybe your xbox is too far from the router, that happens to me sometimes
  4. Shippyz Win User

Got signed out... Now it's back to the same situation as before :(
  5. Shippyz Win User

Hi Jazmine. That seemed to work for the last 30 minutes or so. Looks good up to this point.

Thanks a lot!
  6. XBF Jasmine Z Win User

Hi Shippyz,

Thanks for reaching out to us here on the Forums!

Sorry you are having issues with the subscriptions and network while gaming. I would recommend trying to
    remove and re-add your account. I
    would suggest trying a Soft Factory Reset where
    you keep your games and apps if removing and redownloading the account does not help.

Side Note:
    It is
    very important to make sure you know the primary email/password to the account before removing
    it from the console.

To check the email being used with the gamertag, go to
    Settings > Account > sign-in, security & passkey;
    in middle column at the top it will say "show on home"
    if it is checked it will rotate from gamertag and email on homepage. If it is not check marked, it will show in this box.

Give this a try and let us know how it goes :)
Thema:

Live is working by me

1. Live is working by me - Similar Threads - Live working

2. Xbox game pass and Xbox live gold not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game pass and Xbox live gold not working: Dear Microsoft I'm sorry to inform you but it seems that your two services that I pay for on a monthly bases (Xbox Game Pass and Xbox Live Gold) have stop working for me to be able to play. Now...
  3. Xbox live gold account - works on console....but on PC, 'games I own' is blank

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox live gold account - works on console....but on PC, 'games I own' is blank: hi I have an xbox live gold account that works on my xbox console. I now bought a gaming PC but cannot see any games under 'games I own'. My profile is visible, I have tried rebooting etc etc....
  4. Xbox 360 won't connect to Live, but was working fine before...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 won't connect to Live, but was working fine before...: I've been watching Netflix on my Xbox 360, and today it would not load and said I need a connection to Xbox Live. I tested the Xbox Live Connection and it says "connected" for Network and...
  5. My Xbox live isn’t working

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox live isn’t working: Im gamesharing with my friend and he has xbox live and i dont i checked to see if im still his home xbox and i am and he can play all the games i have to so its only me can you help me...
  6. Does Xbox live still work on Xbox 360 2020?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does Xbox live still work on Xbox 360 2020?: I tired to get xbox live with a card but it didnt let me and know i put the card in this accout on microsoft and now i dont now how to get xbox live on xbox 360 :(...
  7. New live gold subscription not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    New live gold subscription not working: Hi, paid for live gold on thursday and can see live status but still cannot play online. Advice please?? 41c99b9c-b8c4-4f6c-8099-ba4727077517
  8. Xbox live is not working !

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live is not working !: My Xbox live is not working i see ''Update Required'' and then i got this ''Update Failed Can't process the update. If the problem persists, go to www.xbox.com/support Status Code: 4467 - 4497...
  9. Xbox live game share not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live game share not working: I’m game sharing with a friend so I can use their Xbox live but for some reason I’m able to download Bear game but I’m not able to play online. 4ab49f84-a264-43c6-beaf-9bac7c1d5b5b
  10. Xbox live code isnt working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live code isnt working: I just purchased a code for xbox live gold from a third party retailer and its only 14 digits and I dont know what to do, they just sent me code on sms and told me to redeem it. that all they...