Live is working by me

Discus and support Live is working by me in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; As of 3 minutes ago live is up here in the Midwest. Just thought I'd share the information incase it helps anyone. b6e7ef35-35d8-4783-a539-6430e276a9f6 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Zero420override, Sep 9, 2019.

1. Live is working by me

As of 3 minutes ago live is up here in the Midwest. Just thought I'd share the information incase it helps anyone.

:)

Zero420override, Sep 9, 2019
  2. xxxTIMBURYxxx Win User

Live is working by me

3. Pain130798 Win User

Xbox live not working for me

If you are connected using WiFi maybe your xbox is too far from the router, that happens to me sometimes
  4. Shippyz Win User

Got signed out... Now it's back to the same situation as before :(
  5. Shippyz Win User

Hi Jazmine. That seemed to work for the last 30 minutes or so. Looks good up to this point.

Thanks a lot!
  6. XBF Jasmine Z Win User

Hi Shippyz,

Thanks for reaching out to us here on the Forums!

Sorry you are having issues with the subscriptions and network while gaming. I would recommend trying to
    remove and re-add your account. I
    would suggest trying a Soft Factory Reset where
    you keep your games and apps if removing and redownloading the account does not help.

Side Note:
    It is
    very important to make sure you know the primary email/password to the account before removing
    it from the console.

To check the email being used with the gamertag, go to
    Settings > Account > sign-in, security & passkey;
    in middle column at the top it will say "show on home"
    if it is checked it will rotate from gamertag and email on homepage. If it is not check marked, it will show in this box.

Give this a try and let us know how it goes :)
Thema:

Live is working by me

1. Live is working by me - Similar Threads - Live working

2. Xbox live won’t work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live won’t work: I had purchased xbox live yesterday, and i was previously on my parents plan but when they switched to the game pass i couldnt use it. So i bought live myself and now it still wont work, on the...
  3. Why isn’t my Xbox Live working on a Backwards Compatibility game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn’t my Xbox Live working on a Backwards Compatibility game: So, I decided to buy a copy of RUSE for Xbox 360 and I knew it had many free dlcs so I wanted to log on and download my DLCs then I found out that my Xbox Live is disconnected. I tried everything...
  4. Xbox live apps not working correctly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live apps not working correctly: There are some features in my Xbox live apps that are not working correctly . How do I get in contact with technical support to get it fixed 47a7e73a-6f79-4d41-a1f2-d10041a0ad79
  5. Xbox live not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live not working: Hi, My xbox says that i cant connect to my xbox live and there is something wrong with the network connection, my internet is fine i just cannot play online games or anyrhing im not sure what to...
  6. Hi, I brought Xbox live gold on CD keys on the 3rd. But its not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi, I brought Xbox live gold on CD keys on the 3rd. But its not working: Hi, every one... I brought my son xbox live gold on the 3rd if feb and its still not working have gone bk to supplier and its been redeemed. In the xbox itsays its acactive and Dont need to renew...
  7. Live Gold sharing not working on replacement console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Live Gold sharing not working on replacement console: Our old Xbox One S broke, so I bought a new one. I have set it up fine and logged on with my account that has Live Gold (renews in April 2020), can access all the games and play online. However...
  8. Xbox Live Account not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Account not working: I just bought a new Xbox One Xand I was just trying to transfer over everything and get my gamertag signed on. When I try to sign on it doesn't produce an error code or anything it just prompts me...
  9. Xbox One connects to internet and Xbox Live but no multiplayer games work.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One connects to internet and Xbox Live but no multiplayer games work.: Alright I have done everything under the sun suggested on every forum so this is my last shot. I bought a new Motorola Router/Modem at Christmas and set it up approximately 2 weeks ago. My...
  10. I redeemed a live gold card i bought from the store and it does not work,

in XBoX on Consoles
    I redeemed a live gold card i bought from the store and it does not work,: My xbox gold card does not work after redeeming code. Any solutions? c616d049-d156-470c-8861-85bdab2015f0