live issues

Discus and support live issues in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My brothers account says it’s connected to Xbox live but whenever he goes to play a game with live it prompts him to buy it. How do i fix this?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by OwenPhillips3, Aug 15, 2019.

1. live issues

My brothers account says it’s connected to Xbox live but whenever he goes to play a game with live it prompts him to buy it. How do i fix this?

:)

OwenPhillips3, Aug 15, 2019
  2. Remnra Win User

issues with live.

limited money. aka rather spend the money on food then 20$ a month on 2 sperate live accounts.
  3. Patrat46 Win User

live issues

Redownload profile. your xbox and the server have different information downloading your profile will update your xboxes info and test xbox live.

Shinny button. =>> sign out ==>> download profile ===>> sign in with microsoft account.
  4. XBF Amber M Win User

live issues

Hi Owen,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums for this issue. Your brother may wish to make sure that his Xbox Live Gold subscription is still active and he can do so by either checking this on his Xbox or by checking the status of the subscription via a PC
    by logging into his Microsoft account to make sure everything is as it should be.

View and manage your subscriptions on Xbox One

https://account.microsoft.com/services/ << to check online in a web browser

If his subscription is up to date but he still cannot access Xbox Live then please let us know if he is getting any error messages or codes.

Give this a try and let us know the results.

I hope that this helps out!
  5. iLuvGunsAndRock Win User

live issues

Hey there!

If you purchased your membership on the website, it will delay the purchase on the console. An easy way to fix this delay, or speed it up, is to test your Xbox LIVE connection on your console. This is like a refresh for the console, and should have your
    membership up and running once you complete the process!

Here is a guide on how to test your Xbox LIVE connection:

1. Press the Guide button on your controller, select Settings and select
      System Settings.
    2. Select Network Settings.
    3. Select Wired Network or the name of your wireless network when the network list is displayed.
    4. Select Test Xbox LIVE connection.

Hope this helps! >_>
  6. stahlkrlegerFG Win User

Issues with live

Yeah.. I got the "Locked" issue too here in UK.
Thema:

live issues

1. live issues - Similar Threads - live issues

2. Xbox Live Party Chat Issues - Disconnecting

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live Party Chat Issues - Disconnecting: Everything has been perfectly fine until today. As of today however I've been experiencing constant party issues. Whenever I join a party, it would disconnect me after about a minute. I figured...
  3. Xbox Live Access Issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live Access Issue: My son got a new xbox and he signed in to his account, but it is not recognizing his xbox live subscription. It keeps telling him he has to purchase a subscription but we already have an active...
  4. Issue signing on to Xbox live on Xbox One - Error (0x87DD0006)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue signing on to Xbox live on Xbox One - Error (0x87DD0006): Issue signing on to Xbox live on Xbox One - Error (0x87DD0006 Been trying to sign on for the last hour on my xbox one to xbox live. I’ve restarted my console, router, tested all connections and...
  5. Xbox Live Issues

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live Issues: Xbox Live Service Issues.. since 18:00pm having service issues from a multi-million/billion doller company and it is still not resolved? It is a serious joke even the fact you cannot play any...
  6. Major xbox live party issue [0x89234020] "Your network settings are blocking party chat"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Major xbox live party issue [0x89234020] "Your network settings are blocking party chat": I'm having this issue with only one friend where when either of us hosts a party, the joining player gets the error message. In addition we are not able to play any games together (Have tried...
  7. Xbox Live is currently experiencing issues right now.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live is currently experiencing issues right now.: I noticed Xbox Live is experiencing issue at the moment, so I figured I'd make a post about it to hopefully cut down on the inevitable topics asking about what is going on. There is currently a...
  8. COD WWII Live Access Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD WWII Live Access Issue: Cant log into the COD WWII live servers. Keep getting Error Code 32770 says service is not available but Xbox Live says all games and servers are up and running c3949a02-6bdf-49a6-82a6-6542ce6c3057
  9. Recent players list seems completely bugged since a few days. Build or Live issue?!

in XboX Insiders
    Recent players list seems completely bugged since a few days. Build or Live issue?!: [IMG] submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza [link] [comments]
  10. Xbox live / Profile issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live / Profile issue: I'm signed in to xbox live and then go to start a match in COD Black Ops2 and I'm getting a message that says "The current profile is not allowed to play on xbox live." Why? I had the monthly...