live issues

Discus and support live issues in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My brothers account says it’s connected to Xbox live but whenever he goes to play a game with live it prompts him to buy it. How do i fix this?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by OwenPhillips3, Aug 15, 2019.

1. live issues

My brothers account says it’s connected to Xbox live but whenever he goes to play a game with live it prompts him to buy it. How do i fix this?

:)

OwenPhillips3, Aug 15, 2019
  2. Remnra Win User

issues with live.

limited money. aka rather spend the money on food then 20$ a month on 2 sperate live accounts.
  3. Patrat46 Win User

live issues

Redownload profile. your xbox and the server have different information downloading your profile will update your xboxes info and test xbox live.

Shinny button. =>> sign out ==>> download profile ===>> sign in with microsoft account.
  4. XBF Amber M Win User

live issues

Hi Owen,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums for this issue. Your brother may wish to make sure that his Xbox Live Gold subscription is still active and he can do so by either checking this on his Xbox or by checking the status of the subscription via a PC
    by logging into his Microsoft account to make sure everything is as it should be.

View and manage your subscriptions on Xbox One

https://account.microsoft.com/services/ << to check online in a web browser

If his subscription is up to date but he still cannot access Xbox Live then please let us know if he is getting any error messages or codes.

Give this a try and let us know the results.

I hope that this helps out!
  5. iLuvGunsAndRock Win User

live issues

Hey there!

If you purchased your membership on the website, it will delay the purchase on the console. An easy way to fix this delay, or speed it up, is to test your Xbox LIVE connection on your console. This is like a refresh for the console, and should have your
    membership up and running once you complete the process!

Here is a guide on how to test your Xbox LIVE connection:

1. Press the Guide button on your controller, select Settings and select
      System Settings.
    2. Select Network Settings.
    3. Select Wired Network or the name of your wireless network when the network list is displayed.
    4. Select Test Xbox LIVE connection.

Hope this helps! >_>
  6. stahlkrlegerFG Win User

Issues with live

Yeah.. I got the "Locked" issue too here in UK.
Thema:

live issues

1. live issues - Similar Threads - live issues

2. Xbox live hardware/software Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live hardware/software Issues: Hi I am a casual dad gamer and i have experienced alot of problems lately. So I recently went through and opened every port that I need opened so that I will have an Open NAT type on my xbox...
  3. Problem z subskrypcją Xbox Live Gold[Translation-Xbox Live Gold subscription issue]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Problem z subskrypcją Xbox Live Gold[Translation-Xbox Live Gold subscription issue]: Witam, mam problem z subskrypcją Xbox Live Gold. Otóż otrzymuję komunikat, że saldo na koncie jest niewystarczające i subskrypcja Live Gold nie może zostać przedłużona - pomimo wpłacenia...
  4. X Box Live- Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    X Box Live- Issue: Hi- I have a current xbox live membership and doesn't work on my new xbox one x console (works on my other xbox one). It shows that the membership is current on my brother's profile but not on...
  5. Asphalt 9 Xbox live not logging in issue.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Asphalt 9 Xbox live not logging in issue.: When I try to log in to Asphalt 9: Legends on my laptop using Xbox live they give me a message saying: unable to login to xbox live. please try again later. I tried everything I know. Please help....
  6. Mixer always having sever lag issues and crashes/dashes during important live events. (E3 etc)

in XboX Insiders
    Mixer always having sever lag issues and crashes/dashes during important live events. (E3 etc): There is a huge problem with Mixer during live events like E3. The problem is that Mixer lags when above a certain amount of people are viewing the same stream simultaneousely. With lag i mean -...
  7. Xbox 360 LIVE ISSUES

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 LIVE ISSUES: First, it kept signing me out while playing a game, every 2 mins. Then, I deleted profile only, cleared the cache three times, and attempted to redownload my profile. Then that decided not to work...
  8. Xbox Live Tenure Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Tenure Issue: My Xbox Live tenure should be at 5 years but is only showing 4. My Xbox Live account creation was in March 2014 and my first Xbox Live Gold purchase was the same. Please help....
  9. audio sync issues on live tv and some apps

in XboX Insiders
    audio sync issues on live tv and some apps: audio has been dropping in and out of sync on live tv, netflix, iplayer for a few weeks. im on delta ring in the uk tried everything except a complete fresh reset. any ideas? thx submitted by...
  10. Xbox One X connection issues with Xbox Live.

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Xbox One X connection issues with Xbox Live.: Xbox One X connection issues with Xbox Live. So here is a current update. After buying a RJ45 Cable and hardwiring it to the router and running it for some time. I have not been booted offline...