Live streaming Issue

Discus and support Live streaming Issue in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was trying to livestream the new Rainbow Six Extraction, due to issues with the game not wanting to run when I first installed it, I resorted to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by XxColdFangxX, Jan 23, 2022.

1. XxColdFangxX
    XxColdFangxX Guest

Live streaming Issue

I was trying to livestream the new Rainbow Six Extraction, due to issues with the game not wanting to run when I first installed it, I resorted to using the cloud to play it. I loaded up the game, and launched my twitch app on my xbox one. It seemed to be working normally, but when I used my pc to check my broadcast, it showed that the stream was not recording the game and was stuck on the intial 'setup' or 'loading screen'. There's a delay between steaming so I waited a few moments to see if it would start up, but it never did.

My buddy who actually has the game installed, loaded up his steam, and broadcasted without issue. Can we not livesteam a game if it is running on the cloud?

:)

XxColdFangxX, Jan 23, 2022
  2. Mister Taurus Win User

Ebon Flintlock Not Received

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out to us with this issue. These streams must be watched live and experience earned during the live stream to count. We're sorry for the confusion, but this has always been the case. Thank you.
  3. Mister Maka Win User

Live streaming issue (twich)

Hey there BaldingSugar94.

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with streaming! Because you're an Xbox Insider member, lets get you over to the

Xbox Insider Forums
    where the right team will be able to best help you out. Thanks a ton for your patience with this!
  4. RAIN PrEsIdEnT Win User

Twitch Live Streaming issues

5. MaFiA Proz Win User

Ambassabank FAQ

I had this issue yesterday, you need the silverlight for the questions to be a live stream.....same problem you had
  6. slackadelic Win User

Xbox one s Keeps turning off while live streaming

If you use a usb camera for face cam and are live streaming after the latest update, disconnect the camera for now.

This is a known issue after the latest console updates and should stabilize your streams.

Hope that helps!
Thema:

Live streaming Issue

1. Live streaming Issue - Similar Threads - Live streaming Issue

2. Why i cant upload or live stream games from my Xbox Series SX?!��

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why i cant upload or live stream games from my Xbox Series SX?!��: SONY always made it easier to stream, record and share and also most of all gameplays are MADE on Playstation 4,pro,5!!! And i hear people blaming Xbox (sadly for a good reason) omg what a heck is...
  3. YouTube live streaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    YouTube live streaming: Any reason why YouTube isn't an option when broadcasting from Xbox? Seems very odd twitch is the only option... 1f1ce833-e427-4d2a-902e-ce4847d9a748
  4. Twitch Live Streaming Disconnect Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Twitch Live Streaming Disconnect Issue: Ever since the Twitch Live Stream feature has came back to Xbox, I have not been able to live stream for longer than 5 minutes. I play games on a wired connection with an Open Nat type. My...
  5. Issue streaming Hulu through XB Live

in XBoX on Windows
    Issue streaming Hulu through XB Live: As of Thursday night, here just north of Los Angeles, streaming Hulu via XB Live isn’t working. All other devices stream fine. Hulu support said they’re aware of the sit, and are working on it....
  6. Hitron: Xbox one live stream issues.

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Hitron: Xbox one live stream issues.: Hitron (Modems/Gateways): Xbox one live stream issues. Yes wired or wireless will make a huge difference. So will the amount of people in your household using the same internet at the same time....
  7. Live streaming issue (twich)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Live streaming issue (twich): Hello, I am really looking forward to livestream games using twich, But unfortunly i have an issue. My game goes dark if i stream. i need to stop to stream to make it back to normally. Who can...
  8. issue with code from live stream.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    issue with code from live stream.: i'm having an issue where i got a code from the gears of war 4 live show i had an issue with it then and i contacted the support team they resolved the issue and i was able to play it for a week...
  9. Twitch Live Streaming issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Twitch Live Streaming issues: Every time I attempt to live stream I always go Live but then it comes up as Buffering then back to Live over and over. I'm directly hooked to my modem running 55Mbps Down and 6Up. While it's not...
  10. Xbox One Adapter Issue / Live Streaming with Capture Card

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Adapter Issue / Live Streaming with Capture Card: I've been live streaming with my Xbox One with a capture card and Xsplit since launch and have been using the Kinect as a mic till the adapters for the Controllers released. During this time when...