Live streaming Mixer

Discus and support Live streaming Mixer in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Remember for a brief time when streaming on Mixer from your Xbox, there was a setting to allow the recording of your whole console not just the game?... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/10Fudges, Oct 27, 2019.

1. /u/10Fudges
    /u/10Fudges Guest

Live streaming Mixer

Remember for a brief time when streaming on Mixer from your Xbox, there was a setting to allow the recording of your whole console not just the game?

Why was this removed and not returned? I loved this feature, it would make it easier to see what my friends and I decide that I play for them to watch.

Thanks

submitted by /u/10Fudges
    [link] [comments]

/u/10Fudges, Oct 27, 2019
  2. RoGuE iSniperz Win User

Mixer bug (?)

what i would of done is before Streaming if you had any Xbox Live Updates belong going Live on Mixer, but usually it should really closed down the Mixer Stream first Automatically while the Xbox is doing the update

myself i dont know this is a bug with Mixer or something else but must of Failed to End your stream while doing the Update at the sametime
  3. HeadshotPenguin Win User

I DIDENT GET MY STUFF

Hi,

You should of received it by now if you were logged into Mixer when watching the stream.

How were you watching the stream, also is your Mixer account linked to your Xbox Live account?

HP
  4. Radiant Sword X Win User

Is there a way to get a reminder to take a break?

Hi. Sadly, there is no feature for that on Xbox One, but there is on Mixer if you are live streaming.
  5. DIPDIP0TAT0CH1P Win User

Voice in clips

This option is available through MIXER on the Xbox, you can add all party chat into the stream, if you record the stream on VOD in Mixer you can then save this to your PC for later editing if you want.

But the live stream will include all mics from all the people in the party.
  6. Mister Getafix Win User

No recibi mi pack de voces de Halo 5, I did not receive my pack of voices from Halo 5

Hi there!

Did you sign into your Mixer account that is linked to your Gamertag and watch the Live stream as it was playing live?
Thema:

Live streaming Mixer

1. Live streaming Mixer - Similar Threads - Live streaming Mixer

2. live stream tv

in XBoX Accessibility
    live stream tv: How can I watch live tv on my xbox 360? Tired of paying for cable. 9b45a85a-b6e3-45bd-84eb-26f89621effd
  3. Xbox one s Keeps turning off while live streaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one s Keeps turning off while live streaming: like the title says my xbox one s keeps turning off while I am live streaming. The console is not over heating, power supply is plugged directly into the wall. I have done a factory rest and it...
  4. Transparent block and smaller in Xbox One and Xbox One Mixer’s achievement Live Streaming...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transparent block and smaller in Xbox One and Xbox One Mixer’s achievement Live Streaming...: Transparent block and smaller in Xbox One and Xbox One Mixer’s achievement Live Streaming Transparent block and smaller bcb60f35-1364-4254-bb13-1c242d34fe9b
  5. Xbox goes idle while I'm streaming live programs on NBCSN

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox goes idle while I'm streaming live programs on NBCSN: I just started using the NBCSN app for live sports after cutting cable and while I'm watching my game the screen will dim the same way if I have a game paused. Is there a way to turn this off for...
  6. Missing my Ebon Flintlock from April 16th Live Stream

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing my Ebon Flintlock from April 16th Live Stream: I watched the April 16th Livestream to unlock the Ebon Flintlock. On April 18th, I received the following message from Xbox Live on my console: 4/18/2019 Thank you for watching Inside Xbox on...
  7. Have not received Ebon Flintlock from April 16th Live stream

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Have not received Ebon Flintlock from April 16th Live stream: I did get the message from xbox live, I have the notification from mixer and I see it in my recent transactions. Just not seeing it in-game. Thanks in advance ea45a749-3a06-4c8f-bdad-f7dcdefb00ac
  8. Still not received Ebon Flintlock from the 16th April Live Stream

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Still not received Ebon Flintlock from the 16th April Live Stream: Dear sir/ma'am, I was logged into Mixer (connected to my Microsoft account) and had the live stream open (was there the entire time), but have still not received the Ebon Flintlock. I've put in...
  9. 포르자 호라이즌4 live stream

in XBoX on Windows
    포르자 호라이즌4 live stream: 안녕하세요. 포르자 호라이즌 4를 즐기는 입니다 방송 프로그램인 OBS로 live stream을 하 합니다 하지만, forza horizon4를 실행시킨뒤 방송프로드램인 obs를 키 게임 캡쳐를 하면 forza horizon4가 튕겨버린다 XSplit , OBS도 마찬가지다 해결해줘라 가 녹화해서 드릴까요? -- Hi. Forza...
  10. Never Received Flintlock Pistol for watching Rare Live Stream on Mixer

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Never Received Flintlock Pistol for watching Rare Live Stream on Mixer: I linked my Live account with Mixer and watched the Sea of Thieves Live Stream but have yet to receive the Ebon Flintlock Pistol skin as Rare stated everyone who followed those instructions would....