Live su twitch da xbox one X[Live su twitch da xbox one X]

Discus and support Live su twitch da xbox one X[Live su twitch da xbox one X] in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; salve raga qualcuno fa le live da Xbox ? ho un problema con l'audio di gioco c'è nelle live di twich mi sento solo io e l'audio del gioco.ma no quello... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BrunoPaldetti, Oct 7, 2019.

1. Live su twitch da xbox one X[Live su twitch da xbox one X]

salve raga qualcuno fa le live da Xbox ? ho un problema con l'audio di gioco c'è nelle live di twich mi sento solo io e l'audio del gioco.ma no quello degli amici che stanno giocando con me mi sapete dire il perché??

[Translation - hi raga someone does live from Xbox? I have a problem with the audio game there is in the live twich I feel just me and the audio of the game. but no one of the friends who are playing with me can you tell me why?]

:)

BrunoPaldetti, Oct 7, 2019
  2. SatanicoDrCadillac Win User

3. XBF Ezra G Win User

Hi BrunoPaldetti,

Thanks for your post! I understand you are experiencing an issue when attempting to stream your Xbox One X's gameplay. Do you mind clarifying what exactly you are experiencing when attempting to stream? Are you only seeing the video of the stream without
    audio? Or only audio with no picture on stream. To troubleshoot common issues with your Xbox One X, try a

hard reset

Please keep us updated, we're eager to help.
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

You can file a support ticket in the Settings menu under the
    Profile section tap on the Report Issue button. This will link you to a web browser form where you can create a support ticket and someone at Twitch will respond to you as soon as possible. Be sure
    to log in to your Twitch account at the top of the page so our support team has the information about you they need to assist!
  5. Angelo gabriel rodri Win User

Vai dar para transmitir direto para o youtube? (Will it be able to broadcast directly to YouTube?)

No aplicativo da twitch no xbox one, voce abre ele, e vai em TRANSMITIR e abre uma live diretamente para twitch

ja no aplicativo do youtube nao tem essa opçao! e dificulta muito fazer uma live para o youtube

[Translation - In the Twitch app on Xbox One, you open it, and it goes on STREAM and opens a live directly to twitch

JA in the YouTube app does not have this option! And it makes it hard to make a live for YouTube]
  6. Aurea_Imperium Win User

Problema [Translation- Problem]

Io non lo ho scaricato su xbox ma su pc, da microsoft store

[Translation - I didn't download it on xbox but on pc, from microsoft store]
Thema:

1. Live su twitch da xbox one X[Live su twitch da xbox one X] - Similar Threads - Live twitch Live

2. Problem with group voice friend with live twitch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with group voice friend with live twitch: (Sorry for the mistakes or the few language errors, I'm not English) So, I started to live on the Twitch app on my Xbox One S. After setting up the few parameters present, I started my live with...
  3. Live Service Alert and Twitch

in XBoX on Consoles
    Live Service Alert and Twitch: I have done everything down to reformatting my 360. Twitch will not load any videos. (yes i am signed in to a twitch account) After failing to load video it says Twitch server unavailable...
  4. Cox Communications: Cox is throttling Xbox Live and Twitch

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Cox Communications: Cox is throttling Xbox Live and Twitch: Cox Communications (ISPs): Cox is throttling Xbox Live and Twitch what I'm paying for: 300 Mbps download 30 Mbps upload what I'm getting: 47 Mbps download 1 Mbps upload...
  5. Xbox Live Sucks for Youtube/Twitch creators

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live Sucks for Youtube/Twitch creators: One of the many problems with xbox is that it there support for creators is so terrible. When I switched from Xbox to Ps4 I thought that setting up twitch streaming would be as simple as ps4 I can...
  6. Twitch live feed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Twitch live feed: Hey guys just trying to get my vriwer and follower base up. So stop by and check out my stream at twitch.tv/rgshavok. I mostly stream mon-sat 7 pm to 11-12 pm I play mostly Bo3 and forza 6. Always...
  7. Twitch live streaming help Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Twitch live streaming help Xbox one: My broadcast on twitch.tv is saying that it's lagging and to lower down the broadcast quality. It won't let me change it. How do I change it cefc5439-3c61-497d-9573-8cc8cda42743
  8. Twitch 'Evolve' Live Stream #Evolve #Twitch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Twitch 'Evolve' Live Stream #Evolve #Twitch: Check out this 'Evolve' Live Stream, Live Now Twitch b7127867-34b6-4e2e-87a0-d64194ceb858
  9. Twitch live stream "mega build" cruise ship

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Twitch live stream "mega build" cruise ship: join ashes of wolf on twitch or mega build! :) cruise ship we will build mega builds! 319258c5-2bde-4d34-958a-27811d6feda4
  10. Twitch says i'm live on xbox but on the site i'm offline so no live stream!!!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Twitch says i'm live on xbox but on the site i'm offline so no live stream!!!!!: Hello, From the start I bought the xbox one, twitch won't work for my. I tried everything but its not working. I hope you guys would help me out please ! 4f770d57-ee3a-4863-963a-92c800a7947a