live tv not compatible

Discus and support live tv not compatible in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've tried resting all my devices I've called support and still no surround sound please add this model number for integra dhc 80.3... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by elements11rmk, Mar 30, 2014.

1. live tv not compatible

I've tried resting all my devices I've called support and still no surround sound please add this model number for integra dhc 80.3

:)

elements11rmk, Mar 30, 2014
  2. Dynex TV

Getting an XB1 soon and was wanting to know if my Dynex TV will allow me to watch live TV through the XB1? Wanted to make sure it is compatible to use the live TV function.

A.J. DiLorenzo, Mar 30, 2014
  3. EvilBoris GX
    EvilBoris GX Guest
    Is there support for 1080i on the Xbox one ?

a 720p compatible TV is a requirement according to Xbox one, although there is the option to output 640*480 over HDMI

Top Line System Requirements:
    • 720p or higher HDMI-compatible TV. To receive live TV via broadcast or cable, supported receiver device (television tuner or cable/satellite set top box) with HDMI output and HDMI cable required (all sold separately).

EvilBoris GX, Mar 30, 2014
  4. live tv not compatible

I am sorry to hear about the issue. To get a better idea of what is at play here, the following information is very useful.

1. Make AND Model of STB (cable/sat box)

2. TV Provider

3. Layout (example: STB HDMI Xbox One HDMI TV) (please note splitters and hubs).

Try IR code 2993 for the IR command (On/Off, and volume up/down)

Thanks for the info (I know I ask a bit) live tv not compatible :)

-Cheers

Iautorenewedu, Mar 31, 2014
  5. Iautorenewedu Win User

live tv not compatible

I am sorry to hear about the issue. To get a better idea of what is at play here, the following information is very useful.

1. Make AND Model of STB (cable/sat box)

2. TV Provider

3. Layout (example: STB HDMI Xbox One HDMI TV) (please note splitters and hubs).

Try IR code 2993 for the IR command (On/Off, and volume up/down)

Thanks for the info (I know I ask a bit) :)

-Cheers
  6. EvilBoris GX Win User

Is there support for 1080i on the Xbox one ?

a 720p compatible TV is a requirement according to Xbox one, although there is the option to output 640*480 over HDMI

Top Line System Requirements:
    • 720p or higher HDMI-compatible TV. To receive live TV via broadcast or cable, supported receiver device (television tuner or cable/satellite set top box) with HDMI output and HDMI cable required (all sold separately).
  7. XBF Brad A Win User

Kogan KALED55UHDUC not able to be controlled by Xbox One X IR Blaster

Hi Chubodea,

Thanks for the update on the power cycle not working. It could be the 4K model you have is not compatible for remote. Have you tried getting with the manufacturer to see if they can help. The only assistance we have is

how to set up TV

Hope this helps.

Brad
  8. SaraD888 Win User

HDMI Cable help!

Works on the other tv. Thanks! Just must not be compatable with my main tv.
  9. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

Xbox One on TV HD Ready

Hi Thezzio,

If your TV has a HDMI port then your tv is compatible for xbox
Thema:

live tv not compatible

1. live tv not compatible - Similar Threads - live compatible

2. Xbox Live back compatibility sign out issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live back compatibility sign out issue: Hi, My Xbox now kicks me out of my 360 account on any back compat game I try to play. This started yesterday randomly. I have tried hard resetting, removing/re adding the account and clearing all...
  3. Can't connect to Xbox Live through the Xbox 360 Dashboard in Backwards Compatibility games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't connect to Xbox Live through the Xbox 360 Dashboard in Backwards Compatibility games.: Hello. I'm having a serious problem with Backwards Compatibility titles on the Xbox One, not being able to connect to Xbox Live even though my Xbox One is connected without any issue. At first,...
  4. Xbox live profile not signing in for backwards compatibility

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live profile not signing in for backwards compatibility: Ok so ever since i changed my gamertag i am unable to play backwards compatability games, i can sign in and play xbox one games but when i launch a xbox 360 game, when it asks me to sign in, there...
  5. No backwards compatibility games connect to Xbox Live.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No backwards compatibility games connect to Xbox Live.: Hi, if anyone can help me with this problem that'd greatly be appreciated and I'd send you $5. No matter what I try, not a single Xbox 360 game can connect to xbox live. Regular xbox one games...
  6. Xbox backwards compatibility with problems connecting to Live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox backwards compatibility with problems connecting to Live: So for what i can Google I'm not the only one having this issue... On 2 machines a Xbox One S and an X, one day randomly my 360 "emulated" games no longer were able to connect to Xbox Live (...
  7. Backward compatibility of xbox live with problems.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backward compatibility of xbox live with problems.: Anyone can help me please? I have a problem installing the game "Portal: Still Alive" from xbox live gold, I click on "see price" and then "continue" and the message "Sorry, you can not make this...
  8. Can't connect to xbox live on backwards compatible games

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't connect to xbox live on backwards compatible games: As the title says every backwards compatible game I play can't connect to xbox live, I checked the xbox support twitter 2 days ago and it said there were issues but there's been no word since then...
  9. Trouble connecting to xbox live when on a backwards compatible game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trouble connecting to xbox live when on a backwards compatible game: The problem I'm having is when I try to log into Xbox live on a backwards compatible game. I have tried to connect many times but, it keeps saying can't connect to Xbox live....
  10. Backwards Compatibility Cannot Login to Xbox Live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards Compatibility Cannot Login to Xbox Live: I have seen a lot, of people having the same problem as I am currently having, but have not been able to solve the problem even with all of the suggestions. When I load Halo: Reach, for example, I...