Live updated with One info.....

Discus and support Live updated with One info..... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Am I missing something or is Live still not updated with Xbox One games & info? My last stats I see are for 360 games (on my profile & all others). Is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Town Noob, Mar 19, 2014.

1. Town Noob
    Town Noob Guest

Am I missing something or is Live still not updated with Xbox One games & info? My last stats I see are for 360 games (on my profile & all others). Is this in the works or was there an update I missed somewhere?

:)

Town Noob, Mar 19, 2014
  2. Updated info

I updated my information and it says that its not correct. I looked several times over and everything seems right do i have to give it a few days to register?

wolfthekiller2, Mar 19, 2014
  3. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Updated info

Hello wolfthekiller2,

You are receiving this yellow "warning" light since we have detected that we are unable to send emails to the address on file. While this will not negatively impact your Rewards Account, it will prevent you from receiving communications from our program.
    While updates to your information do take 96 hours to be processed, if you confirmed that your information is correct, then it is likely we may be having issues delivering to that address. Can you roughly recall when you last received an email from us, if
    ever? This information may aid in our investigation.

XBLRewards8, Mar 19, 2014
  4. Live updated with One info.....

Hey there Mr Bad Examp1e Live updated with One info..... :)

The site doesn't support Xbox One at the moment. It would be pretty sweet to see it implemented at some point though so lets hope its added down the lines somewhere.

I hope that helps.

Many thanks,

Cloud

Mark Sherwood, Mar 19, 2014
  5. Mark Sherwood Win User

Hey there Mr Bad Examp1e :)

The site doesn't support Xbox One at the moment. It would be pretty sweet to see it implemented at some point though so lets hope its added down the lines somewhere.

I hope that helps.

Many thanks,

Cloud
  6. chiko GaBo Win User

cannot connect to xbox live

7. SplendidNickel6 Win User

Stuck in a loop:(

8. Inferior-91D30E2D-4F Win User

unable to download upgrade

9. DangerousBard Win User

Xbox live update

Thema:

1. Live updated with One info..... - Similar Threads - Live updated info

2. Live Gold Code automatically updated to Ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Live Gold Code automatically updated to Ultimate: I have a few days left on Ultimate. I bought a 12 Month Live Gold code. After I input the code Xbox automatically upgraded it to Ultimate giving me only 4 months access. I don't want Ultimate. I...
  3. How can I update my Xbox Live Profile Description for Xbox One S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I update my Xbox Live Profile Description for Xbox One S?: I want to write an entire description on myself but am unsure on how to do this exactly? b3769b1d-8af0-4fa3-a0e2-1ef9abf4c13f
  4. Won't Update, Live Error->Update Loop

in XBoX on Consoles
    Won't Update, Live Error->Update Loop: I haven't turned on my Xbox 360 S in ages. Decided I wanted to today, and it will not update. I can't connect to Live without the Update, but when I try to download the update, I get an error...
  5. Can't connect to Xbox Live since last update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to Xbox Live since last update: After doing the latest update, I have been having trouble staying connected to Xbox Live. Now I can't connect at all. I followed all the guides I could find and still nothing. In a last ditch...
  6. Cannot download xbox live update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot download xbox live update: Hello. I have used XBOX 360 without an original HDD. I connected an external USB memory to this and it was recognized and console allwoed me to create offline profile for games. however i cannot...
  7. Accessing xbox live account after updating security info.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Accessing xbox live account after updating security info.: Hey all, I've recently had to update the security information associated with my microsoft account. As a result I am now blocked from signing into my xbox live account for a month. This is my...
  8. xbox live rewards will not let me claim keeps saying update payment info

in XBoX Rewards
    xbox live rewards will not let me claim keeps saying update payment info: I have updated my account payment three times and I still can not deposit my funds just want a heads up when its fixed please no rush I know it must be a massive pain to deal with just want a date...
  9. My Xbox live rewards account says my info needs updating but all of my info is correct.

in XBoX Rewards
    My Xbox live rewards account says my info needs updating but all of my info is correct.: I went to my xbox live reward account to see how many credits i have accumulated and i see a popup box that says i need to update my billing info so we can make a deposit. So, i click the link in...
  10. My Xbox Live Not Updating Info....

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Live Not Updating Info....: Hey guys what's going on, This happened to me yesterday, I hopped on the Xbox One, like not actually hopped on it, in case I break the dam thing. Anyway I hopped on and see 7 friends on the...