LiveGold and Game Pass

Discus and support LiveGold and Game Pass in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; If I subscribe to LiveGold or Game Pass etc. is it available to all profiles or do I have to subscribe for each of my kids individually?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ClearBiscuit651, Nov 8, 2019.

1. LiveGold and Game Pass

If I subscribe to LiveGold or Game Pass etc. is it available to all profiles or do I have to subscribe for each of my kids individually?

:)

ClearBiscuit651, Nov 8, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

LiveGold and Game Pass

3. XBF Erick C Win User

LiveGold and Game Pass

Hey there ClearBiscuit651,

Thank you for reaching out to the forums, If setup properly you do not need to purchase a subscription for all your kids profiles. Quick question, are they playing on multiple consoles? If so how many? also how many profiles are you trying to setup?

If you are setting trying to setup multiple profiles on a single console then all you would need to do is to Purchase a subscription for one of the profiles that you will be adding on the console. Once you have purchased the subscription You will set up
    that Xbox One console as the "Home Console" for the profile that has the subscription. Once it has been setup all other accounts that get added to that console will be able to enjoy access through Xbox Live as well as access to the games in the Game Pass subscription.
    Take a look at the following links for more help on setting this up.

Give this a try and let us know if it has helped.
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

LiveGold and Game Pass

5. zeroice007 Win User

Fortnite requires LiveGold

First of all I have playstation so that is not always the best option either they have issues which all systems do. Xbox live has always been a pay for service and that will not change anytime soon. 9,99 a month is not that much for having a secure platform.
    And if you get gamepass bundled 14.99 is not bad either. Plust you can basically get this free by doing certain rewards or joining groups etc. I am not going to get into the playstation argument because like i said i have both so as I said before playstation
    has its issues also .
  6. Nohra369 Win User

Fortnite requires LiveGold

It is a free game but you need Xbox live to access the online feature of the game
Thema:

LiveGold and Game Pass

1. LiveGold and Game Pass - Similar Threads - LiveGold Game Pass

2. The Achievements section of the Xbox Beta app sometimes takes time to load game covers or...

in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements section of the Xbox Beta app sometimes takes time to load game covers or...: [IMG] submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  3. Xbox One Set up Help please for using an USB Microphone when using Elgato HD60S game capture?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Set up Help please for using an USB Microphone when using Elgato HD60S game capture?: Hi Can anyone please advise how an USB microphone can be set up with Xbox One? Or which USB Microphones are compatible with Xbox One (compatible devices link checked but any microphone refer to...
  4. Cannot connect to Xbox Live for 360 games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot connect to Xbox Live for 360 games: So here isthe issue I have run across. On my Xbox one, I am able to connect to online no problem whatsoever. I load up a backwards compatible game, I was able to use my cloud storage for my...
  5. No Game Audio through wired headphones

in XBoX on Consoles
    No Game Audio through wired headphones: So i just got my Xbox about a year ago, whenever I would play before I would be able to change the setting where I could hear just the party I was in or hear both the game and the party. But now...
  6. Fortnite requires LiveGold

in XBoX Accessibility
    Fortnite requires LiveGold: Is it correct that to Play Fortnite with Xbox you have to pay LiveGold? As far as I am concerned Playstation does not require Playstation®Plus. I regret bitterly not to have opted for PS....
  7. ForzaHorizon4 XBOX LIVEGOLDメンバーシップについて

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ForzaHorizon4 XBOX LIVEGOLDメンバーシップについて: XBOX LIVEGOLDメンバーシップを 1ヶ月分で購入し ForzaHorizon4のオンラインプレイやプレイグラウンドゲー に参 しようとしましたが ゲー 上では 「ロックされています」 「この機能を使用するにはXBOX LIVEゴールドメンバーシップが必要です。」 と出て先へ進めません。 オンラインプレイやプレイグラウンドゲー に参 するには12ヶ月で購入しないと...
  8. problema acesso livegold erro nat [Edit - Translation] - problem access livegold error nat

in XBoX Accessibility
    problema acesso livegold erro nat [Edit - Translation] - problem access livegold error nat: Estou tentando criar conta na live para jogar xbox 360 1passo: tentei criar a conta nao deu. 2passo: testei a rede nao deu acesso a liv( aparece erro na Nat porta 3074. 3passo: fui la e...
  9. JOGOS DA LIVEGOLD RETROCOMPATÍVEIS, NÃO CONSIGO BAIXAR... [Livegold Games backwards...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    JOGOS DA LIVEGOLD RETROCOMPATÍVEIS, NÃO CONSIGO BAIXAR... [Livegold Games backwards...: Alguém mais tem esse problema? Ops... isso não deveria ter acontecido. Parece que uma falha foi encontrada no sistema. Tente novamente mais tarde. [Translation - Does anyone else have this...
  10. Not able to download free games with LiveGold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not able to download free games with LiveGold: Why do I have to submit Credit Card details to download my free game within LiveGold? When trying to download Guacamelee I am promted to give Credit Card deatails to pay zero money. If I choose...