LiveGold and Game Pass

Discus and support LiveGold and Game Pass in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; If I subscribe to LiveGold or Game Pass etc. is it available to all profiles or do I have to subscribe for each of my kids individually?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ClearBiscuit651, Nov 8, 2019.

1. LiveGold and Game Pass

If I subscribe to LiveGold or Game Pass etc. is it available to all profiles or do I have to subscribe for each of my kids individually?

:)

ClearBiscuit651, Nov 8, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

LiveGold and Game Pass

3. XBF Erick C Win User

LiveGold and Game Pass

Hey there ClearBiscuit651,

Thank you for reaching out to the forums, If setup properly you do not need to purchase a subscription for all your kids profiles. Quick question, are they playing on multiple consoles? If so how many? also how many profiles are you trying to setup?

If you are setting trying to setup multiple profiles on a single console then all you would need to do is to Purchase a subscription for one of the profiles that you will be adding on the console. Once you have purchased the subscription You will set up
    that Xbox One console as the "Home Console" for the profile that has the subscription. Once it has been setup all other accounts that get added to that console will be able to enjoy access through Xbox Live as well as access to the games in the Game Pass subscription.
    Take a look at the following links for more help on setting this up.

Give this a try and let us know if it has helped.
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

LiveGold and Game Pass

5. StarKi113R13 Win User

Not able to download free games with LiveGold

I'm glad your issue was resolved Smwutches, and thank you uncagedmammal1 for providing some great information!

I just wanted to post on this thread to clarify a few points:

1: The reason why it requires the credit card info is because it is still considered a "purchase" for the license to that content. Example, I sold my xbox 360 but I can still go to xbox.com to purchase a free game with gold and own the license to that game
    ( I did this with Dark Souls) so I can always install the content if I ever do get the Xbox 360 again.

2: The credit card information isn't required more as the billing information is required. This is still considered a transaction and the console needs the billing information to complete it. You can go to Settings>Payment & Billing>Change Billing Address
    and just make sure the information is update. UncagedMammal1 I believe this why you are able to complete the transactions.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Not able to download free games with LiveGold

Are you trying to download the game via the website or the console? You should be able to download it through the console with no problems. The website requires a payment method to be on file even if it is free content.
Thema:

LiveGold and Game Pass

1. LiveGold and Game Pass - Similar Threads - LiveGold Game Pass

2. Ive tried everything to try and stream games

in XboX Insiders
    Ive tried everything to try and stream games: So as some of you now i broke my leg recently and have been trying to get the xbox streaming app to work. Ive tried everything. I made sure everything was right. My xbox can stream games, i have...
  3. For deleting games from Xbox Game Pass (BETA)

in XboX Insiders
    For deleting games from Xbox Game Pass (BETA): I'm using the latest version of Windows 10 had a problem with deleting games from the Xbox Game Pass (BETA) App on PC. Games kept making errors mid installation. I tried editing permissions which...
  4. Game pass family sharing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass family sharing: My 2 kids have there own consoles as in separate rooms. Currently have family sharing set up between the 2 consoles to save arguments and help reduce costs. It works for xbox live gold. Planning...
  5. Game Pass Ultimate game (AOE 2 DE) Wont Install Correctly

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass Ultimate game (AOE 2 DE) Wont Install Correctly: Hello, I have XBOX GPU. I have been downloading and installing games successfully for months on both my xbox and PC. I preloaded age of empires 2: definitive edition and everything worked as...
  6. XBOX Game Pass and EA Access / Discord Nitro

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX Game Pass and EA Access / Discord Nitro: I signed up for XBox Game Pass this afternoon for the $1.00 for three months promotion. I installed the XBox Game Pass PC App. Reading up on stuff, I was told I would get access codes for Discord...
  7. In game screenshots

in XBoX on Consoles
    In game screenshots: Hi, I was wondering how you would get your screenshots from your xbox to access them on another device to use? c09cdea5-6609-4709-9376-e10e5f9cd58a
  8. can I install games to my external drive

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can I install games to my external drive: Please my internet is slow and I was wandering if there is a way I can install a game from the Microsoft store to my external storage without using much data 8b1a205f-2c6e-4408-ae1d-6b14130af778
  9. JOGOS DA LIVEGOLD RETROCOMPATÍVEIS, NÃO CONSIGO BAIXAR... [Livegold Games backwards...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    JOGOS DA LIVEGOLD RETROCOMPATÍVEIS, NÃO CONSIGO BAIXAR... [Livegold Games backwards...: Alguém mais tem esse problema? Ops... isso não deveria ter acontecido. Parece que uma falha foi encontrada no sistema. Tente novamente mais tarde. [Translation - Does anyone else have this...
  10. Not able to download free games with LiveGold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not able to download free games with LiveGold: Why do I have to submit Credit Card details to download my free game within LiveGold? When trying to download Guacamelee I am promted to give Credit Card deatails to pay zero money. If I choose...