Liverpool Jersey

Discus and support Liverpool Jersey in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was wondering why the http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/Liverpool-Home-Jersey/00000008-cd47-b2d1-cb95-d940444d07d7?cid=SLink is only for... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Name Dont Exist, Jun 1, 2014.

1. Liverpool Jersey

Name Dont Exist, Jun 1, 2014
  2. THE LIVERPOOL AVATAR ITEM!

This is interesting. I completely agree with you. The liverpool selection is completely dominated/specialized for males. I don't see a reason why the Liverpool jerseys are only restricted for males.. A female avatar can wear a Philidelphia Flyers Jersey
    (hockey jersey) but not a soccer jersey. This does not make any sense to me.

I think you can post a suggestion regarding to this over here

forums.xbox.com/.../default.aspx

I am JeffRay90, Jun 1, 2014
  3. APOCACIDE and DIRTY HARRY

A couple of dudes burned a Matt Schuab jersey in the stadium parking lot. I loled. It sucked, but I wasn’t mad. I am not as passionate about football (NFL), than I am football (soccer). The Texans is my team, but Liverpool FC is my life.

Vaiken-3D4C8AEC-1313-40D5-BB0D-A27F2E548840, Jun 1, 2014
  4. maxen
    maxen Guest

Liverpool Jersey

maxen, Jun 2, 2014
  5. maxen Win User

Liverpool Jersey

6. I am JeffRay90 Win User

THE LIVERPOOL AVATAR ITEM!

This is interesting. I completely agree with you. The liverpool selection is completely dominated/specialized for males. I don't see a reason why the Liverpool jerseys are only restricted for males.. A female avatar can wear a Philidelphia Flyers Jersey
    (hockey jersey) but not a soccer jersey. This does not make any sense to me.

I think you can post a suggestion regarding to this over here

forums.xbox.com/.../default.aspx
  7. Vaiken-3D4C8AEC-1313 Win User

APOCACIDE and DIRTY HARRY

A couple of dudes burned a Matt Schuab jersey in the stadium parking lot. I loled. It sucked, but I wasn’t mad. I am not as passionate about football (NFL), than I am football (soccer). The Texans is my team, but Liverpool FC is my life.
  8. DoonhamerLFC Win User

How did you think of your gamer tag?

Name of someone from dumfries (Like scouser is to liverpool) and i support Liverpool :p
  9. Alchemist Don Win User

Fifa 13 Adidas All Star Team Query & Game Delivery Query

Liverpool are no longer a big club, Everton are the pride of Merseyside now.

-

Hopefully Liverpool will end up like Leeds.
Thema:

Liverpool Jersey

1. Liverpool Jersey - Similar Threads - Liverpool Jersey

2. HOLDING GAMERS ACCOUNTABLE - REPORTING GRIEVERS, VULGARITY ON JERSEY, GAMERTAGS, & TROLLING

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HOLDING GAMERS ACCOUNTABLE - REPORTING GRIEVERS, VULGARITY ON JERSEY, GAMERTAGS, & TROLLING: Okay EA Sports and XBOX Live, It's time to hold gamers accountable for vulgarity including: jersey names, gamertags, trolling, and grieving. Here's some video proof of a gamer, grieving his...
  3. MLB jerseys not available for female avatars

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MLB jerseys not available for female avatars: Why are the major league basball clothing items not available for female avatarsOnly baseball caps, gloves and props are available to female avatars This makes no sense and is in my opinion...
  4. allternet jerseys

in XBoX Games and Apps
    allternet jerseys: hi im grant I was wandering if I can unlock the second jerseys off nhl 09 with out going on line? 0dd543b6-1973-4e94-a6cc-8b8c84df3969
  5. New Jersey Players Wanted to Play GTA V or Other Games With

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New Jersey Players Wanted to Play GTA V or Other Games With: I have so many friends from different states most are from the UK. Not once have I've seen any players from New Jersey like me so I would like to play with players close to me male or female...