Livestream from Xbox Series X with two controller mics

Discus and support Livestream from Xbox Series X with two controller mics in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When streaming directly from my console, if I and a couch co-op player both have controllers, headsets, and mics, will both our voices be broadcast to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MicroLaraCroft, Jul 27, 2022.

1. Livestream from Xbox Series X with two controller mics

When streaming directly from my console, if I and a couch co-op player both have controllers, headsets, and mics, will both our voices be broadcast to a twitch stream?

:)

MicroLaraCroft, Jul 27, 2022
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

Hello, MicroLaraCroft. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

Twitch will only capture audio for the microphone that belongs to the player that logged into twitch/the player that started Twitch. As only one account can be logged in at a time, that is the one the sound will stem from. You can capture audio from party chats, but only when people are playing on different consoles than you.

I think Mixer had the functionality to capture the audio of two mics at the same time from co-op, but as far as I know, Twitch does not work with a setup like this.

Feel free to ask back any questions.
  3. PhysEdFuel Win User

Trying to get digital assistant to work but screen shows mic is turned off do I need a headset or is there one built in

Unfortunately, there is no built-in mic on the Xbox Series X and no bluetooth support if you're thinking to go that route.

You will need to attach a headset with a mic to the Xbox Series X controller. The Xbox Series X controller uses a standard 2.5mm audio connection for Xbox Live, you can use any standard headset. (It does not have to be something fancy or expensive.)

I hope this helps. Merry Christmas to all!
  4. LukeMQ Win User

Xbox Series X controllers have input issue but Xbox One X controller works perfectly

I have to say another thing: the two Xbox Series X controller works perfectly on my friend's Xbox Series X, so it must be something with my console. I reported this problem tough.
  5. Silverstride Win User

XBOX ONE X

Are you talking about the Xbox One X or the Xbox Series X?

If it's for the Xbox One X, I am not sure. However, there are a few articles on the google news page from two days ago. Just type 'Xbox Series X June Update.'
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Blue Yeti mic on Xbox Series X?

No. The Xbox One/Xbox Series X|S consoles do not support those type of mics.
Thema:

1. Livestream from Xbox Series X with two controller mics - Similar Threads - Livestream Series controller

2. Livestreaming with webcam using Twitch - Microsoft Modern Webcam on Xbox Series S

in XBoX on Windows
    Livestreaming with webcam using Twitch - Microsoft Modern Webcam on Xbox Series S: Hello together! In the last update, the function for livestreaming with Twitch was activated in the guide menu. Yesterday evening I wanted to test this and so far everything works. However,...
  3. For the Xbox 20th Anniversary livestream

in XBoX on Windows
    For the Xbox 20th Anniversary livestream: Because I had an important thing to do in the morning on Monday, and when I miss out on the Xbox 20th Anniversary Celebration Livestream on YouTube, will it be rewatchable after it premiered on...
  4. Can't access Xbox fanfest livestream

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't access Xbox fanfest livestream: Hey, I was trying the livestream link for Xbox Fanfest and I'm getting an error that says: HTTP header is larger than 10240 bytes. How can I fix this? dd597973-de53-4d8c-9681-b9588ea4dcee
  5. Twitch livestreaming on Xbox One S broken

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Twitch livestreaming on Xbox One S broken: Everytime I stream on the Twitch app, it randomly cuts off after a couple of hours. Sometimes even earlier. Like I'm not even doing anything, the elapsed time bar at the bottom of my screen...
  6. Livestream Twitch

in XBoX on Consoles
    Livestream Twitch: I would like to know how I can show the audio of my party in the stream, in my lives, there is no audio from the COD players, or from my friends at the party, how do I get their audio out on the...
  7. Live Chat Crackles and Pops During Livestreaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Live Chat Crackles and Pops During Livestreaming: This has been going on for a few months now and I thought it was either my headset or the internet and it turns out that it's the livestreaming Twitch app on Xbox that's causing this issue. What...
  8. Livestreaming on Twitch is currently broken on Xbox Series X

in XboX Insiders
    Livestreaming on Twitch is currently broken on Xbox Series X: Fix twitch streaming using the subscription based service: "Lightstream." Streams shut off and go offline after 30-40 seconds. Others are having an issue with this as well. Active subscriptions...
  9. Livestream to twitch from xbox one - still no audio solution?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Livestream to twitch from xbox one - still no audio solution?: So i have been recently trying to stream game play on twitch via my xbox one. I have checked and rechecked all my settings, but I still cant manage to get my GAME CHAT to be heard on my stream....
  10. Fortnite in game chat not being broadcasted on livestream (NO CAPTURE CARD)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite in game chat not being broadcasted on livestream (NO CAPTURE CARD): Hi, I´ve been streaming on fortnite for a while now, and ive always have had this problem, the game chat is not being broadcasted, i was another thread of the same problem but i think it hasnt...