Living in a bandwidth desert. ANd downloading files via non-Xbox Devces

Discus and support Living in a bandwidth desert. ANd downloading files via non-Xbox Devces in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Living in a bandwidth desert. ANd downloading files via non-Xbox Devces Thank you By post that, For Games the Latence of the Networks is more important... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by TripleTopper321, Aug 19, 2019.

1. Living in a bandwidth desert. ANd downloading files via non-Xbox Devces

Thank you By post that, For Games the Latence of the Networks is more important with the Download/upload speed

:)

TripleTopper321, Aug 19, 2019
  2. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Thank you By post that, For Games the Latence of the Networks is more important with the Download/upload speed
  3. An Agreement Win User

Threat

You can not identify any other gamer through non-support forums. If you believe this matter to be offensive you can either file a complaint via your xbox 360 or file a complaint via the enforcement team/support forum.
  4. willardnigma Win User

Fable III download problem.

it's not satellite, just my bandwidth is being consumed at the moment due to other things. No it is not satellite. And a slow speed shouldn't cause a bug in the marketplace, just a longer time to retrieve and download things.

This is a licensing bug, not a bandwidth issue.

I am able to download other games and play online just fine, yet my license for fable 3 specificly is non-existant despite previous redemption.
  5. IceStorm III Win User

Download disapointment.

[quote user="Endgamez"]Wreckateer took 20mins. Live's bandwidth is a bit crap.[/quote]18 million people attempting to download a 1.6GB file is going to make any hosting solution "look like crap".
  6. tlcequine Win User

Verizon Mifi

Can anyone help me with connections the Verizon 4g mifi devce
Thema:

1. Living in a bandwidth desert. ANd downloading files via non-Xbox Devces - Similar Threads - Living bandwidth desert

2. Not Able to Change Xbox Live Account on Minecraft Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Not Able to Change Xbox Live Account on Minecraft Windows 10: I'm not sure the best way to explain this, but I'll try. :) My son plays MInecraft. Used to be just PE on phones and tablets, but he now also has both Java edition and Windows 10 edition...
  3. Xbox live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold: kann mir mal jemand helfen wie mann xbox live gold wiederhersstellen kann weil ich kenn mich nicht so gut aus [Edit - Translation] - can someone help me how to restore xbox live gold man...
  4. Unable to connect to Xbox Live.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to connect to Xbox Live.: Hi. I have a new Xbox One X, an upgrade from my 360. I am unable to connect to Xbox Live and anything related to it. When I go into Family Settings I just get "Check again soon. We can't get...
  5. Xbox live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold: Ich habe Xbox live Gold gekauft habe es aber nicht bekommen und mein Geld was auf meinen Xbox Account drauf war ist auch weg ------ [Mod Translation - I bought Xbox live gold but didn't get it...
  6. Minecraft de celular não pega multiplayer via Xbox Live [Translate] Minecraft Mobile does...

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft de celular não pega multiplayer via Xbox Live [Translate] Minecraft Mobile does...: Eu e meus amigos estávamos jogando aquele survival numa boa, mas, do nada, meus amigos não conseguem entrar no meu mundo e escreve "Não foi possível se conectar ao mundo" e também não consigo...
  7. I don't get Xbox Live or Game Pass anymore.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I don't get Xbox Live or Game Pass anymore.: So for the past couple months i've just been using my friends account and game sharing to get xbox live and game pass. All of a sudden today, nothing works and whenever I try to use something that...
  8. Why has Microsoft set a limit on bandwidth coming from Xbox Live accounts?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why has Microsoft set a limit on bandwidth coming from Xbox Live accounts?: I have used Xbox Live for about a decade now and this has never been an issue before. Upon moving out of my family's home and attempting to use our Xbox subscription to play online on my secondary...
  9. Stuttering live TV video and absurd bandwidth usage

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Stuttering live TV video and absurd bandwidth usage: I am having a strange issue. I have an external hard drive attached to my One, and after 5 minutes of the console being turned on, my HHD indicator lights solid, my entire internet is maxed out by...
  10. Stuttering live TV video and absurd bandwidth usage

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stuttering live TV video and absurd bandwidth usage: I am having a weird issue. I have an external hard drive attached to my One, and after 5 minutes of the console being turned on, my HHD indicator lights solid, my entire internet is maxed out by...