Lizenzschlüssel - MS Flight Simulator 2020 Xbox / DVD version

Discus and support Lizenzschlüssel - MS Flight Simulator 2020 Xbox / DVD version in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hallo, Ich habe eine Xbox Series S und die DVD Version des Flight Simulator 2020 für Xbox gekauft - leider hat die Xbox aber kein DVD-Laufwerk. Ich... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AdPHH, Sep 18, 2021.

1. AdPHH
    AdPHH Guest

Hallo,

Ich habe eine Xbox Series S und die DVD Version des Flight Simulator 2020 für Xbox gekauft - leider hat die Xbox aber kein DVD-Laufwerk.

Ich hätte jetzt gedacht, dass in der DVD Hülle ein Lizenzschlüssel wäre, mit dem ich den FS2020 im Store freischalten könnte. Allerdings finde ich keinen Key.

Wie kann ich die gekaufte Version vom FS2020 doch noch auf meiner Xbox zum laufen bekommen?

Danke

Andy

:)

AdPHH, Sep 18, 2021
  2. AdPHH Win User

No and I'm guessing you are in the EU

did you buy it online at xbox.com on your xbox which you shouldve done thru gamepass for the discount

But in EU anything in physical stores has to be physical media
    Thanks for the quick response.

So, even if I take my DVD to an Xbox WITH DVD, log in with my account and install / connect the game with my account - I will not be able to go to my Xbox Series S and find it there as licenced product?

:-(
  3. ngocphi Win User

No and I'm guessing you are in the EU

did you buy it online at xbox.com on your xbox which you shouldve done thru gamepass for the discount

But in EU anything in physical stores has to be physical media
  4. Hi Im Swat Win User

Microsoft Flight Simulator

You will be happy to know that a standard Xbox controller is enough to play Flight Simulator 2020 and any other game on Xbox consoles. Microsoft has yet to officially announce what accessories will work on the Xbox console version of Flight Simulator 2020. For more information on Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020, see their website.

https://www.flightsimulator.com
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

I bought Microsoft flight simulator on xbox one s but it says 'This game isn't compatible'

If you’re inserting it, that tells me you bought the Windows disc version and live in Europe, or that you bought a copy of Flight Simulator X which is PC only. There is no Xbox disc release at this time.

No disc version of Flight Simulator will work on any Xbox

Flight Simulator 2020 only works on Series consoles, One consoles are not compatible
  6. TSGFred Win User

Flying Simulator

Thema:

1. Lizenzschlüssel - MS Flight Simulator 2020 Xbox / DVD version - Similar Threads - Lizenzschlüssel Flight Simulator

2. Cannot Install the deluxe premium edition of flight simulator 2020

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot Install the deluxe premium edition of flight simulator 2020: After purchasing the Premium Edition of Microsoft Flight Simulator, from Argos. I have not been able to install the software on my xbox app on my Pc. I have successfully installed Standard and...
  3. Clean up Flight Simulator 2020 packages on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Clean up Flight Simulator 2020 packages on PC: Hello for the continuous upgrade and improvement process of FS2020, many packages are downloaded and stored in MSFSPackages\Official\OneStore I expect that they are not required any more after...
  4. Flight Simulator 2020 not launching on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Flight Simulator 2020 not launching on PC: I have FS2020 installed on my PC through Game Pass, and it used to run, but now it keeps closing without even opening a window. How to fix this? 1e9eaa45-1ce3-4339-a485-da7afa64e9d2
  5. Microsoft Flight Simulator GOTY Hours of progress lost after crash

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator GOTY Hours of progress lost after crash: I was playing MSFS on Xbox Series X. I played the A320 Landing lesson under Flight Training and the game crashed shortly before landing. When I started it up again, several hours of progress were...
  6. Flight Simulator rudder does not work correctly on XBox Series S with XBox controller

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Flight Simulator rudder does not work correctly on XBox Series S with XBox controller: Hello, I just bought an XBox Series S to use Flight Simulator. I am both a full scale and radio control pilot. I'm trying to configure the XBox controller to work like a mode 2 radio control...
  7. Microsoft Flight Simulator

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Flight Simulator: I purchased the DVD of Flight Simulator Deluxe. I installed all 10 discs. Now it says I need more!?? Why X-Box? Anyway, I can't download the files from the store. I get error 0x80070057. This is...
  8. Microsoft Flight Simulator Premium Deluxe

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator Premium Deluxe: Hi, Is Microsoft Flight Simulator Premium Deluxe available for PC and is it VR compatible with Oculus Quest 2? Thanks db73168e-192d-4a8a-8979-1c8a502efba3
  9. Microsoft Flight Simulator shows up as installable on Xbox One S

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Flight Simulator shows up as installable on Xbox One S: Alright, so I really want to play Microsoft Flight Simulator, but I can’t afford to buy a Series X from scalpers. When I look up the game on the Microsoft Store, it says that its installable on my...
  10. Did not receive Activation Code for Microsoft Flight Simulator Premium Deluxe 2020 on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Did not receive Activation Code for Microsoft Flight Simulator Premium Deluxe 2020 on...: Hi There, I purchased a physical disc copy of Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 PREMIUM DELUXE Edition, however upon opening it I discovered that it was missing the Activation Card that has the...