Load XBOX One game with XBOX360 Gold Account

Discus and support Load XBOX One game with XBOX360 Gold Account in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I have a xbox360 and I am a xbox gold member. In the past I was able to add XBOX one games to my account, even I do not have a xbox one.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Roman&E, Feb 9, 2019.

1. Roman&E
    Roman&E Guest

Hello,

I have a xbox360 and I am a xbox gold member. In the past I was able to add XBOX one games to my account, even I do not have a xbox one. However for a certain time now, I always get an error in doing this, so I cannot add Gold-promoted xbox one games. I
    even tried to do it over the microsoft games online shop, however the system asks me to bill my credit card. Has this being changed?

Best regards, Roman

:)

Roman&E, Feb 9, 2019
  2. baltyofgod Win User

Hello Roman the methods of payment between 360 and one are a bit different, the payment is made either with the payment of the Microsoft Credit or with prepaid/bank cards. The method of downloading the game tells you to put a method of payment. So if you
    do not have a card then I suggest you buy the cards of Microsoft with varied amount.
  3. ThePouchBear Win User

I assume this is regarding the "Games with Gold" program. If so, you should be able to access the game via the Games with Gold link on Xbox.com. Under the promoted game a "Get" tab should appear near a purchase link. Click the Get link and you should have
    access to the game as long as you are a Gold member.
  4. MarcusDeMaaijer Win User

can 2 separate xbox live accounts play via one xbox360 device?

REWRITTEN (why is there no edit option)

Hello, my brother and I play offline with one xbox360 console and 2 remotes in same game with 2-player mode. Our dad purchased one xbox 360 gold live account which we play by taking turns. Our dad wants to know if by buying a second xbox360 gold live account
    we can both play at the same time using the same xbox360 console on two seperate xbox gold live accounts on two remotes in same game. Can someone please confirm if this is possible or do we have to buy a second xbox 360 console?
  5. APR HYPNOS Win User

family membership to be stopped

What if you have the xbox one and gold, but also wish to use that account on the xbox360 how will that work??
  6. OverblownTuba00 Win User

Xbox Live 12 months not activating!

Looking bought one month of xbox live gold for the xbox360 but not earned until paid nd continues without a gold account and uque do?
Thema:

1. Load XBOX One game with XBOX360 Gold Account - Similar Threads - Load game XBOX360

2. Desligamento após carregar o jogo [Shutdown after loading the game]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Desligamento após carregar o jogo [Shutdown after loading the game]: Ola bom dia Gostaria de saber o que esta acontecendo com meu x box one Toda vez que carrega um jogo e vou jogar ele desliga sozinho tanto jogos de assinatura quanto meu jogos e e so com jogos...
  3. Subnautica game load up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Subnautica game load up: I bought subnautica the disk and have played it for over a month. As of 4/7/19 the game wont load up. When you start up the game it shows the artist conception and wont go any further. Is it...
  4. game stuck in loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game stuck in loading: playing borderlands goty. been fine but tried starting it up today and it sits forever in the "please wait" loading box. Restarted everything (xbox, router, etc) so no need to suggest that. any...
  5. Asphalt Series games (by Gameloft) crashing on loading screen and/or after loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Asphalt Series games (by Gameloft) crashing on loading screen and/or after loading: Okay not sure how to really start this but, hi. Since around mid 2018, i think after the first creators update, this started happening. Every time i would open any Asphalt game by Gameloft, the...
  6. Games won't load!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games won't load!: Hi. I changed my email address and password today, now my games and achievement info won't load. I keep getting a "We are unable to get your latest saved data" message when loading up games. Also...
  7. problem with load game in The Evil Within season pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    problem with load game in The Evil Within season pass: I'm user of xbox 360. I bought season pass to The Evil Within three month ago. Everything was fine for while. I have problem with load game nowadays. I was playing that game and i made some...
  8. Games and Apps will not load. Can not sign in to any on my accounts. Happened after system...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games and Apps will not load. Can not sign in to any on my accounts. Happened after system...: Pathetic. Getting random password prompts and it fails randomly then I have to reset it. Now nothing will load up! Pay a lot for monthly subs. How much are PS4 pros right now? Fix: factory reset;...
  9. Stop Xbox live connecting when game loads.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stop Xbox live connecting when game loads.: After messing around with settings i eventually managed to get achievements from showing completely, (it was not where all the guides and advice had stated). I still get 'connecting to xbox live'...
  10. xBox360 won't load game or play

in XBoX on Consoles
    xBox360 won't load game or play: My xBox360 (S) was working fine last week. Today I loaded a game, the wireless controller was green, but nothing. I could hear something in the box like it spun for a few seconds. I tried 3...