Loading casual gmes

Discus and support Loading casual gmes in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Just trying to be mindless before bed. Solitaire started loading and then just froze, stopped, nothing. Tried restart. no help. Used it last night just... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JoanneWarner2, Oct 29, 2019.

1. Loading casual gmes

Just trying to be mindless before bed. Solitaire started loading and then just froze, stopped, nothing. Tried restart. no help. Used it last night just fine!

:)

JoanneWarner2, Oct 29, 2019
  2. INinjaI7953 Win User

Loading casual gmes

That is really weird i don't really play solitaire but maybe just go to sleep and try the next

day
  3. orion796 Win User

Support MW2 IW

its kids that do that crapppp and this gme is full of them
  4. Unicron Social Win User

How do I change my birthday on Xbox Live

They did it that way so kids can not change their age and play gmes they are not allowed to.
  5. T0mBs75 Win User

Spoiling games for yourself

none really. I dont go into huge detail anymore and pretty much most of the games I just buy if I like the look of. BF3 etc you cant really ruin it by looking. Also I have been let down by loads of gmes this year and their hype, cysis2,brink,la noire etc
  6. signoftheserpent Win User

Review of Dead Island *May contain spoilers*

If this game had the polish that gmes like deus ex have it would be game of the year easy.
Thema:

Loading casual gmes

1. Loading casual gmes - Similar Threads - Loading casual gmes

2. Cannot load saves made in Minecraft Beta

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot load saves made in Minecraft Beta: I was in the beta and left it before the latest update. After release of 1.14 I downloaded it from the store (ver 1.14.9.70) but cannot open any save made during the beta. I get the message “A...
  3. Xbox Accessories Application Loading Issue on Alpha Ring Skip Ahead Dashboard.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Accessories Application Loading Issue on Alpha Ring Skip Ahead Dashboard.: I am currently have an issue opening the Xbox accessories app. I have had similar issues with other applications, deleting the application and reinstalling the application solve the issue. How...
  4. PC Crashes to BLACK screen in FORZA Horizon 4 - The driver \Driver\WudfRd failed to load...

in XBoX on Windows
    PC Crashes to BLACK screen in FORZA Horizon 4 - The driver \Driver\WudfRd failed to load...: Hey ! i have issue , when i play like hour or even 30 mins i got black screen and need to restart my PC all of my drivers are up to date i got this message after i check it in events monitor on...
  5. Battlefield 3 not loading online options

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield 3 not loading online options: When trying to open the multiplayer menu to start playing online, the screen sometimes says loading but most of the time darkens the screen like it usually does when battlefield loads and it’ll...
  6. Cannot download profile when loading back-compat games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot download profile when loading back-compat games: I have recently changed my gamertag, I have the new format of gamertag with the suffix at the end. Ever since i changed it, whenever i attempt to play a backwards compatable game, my profile does...
  7. Games will load but....

in XBoX on Windows
    Games will load but....: The moment I start moving the FPS drops to like, 0 and I can't play it. Anyone have any ideas? Outer Worlds was the only game I was able to play. So far Dead by Daylight and HALO are unplayable....
  8. Problems with slow loading for the homescreen dashboard and also slow loading for the Xbox...

in XboX Insiders
    Problems with slow loading for the homescreen dashboard and also slow loading for the Xbox...: I have been noticing slow loading for the homescreen dashboard of my Xbox one X and I have also been noticing slow loading for the Xbox insider hub app via console. I have tried uninstalling and...
  9. My Xbox One S Dark Vertex Limited Edition Console will not load games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox One S Dark Vertex Limited Edition Console will not load games.: My Xbox One S Dark Vertex Limited Edition Console will not load games. I have restarted the console multiple times, and tried launching games. However, it just keeps asking me to restart the...
  10. So when I have my disc tray in the console it wont load into the menu

in XboX Insiders
    So when I have my disc tray in the console it wont load into the menu: So my xbox one disc tray was having issues it wouldn’t even load to the menu and wouldn’t load games it did before just fine but it’s not right now for some reason? submitted by /u/AlexanderUlti...