: Loading issue

Discus and support : Loading issue in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; : Loading issue try the following steps below. Hold the Eject and Sync button, click the Power button. Wait for 2 startup tones to sound, a menu... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by ColeDavis1, May 17, 2020.

1. ColeDavis1
    ColeDavis1 Guest

try the following steps below.

1. Hold the Eject and Sync button, click the
      Power button.
    2. Wait for 2 startup tones to sound, a menu with 4 options will appear:
      Restart
      , Power off, Factory
      reset and "Update off of Flash
      Drive".
    3. Click Factory reset, you'll be asked whether you want to keep your installed games or not.
    4. Click Keep installed games and let it update for a couple of minutes.
    5. Then Xbox One will be boot normally again. All your games will be still stored on the game drive.

:)

ColeDavis1, May 17, 2020
  2. Grymm of Astora Win User

loading issues

Lol at the last part.

The only thing I can think of would be to clear your cache and if that doesn't make any improvement I would delete the game and redownload/install it. Is the game on disc or is it Games on Demand?

Occasionally my inventory will take a minute to load too.
  3. CrazY1985 Win User

Loading issues

Try resetting your console to factory defaults and try again.
  4. Vulsker Win User

lOADING ISSUES

5. Shaggy2000 Win User

loading issue

erm...............I cant read that, a few "words" in their that are simply not words.

Also, is your "sentence" a question or a statement?

More information would be useful, your not taxed on how many words you use so use as many as is needed to get your information across...............just saying.
  6. Remedy OmG Win User

Loading Issues

That's because Ghosts got updated twice within the past week/two weeks. How hard is that to understand. If there's an update then that means it's a new one.
Thema:

1. : Loading issue - Similar Threads - Loading issue

2. Xbox store on Xbox one won’t load buying pages, anyone else have this issue?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox store on Xbox one won’t load buying pages, anyone else have this issue?: I have been having trouble with the store for a couple of days. If you click to look at a game it simply wont load the next page and is forever stuck in the loading phase. This obviously means...
  3. Issue with Minecraft Xbox bedrock - message 'there was a problem loading this world'

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issue with Minecraft Xbox bedrock - message 'there was a problem loading this world': I am unable to access my minecraft worlds, latest message is 'there was a problem loading this world' and I have also lost 2 other worlds in the last week. Can you help?...
  4. Fallout 76 - loading issue!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 76 - loading issue!: I’ve just bought an Xbox one X and Fallout 76 (disc version), it worked well for ~2 weeks and then suddenly would not load. The game opens to the home screen where it says “press any button to...
  5. Minecraft RTX issues: not loading the correct beta

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft RTX issues: not loading the correct beta: I'm trying to switch from old beta to RTX beta but even though I've selected RTX beta when I launch the game, it opens in version 16 not 15, meaning the game isn't registering the RTX beta....
  6. Funimation app freeze/loading-in issues (Help me) [Xbox One] [UK] - Issue Solved!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Funimation app freeze/loading-in issues (Help me) [Xbox One] [UK] - Issue Solved!: Hi, I have previously encountered an issue regarding the Funimation app on the Xbox one console. The problems started last night 28/03/2020, I turned my Xbox on and clicked on the Funimation app...
  7. Riverbond stuck in loading screen (Game Pass Issue)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Riverbond stuck in loading screen (Game Pass Issue): Hello, i have the following issue. I bought the gamepass for PC and wanted to play Riverbond. Everytime I start the game I get stuck in the splash screen. The only different behavior I could...
  8. Dayz Livonia DLC Issue's - Wont Load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dayz Livonia DLC Issue's - Wont Load: Good Morning All, On the 21st Feb I purchased the Livonia DLC for Dayz. The purchase went through Immediately and the DLC downloaded. The file size was around 10mb and downloaded within seconds....
  9. Beta ring, UI & dashboard not responding and not loading. (Issue reported)

in XboX Insiders
    Beta ring, UI & dashboard not responding and not loading. (Issue reported): In the beta ring the UI and dashboard isn't responding and will glitch out a lot. I've had issue with trying to view captures and send messages, I won't be able to send or reply to message and I...
  10. minecraft texture pack loading issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft texture pack loading issue: when i try to load a world or server with my vanillaBDcraft texture pack (191 mb) my minecrraft crashes and takes me back to the home screen on my xbox. has anyone else had thiis issue or know...