loading microsoft money on to an xbox account

Discus and support loading microsoft money on to an xbox account in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; i have a code for 30 in microsoft money. i would like to know that if i put it on my account does it expire at all? as i was looking to use it on a... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by LS420, Feb 7, 2019.

1. LS420
    LS420 Guest

i have a code for 30 in microsoft money. i would like to know that if i put it on my account does it expire at all? as i was looking to use it on a game that doesn't come out for 2 months

:)

LS420, Feb 7, 2019
  2. LS420 Win User

thx for getting back to me about this bud! :)
  3. Whitey Black Win User

no the add money don't expire you can stack it and used wen you want. Enjoy you're gaming happy purchase.
  4. brandiesel1 Win User

I've had 35 on my account for ever lol. You just never know when you'll need it.
  5. choppyseize Win User

As mentioned it will not expire. You can save up for as long as you like. I find it hard to save up these days, since a new awesome game comes out almost every week now. Also just a reminder to make sure you have enough to cover the taxes and surcharges
    too
  6. Major Angry Win User

Microsoft Just Sold Me A PS4

Microsoft just saved me loads of money.
Thema:

1. loading microsoft money on to an xbox account - Similar Threads - loading microsoft money

2. Microsoft Edge Websites Not Loading

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Edge Websites Not Loading: Im trying to load up a website, that as of right now is not loading, but other websites like YouTube are loading. Please fix. submitted by /u/YoungNative1419 [link] [comments]
  3. Previously working Xbox game pass for PC game boots to the Microsoft store instead of loading?

in XBoX on Windows
    Previously working Xbox game pass for PC game boots to the Microsoft store instead of loading?: I've been using the service for around 3 weeks without issue. Recently (within the last 4 days or so) football manager 2019 stopped working. Anytime I attempt to load the game, I'm directed to the...
  4. Microsoft Jigsaw is not loading

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Jigsaw is not loading: Microsoft Jigsaw is not loading - purple screen appears and then disappears within seconds. Tried uninstalling, reinstalling, checked for updates all to no avail. Problem been for last 3 days....
  5. Microsoft Store won't load games

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Store won't load games: The videos load, but it won't let me scroll. It takes a couple tries for some but others it won't work at all. submitted by /u/DickNose-TurdWaffle [link] [comments]
  6. Error message 0x00000007 on Microsoft Store when attempting to load game page

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error message 0x00000007 on Microsoft Store when attempting to load game page: Hi! I've been trying to load the game page for Rainbow Six Siege for a few hours now. I've tried restarting my console a few times and I've also restarted the router, so I assumed that after all...
  7. Microsoft Store Won't Fully Load

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Store Won't Fully Load: Does anyone know how to fix Microsoft Store? When I go in it on my Xbox One it lets my browse but when I click on a game it will only show me fullscreen of the game trailer/picture before it gives...
  8. Microsoft Edge App fails to load on XboxOne X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Edge App fails to load on XboxOne X: Has anyone else noticed that Microsoft Edge App fails to load on XboxOne X 5847e034-334d-4cf4-9d4e-a95763435619
  9. Microsoft free games Sudoku, Jigsaw etc will not load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft free games Sudoku, Jigsaw etc will not load: A couple work well but I believe the reason being since last update and has occurred at times in the past as well is due to the advertising not loading and causing it to spool or be in a continual...
  10. ALREADY LOAD OR MONEY INSIDE OF MICROSOFT BUT I CANNOT PURCHASED

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ALREADY LOAD OR MONEY INSIDE OF MICROSOFT BUT I CANNOT PURCHASED: Dear ALL. I would like to inform you, that how i can purchased the XBOX One games, i already load 50 US Dollar to redeem code/gift card. but its difficult, i try many time, but i cannot...