loading microsoft money on to an xbox account

Discus and support loading microsoft money on to an xbox account in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; i have a code for 30 in microsoft money. i would like to know that if i put it on my account does it expire at all? as i was looking to use it on a... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by LS420, Feb 7, 2019.

1. LS420
    LS420 Guest

i have a code for 30 in microsoft money. i would like to know that if i put it on my account does it expire at all? as i was looking to use it on a game that doesn't come out for 2 months

:)

LS420, Feb 7, 2019
  2. LS420 Win User

thx for getting back to me about this bud! :)
  3. WhiteyBlack2 Win User

no the add money don't expire you can stack it and used wen you want. Enjoy you're gaming happy purchase.
  4. brandiesel1 Win User

I've had 35 on my account for ever lol. You just never know when you'll need it.
  5. choppyseize Win User

As mentioned it will not expire. You can save up for as long as you like. I find it hard to save up these days, since a new awesome game comes out almost every week now. Also just a reminder to make sure you have enough to cover the taxes and surcharges
    too
  6. Major Angry Win User

Microsoft Just Sold Me A PS4

Microsoft just saved me loads of money.
Thema:

1. loading microsoft money on to an xbox account - Similar Threads - loading microsoft money

2. Microsoft free games Sudoku, Jigsaw etc will not load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft free games Sudoku, Jigsaw etc will not load: A couple work well but I believe the reason being since last update and has occurred at times in the past as well is due to the advertising not loading and causing it to spool or be in a continual...
  3. Microsoft Store doesn`t load

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Store doesn`t load: Hi, why the Microsoft Store isn´t loading in the moment on my XBOX one X? Internetconnection is ok it says all services available. https://support.xbox.com/ says all services available only some...
  4. Microsoft store won’t load and keeps giving me error code 0x80131505

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft store won’t load and keeps giving me error code 0x80131505: i was on microsoft storerying to download a game for free called war frame as some friends had it but wheni went to download it said page could not load and the code mentioned above pls help...
  5. Problem loading Daily Challenge for Microsoft Ultimate Word

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem loading Daily Challenge for Microsoft Ultimate Word: Microsoft Ultimate Word Daily Challenge will not load today. I've been trying for hours. Get a message "There was a problem loading Daily Challenge data. Please wait a few minutes and try again....
  6. Microsoft Mahjong-Daily Challenges will not load

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Mahjong-Daily Challenges will not load: Split from this thread. Ah! I had this problem too. You need to close the app completely and then restart it. Let me know if this doesn't work and I'll try to find you another solution. =)...
  7. my Microsoft Solitaire Collection is shutting down after loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my Microsoft Solitaire Collection is shutting down after loading: Split from this thread. My Microsoft Solitaire Collection is shutting down after loading, and there's no error message. I've tried to delete and reinstall it, but with no luck....
  8. Microsoft Jigsaw not loading

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Jigsaw not loading: Is the paid 'Premium' Microsoft Jigsaw BROKEN? it no longer loads, not even getting the spinning dot circle! 929b68a8-4bd7-48a4-928e-8816cc84f600
  9. Microsoft Store doesn't load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store doesn't load: When I try to open Microsoft store to download or just to se the characteristics of a game it doesn't load anything , just appear the logo but never load nothing, please help...
  10. ALREADY LOAD OR MONEY INSIDE OF MICROSOFT BUT I CANNOT PURCHASED

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ALREADY LOAD OR MONEY INSIDE OF MICROSOFT BUT I CANNOT PURCHASED: Dear ALL. I would like to inform you, that how i can purchased the XBOX One games, i already load 50 US Dollar to redeem code/gift card. but its difficult, i try many time, but i cannot...