loading microsoft money on to an xbox account

Discus and support loading microsoft money on to an xbox account in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; i have a code for 30 in microsoft money. i would like to know that if i put it on my account does it expire at all? as i was looking to use it on a... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by LS420, Feb 7, 2019.

1. LS420
    LS420 Guest

i have a code for 30 in microsoft money. i would like to know that if i put it on my account does it expire at all? as i was looking to use it on a game that doesn't come out for 2 months

:)

LS420, Feb 7, 2019
  2. LS420 Win User

thx for getting back to me about this bud! :)
  3. Whitey Black Win User

no the add money don't expire you can stack it and used wen you want. Enjoy you're gaming happy purchase.
  4. brandiesel1 Win User

I've had 35 on my account for ever lol. You just never know when you'll need it.
  5. choppyseize Win User

As mentioned it will not expire. You can save up for as long as you like. I find it hard to save up these days, since a new awesome game comes out almost every week now. Also just a reminder to make sure you have enough to cover the taxes and surcharges
    too
  6. Major Angry Win User

Microsoft Just Sold Me A PS4

Microsoft just saved me loads of money.
Thema:

1. loading microsoft money on to an xbox account - Similar Threads - loading microsoft money

2. Why wont Microsoft Store load on my Xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why wont Microsoft Store load on my Xbox?: Every time i try to access the Microsoft Store on my Xbox it loads for a second then returns me to the Xbox home screen. Its been doing this for almost a week now and im not able to buy anything...
  3. Microsoft Flight Simulator crash at TBM load screen after "Press any key to continue"

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Flight Simulator crash at TBM load screen after "Press any key to continue": Hi there, I've been having this problem since Day 1 even after new patch. At the TBM load screen, after pressing any key there will be a loading icon on bottom right for about 5 seconds then the...
  4. Why oh why does microsoft jigsaw keep getting stuck loading.

in XBoX on Windows
    Why oh why does microsoft jigsaw keep getting stuck loading.: For days now microsoft jigsaw will does not load and does not show the correct number of points that I have. It will sometimes let me select the puzzle I want, but once selected it starts to load...
  5. Microsoft Jigsaw video ads won't load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw video ads won't load: I have been completely unable to play recently because the video ads refuse to load. I don't mind them but since you have to watch an ad before doing anything, it has essentially blocked...
  6. microsoft Sudoku games won't load. any answers? Done uninstall etc - all other games work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft Sudoku games won't load. any answers? Done uninstall etc - all other games work: Microsoft Sudoku games don't load. Done re-install but nothing works> all other games OK. started suddenly. No upgrades installed f21835a3-cb96-4e81-a7c5-e47ad91dbbc7
  7. Console xbox one x system is loading up from microsoft edge

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Console xbox one x system is loading up from microsoft edge: One more question i could use any helpful information bcause i am at dead end...my xbox one x has been signing onto my network from microsoft edge & has its os system operating from windows 10 &...
  8. Microsoft flight simulator stuck on blue bar loading screen

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft flight simulator stuck on blue bar loading screen: Hey Unlike most issues with this I have seen I can get past the loading screen and onto the menu. Once I am in the menu everything is fine, and I set up where I want to depart and arrive at....
  9. microsoft jack pot won't load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft jack pot won't load: Hi mrcrosoft jack pot is not loading and they don't support the game any more so I can't down load the game all I get is a blue screen with mrossoft jack pot local no down loading...
  10. ALREADY LOAD OR MONEY INSIDE OF MICROSOFT BUT I CANNOT PURCHASED

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ALREADY LOAD OR MONEY INSIDE OF MICROSOFT BUT I CANNOT PURCHASED: Dear ALL. I would like to inform you, that how i can purchased the XBOX One games, i already load 50 US Dollar to redeem code/gift card. but its difficult, i try many time, but i cannot...