Loading problems

Discus and support Loading problems in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; xbox one, stuck on "loading..." screen and unable to play. Both Fifa 2015 and Assassin's Creed stalled on loading. Daughter suggests taking it back... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by LessBoar9637079, Dec 30, 2014.

1. Loading problems

xbox one, stuck on "loading..." screen and unable to play. Both Fifa 2015 and Assassin's Creed stalled on loading. Daughter suggests taking it back and getting another system. Thoughts on this loading issue? Is this an xbox live problem again?

:)

LessBoar9637079, Dec 30, 2014
  2. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    Lofty Who, Dec 30, 2014
  3. Zehq
    Zehq Guest
    Problems loading...

Nope, for me it's just Internet connection.

4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Loading problems

Can you try holding the power button on the console for 10 seconds until it shuts down? That should solve the problem.

onyxishere, Jan 1, 2015
  5. tiamot73 Win User

Problem loading

Thanks mad cow, it's working now.
  6. Mister Cizl Win User

Loading Problem

Hey Red Knight63582! Has your console been connected to Xbox Live recently? Your game saves should be stored in the cloud so a factory reset shouldn't cause any loss of progress in your games as long as you've connected the console
    to the internet recently. What is the error code that you get when trying to launch a game? If you've tried all of the alternative troubleshooting steps, a

factory reset
    or repair may be the only remaining options. Post back and let us know!
  7. SaltnRust Win User

Problems loading...

Don't know if it's related to what you have but I noticed my multiplayer screen freezes intermittently with the smoke moving about once a second. It usually clears up after about five seconds, but not sure what the problem is.....only issue I've ever seen
    and it's consistent.
  8. UneasyJmitchell Win User

Problems loading...

Clear cache', download game disc to HDD, reset modem, open NATs, and maybe forward ports. Doing any or all of those usually help those kinda problems.
  9. onyxishere Win User

Loading problems

Can you try holding the power button on the console for 10 seconds until it shuts down? That should solve the problem.
Thema:

Loading problems

1. Loading problems - Similar Threads - Loading problems

2. Are there problems with games loading on the beta build?

in XboX Insiders
    Are there problems with games loading on the beta build?: I have a few games that will sit on the launch screen for like 15 mins before it finally launches the game. And then when I finally get in, normally the first thing it has to load or sign in will...
  3. HORRIBLE Texture problems in Gears4. Not loading and multiclored

in XBoX on Windows
    HORRIBLE Texture problems in Gears4. Not loading and multiclored: SO I just got gears 4...and I love it! it runs smooth and there aren't any problems to speak of, except one. As I play the campaign it almost seems as if the textures start to disappear or just...
  4. Problem with ad hanging up preventing the game from loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with ad hanging up preventing the game from loading: the ad with the find 5 dogs for the Hidden game is hanging up every time it plays in the free version and you can't close the ad page and the game will not load. you can't click on anything on the...
  5. Xbox One S Disc Drive Problems: I have found a method that works for standard DVD's not loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One S Disc Drive Problems: I have found a method that works for standard DVD's not loading: Firstly, hello people I'm back again and this time with some good news that I know some of you will desperately be needing since the last youtube video I posted got a tonne of hits on this...
  6. Problem with free movies 2019 app with white circle keeps spinning and not loading movies

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with free movies 2019 app with white circle keeps spinning and not loading movies: The last few days now I have been noticeing an issue with the free movies 2019 app when I launch the app and when it gets to the home page of the app. then I go to to pic a movie to watch and when...
  7. Problem loading The Orange Box on XBox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem loading The Orange Box on XBox One: Orange Box (XBox 360) won't load on my XBox One, says game is not compatible? Just bought it at GameStop. Any Ideas? 9d5eb07f-1df3-4ce3-be92-3523611fd2e3
  8. Xbox down loads problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox down loads problems: HI This is my issue: For the last 3 free with gold games that i've wanted (Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy, Star Wars Republic Commando & Star Wars Battle Front II) I have not been able to play the...
  9. problem with load game in The Evil Within season pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    problem with load game in The Evil Within season pass: I'm user of xbox 360. I bought season pass to The Evil Within three month ago. Everything was fine for while. I have problem with load game nowadays. I was playing that game and i made some...
  10. GTA Loading problems

in XBoX Accessibility
    GTA Loading problems: Split from this thread. Tenho Xbox 360 quando vo jogar gta 5 aparece as estrelas no começo mais quando chega na quarta reinicia e volta e não aparece a tela carregando modo história...