lobbies and block list

Discus and support lobbies and block list in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; why if i'm in a lobby and some one on my block list joins the lobby why do i have to leave instead of not letting them in?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by n1delsol, Jun 11, 2014.

1. n1delsol
    n1delsol Guest

lobbies and block list

why if i'm in a lobby and some one on my block list joins the lobby why do i have to leave instead of not letting them in?

:)

n1delsol, Jun 11, 2014
  2. OCRyzen
    OCRyzen Guest
    Racist Gamerz

They should put voice recognition for certain words on Multiplayer lobbies communications & block them out as necessary..

OCRyzen, Jun 11, 2014
  3. Hacker

Gamertag THE DRAGON FEAR just hacked my son's phone number and made a $99.99 purchase to Call Of Duty. Confirmed through Verizon. Block him and do not allow him in your games/parties/ lobbies etc.

GrubbyCactus776, Jun 11, 2014
  4. lobbies and block list

Hello n1delsol,

It's a little backwards at the moment, but should be on the up-and-up soon.

pinkMISTdemon, Jun 13, 2014
  5. pinkMISTdemon Win User

lobbies and block list

Hello n1delsol,

It's a little backwards at the moment, but should be on the up-and-up soon.
  6. ptaug Win User

bad language

You have taken the first responsible step in blocking that person.

Tips:

Mute everyone in the lobby.

Delete all communication WITHOUT reading it.

Keep your friends list small.

7. onyxishere Win User

Trolled

Sorry to hear it. Reporting them is the proper thing to do but don't continually do so as each report moves that one back to the bottom of the list.

If you have blocked them then the only way they can get into your lobby is if someone else in your lobby is friends and is inviting them.
  8. FavoriteApe3680 Win User

Block feature does not work

Didn't work. Still being put in games and lobbies with blocked players.
  9. CeasedThought Win User

Bring back "Avoid Player" for Xbox One

This new system is actually bettercas it will notify you if a player on your blocked list enters the game lobby.

It will give you the choice to stay or leave.

Muting also does the same thing once you mute someone they stay muted forever (to you) until yiu unmute them..
Thema:

lobbies and block list

1. lobbies and block list - Similar Threads - lobbies block list

2. No puedo hablar en ningún lobby[I can't speak in any lobby]

in XBoX on Consoles
    No puedo hablar en ningún lobby[I can't speak in any lobby]: De un tiempo para acá en ningún juego puedo hablar en el lobby si escucho pero no puedo hablar a menos que haga un grupo [Translation - For some time now, in no game I can speak in the lobby if I...
  3. 2 xbox in same house and we can't play together in one lobby.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    2 xbox in same house and we can't play together in one lobby.: So, We have 2 xbox in same house. We can play with same game when we are separatley lobby, but when we are in same party, every game throw us out. Nat type is open, our consoles have other name,...
  4. Entered modded lobby. Can't join games now

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Entered modded lobby. Can't join games now: I was on modern warefare 2 on Xbox 360 and I got locked in a modded SnD lobby. I kept trying to leave and eventually they 10th prestiged me randomly. Now every time I create a class or try and...
  5. Dead rising 4 ,multiplayer, kicks me to lobby as the game begins

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead rising 4 ,multiplayer, kicks me to lobby as the game begins: This is day 4 of not being able to play dead rising 4 multiplayer, I am number 3 on leaderboards most kills , and spent a lot of time catching up to future 2 and future 3 , please help, I made a...
  6. Dead rising 4 multiplayer kicks me out of the lobby to my home page

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead rising 4 multiplayer kicks me out of the lobby to my home page: I have tried many things unplugged everything including router, i have remove my account profile and added it back , i have uninstalled and re installed the game , i have gone to manage game \add...
  7. Call of Duty 4 one lobby showing up as different game types

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty 4 one lobby showing up as different game types: Hello, I've been playing the original Cod4 and the live is very limited due to small number of people who still play it. But I've come across an issue were some people will be playing the same...
  8. Unable to join husbands game lobby

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to join husbands game lobby: Hi, my husband husband ahs an xbox X and I have the one slim. I have set up game sharing and gold sharing and I can play online using his gold. Our issue is that we can not join eachothers game....
  9. Warzone Lobby Queue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Warzone Lobby Queue: Whenever i go to play COD Warzone i cant get into a battle royale or the other fame modes lobby and im stuck waiting for 30+ minutes and still not in a game yet c1c8435f-3048-4fbe-bb22-9a1fe49a76c3
  10. Lobbies not showing AOE2 DE Lunar update

in XBoX on Windows
    Lobbies not showing AOE2 DE Lunar update: Is this happening to anyone else? Any fixes? Any ideas? Anyone else heard of other people having the same issue? 8886d21e-4178-465d-9104-3f1f64437d2c