lobbies and block list

Discus and support lobbies and block list in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; why if i'm in a lobby and some one on my block list joins the lobby why do i have to leave instead of not letting them in?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by n1delsol, Jun 11, 2014.

1. n1delsol
    n1delsol Guest

lobbies and block list

why if i'm in a lobby and some one on my block list joins the lobby why do i have to leave instead of not letting them in?

:)

n1delsol, Jun 11, 2014
  2. OCRyzen
    OCRyzen Guest
    Racist Gamerz

They should put voice recognition for certain words on Multiplayer lobbies communications & block them out as necessary..

OCRyzen, Jun 11, 2014
  3. Hacker

Gamertag THE DRAGON FEAR just hacked my son's phone number and made a $99.99 purchase to Call Of Duty. Confirmed through Verizon. Block him and do not allow him in your games/parties/ lobbies etc.

GrubbyCactus776, Jun 11, 2014
  4. lobbies and block list

Hello n1delsol,

It's a little backwards at the moment, but should be on the up-and-up soon.

pinkMISTdemon, Jun 13, 2014
  5. pinkMISTdemon Win User

lobbies and block list

Hello n1delsol,

It's a little backwards at the moment, but should be on the up-and-up soon.
  6. ptaug Win User

bad language

You have taken the first responsible step in blocking that person.

Tips:

Mute everyone in the lobby.

Delete all communication WITHOUT reading it.

Keep your friends list small.

7. onyxishere Win User

Trolled

Sorry to hear it. Reporting them is the proper thing to do but don't continually do so as each report moves that one back to the bottom of the list.

If you have blocked them then the only way they can get into your lobby is if someone else in your lobby is friends and is inviting them.
  8. FavoriteApe3680 Win User

Block feature does not work

Didn't work. Still being put in games and lobbies with blocked players.
  9. CeasedThought Win User

Bring back "Avoid Player" for Xbox One

This new system is actually bettercas it will notify you if a player on your blocked list enters the game lobby.

It will give you the choice to stay or leave.

Muting also does the same thing once you mute someone they stay muted forever (to you) until yiu unmute them..
Thema:

lobbies and block list

1. lobbies and block list - Similar Threads - lobbies block list

2. Why can't i join a public session without clearing out the lobby

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't i join a public session without clearing out the lobby: Every time i try to join a public session on gta5 it boots everyone and im aloone in the gamebut after awhile I get kicked too internet connection lost..why cant i play without clearing a room or...
  3. hacked lobbies

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hacked lobbies: how do I stop getting sucked into these hacked games ? I have not been able to play a game in months due to being sucked into this stupid search and destroy lobby all the time ? and how do I get...
  4. Game won’t create lobby or download lists even though signed in and connected.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Game won’t create lobby or download lists even though signed in and connected.: Hi everyone I really hope someone can help me here. I’m trying to play multi-player modes in gears of war judgement on my xbox one but after i have signed into the game it wont create the lobby...
  5. How to fix ''The lobby is not joinable''?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix ''The lobby is not joinable''?: How to fix ''The lobby is not joinable''? c9b570cf-60bf-4103-9164-f0c51b39a991
  6. RED DEAD ONLINE BETA UPDATE (JAN 25, 2019) GOLD BONUS, GUN RUSH LOBBY IMPROVEMENTS AND MORE

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    RED DEAD ONLINE BETA UPDATE (JAN 25, 2019) GOLD BONUS, GUN RUSH LOBBY IMPROVEMENTS AND MORE: Gold Bonus Thank you to dedicated Red Dead Online Beta players worldwide for your continuing feedback as we work together to refine the game experience. As a token of our gratitude for your...
  7. Trouble joining a friends lobby in Black Ops 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trouble joining a friends lobby in Black Ops 4: For some reason everytime I try to join someone’s lobby on Black ops 4 it tells me “This lobby is not joinable” but when someone else joins the same persons lobby that im trying to join it works....
  8. IP Helper Service is preventing me from joining lobbies on Forza Horizon 4.

in XBoX on Windows
    IP Helper Service is preventing me from joining lobbies on Forza Horizon 4.: Greetings, i've been trying to troubleshoot my Forza Horizon 4 connection issues, making me unable to connect to any online session. After around 1hr of troubleshooting, i figured out that the...
  9. Separate lobbies for Xbox One Backward compatible and XBox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Separate lobbies for Xbox One Backward compatible and XBox 360: Backward compatibility is a fantastic thing without doubt breaths life into the old games but it has a huge problem. It has come to a time where all of the backward compatible CoD games are...
  10. Invite Only Lobby For Fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Invite Only Lobby For Fortnite: Im not sure if im blind lol but i cant find invite only button for lobby and if not im hoping they do soon. Im having alot of spam joins from people i have no idea who they are. Please let me...