"Local cache is full! Stats are no longer being saved. This can affect achievements and...

Discus and support "Local cache is full! Stats are no longer being saved. This can affect achievements and... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So recently I've been getting a system notification sand I think its creating a lot of problems. I've already reset my xbox (unplugging it and plugging... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by z iTz Beastmode, Feb 24, 2020.

1. "Local cache is full! Stats are no longer being saved. This can affect achievements and...

So recently I've been getting a system notification sand I think its creating a lot of problems. I've already reset my xbox (unplugging it and plugging it back in) clearing local data, and messing with my network.

:)

z iTz Beastmode, Feb 24, 2020
  2. ManiacalSpark Win User

Unable to Clear Local Cache.

The notification "The Local Cache is almost full, acheivements, stats and leaderboards will not be saved" notification began appearing, to which I then attempted the list found in my OP, which none of them were successful at resolving the issue, not even
    a partial factory reset. The Local Cache is now full, and I receive the notification that it is full and that achievements, stats and leaderboard data will no longer be saved.

I am looking for a way besides a factory reset in which to clear the Local Cache so that I can continue playing my games offline.
  3. schnurren Win User

"Local cache is full! Stats are no longer being saved. This can affect achievements and leaderboards. To start saving stats again, go online."

4. {Parity} Win User

Local cache is full!! This can affect Achievements, stats, and leaderboards. To save them, go online.

Try performing a hard reset EXACTLY like this. Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely.
    Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes.
    Plug the power cord back in and restart the console.

If that doesn't work try factory resetting your console keeping the games/apps. https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/reset-console-to-factory-defaults
  5. Onyx Is Here Win User

Local cache is full!! This can affect Achievements, stats, and leaderboards. To save them, go online.

Sorry to hear it. If the powercycle hasn't worked for you then please try a factory reset of the console. There's an option to keep installed games and apps and your saves will be safe on the Cloud.
  6. Galaxy Golden Win User

If you still haven't figured out what to do, then I would suggest contacting support.
Thema:

"Local cache is full! Stats are no longer being saved. This can affect achievements and...

1. "Local cache is full! Stats are no longer being saved. This can affect achievements and... - Similar Threads - Local cache full

2. Strange Notification: Local Cache Full [Alpha]

in XboX Insiders
    Strange Notification: Local Cache Full [Alpha]: I reported this, but I put it under storage since I wasn't sure where this fit. While playing NBA 2K20 I received a notification telling me my local cache was full and that it'd affect my...
  3. Can't clear local cache!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't clear local cache!!!: For a few months now I've been having issues with trying to clear my local cache. I kept getting messages saying it was nearly full so tried what it said online about turning it and unplugging it...
  4. Cant clear local cache and xbox wont connect to the internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant clear local cache and xbox wont connect to the internet: tryed the turning it off and unplugging the brick many times still not clearing the cache getting error message cache full this will effect *lots of things * 6df8f30e-d4d2-4bd1-8d7f-5b6cb85697b6
  5. Local Caches

in XBoX on Consoles
    Local Caches: I was just playing assassin's Creed Rogue when i got a notification saying "Local Cache Full" I started searching when i saw answers which say something about resetting the console soft and hard...
  6. Local Cache always full

in XBoX on Consoles
    Local Cache always full: I've had an issue where upon booting my xbox one a notification pops up saying that "Local Cache is full! Stats are no longer being saved. This can affect achievements and leaderboards. To start...
  7. Local cache is full!! This can affect Achievements, stats, and leaderboards. To save them,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Local cache is full!! This can affect Achievements, stats, and leaderboards. To save them,...: I have been getting this message for the past few days. I have done the routine things such as hold Power button for 10 seconds, unplug the power cord, and even turned off the power to the...
  8. Local Cache is full! stats and achievements are no longer being tracked - Pi Hole Help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Local Cache is full! stats and achievements are no longer being tracked - Pi Hole Help: I have been having issues with this error message and while doing some research and asking a few friends i was pointed towards this. i believe that the Pi Hole i have installed on my network is...
  9. Error: ‘ Local cache is full’, therefore achievements not unlocking / progress not saved

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error: ‘ Local cache is full’, therefore achievements not unlocking / progress not saved: Help! Since several days I’ve got this system message saying: ‘ Local cache is full’ and now my achievements are no longer unlocking nor progressed (tested this with multiple games). When I...
  10. Error: ‘ Local cache is full’, therefore achievements not unlocking / progress not saved

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error: ‘ Local cache is full’, therefore achievements not unlocking / progress not saved: Help! Since several days I’ve got this system message saying: ‘ Local cache is full’ and now my achievements are no longer unlocking nor progressed (tested this with multiple games). When I...