Local Co-Op

Discus and support Local Co-Op in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey everyone, My girlfriend and I are looking for a splitscreen Co-op game to play and I remember that the previous COD games had a zombies mode. Is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Petrobomb, Jun 8, 2014.

1. Petrobomb
    Petrobomb Guest

Local Co-Op

Hey everyone,

My girlfriend and I are looking for a splitscreen Co-op game to play and I remember that the previous COD games had a zombies mode. Is this game any different?

:)

Petrobomb, Jun 8, 2014
  2. Doom 3: BFG Achievements Revealved

No online co-op ...what about local co-op?

IngameInstincts, Jun 8, 2014
  3. Can I play Rayman Origins on Xbox live?

Greetings Saraim909

The game supports Local Co-Op for 4 Players only, not online Co-op. Which means that two to four players can play the entire campaign via local co-op only.

colllecionador, Jun 8, 2014
  4. Mistress Sara Win User

Games with 2 Games on same Console

Hi there,

If you're trying to play the games co-op, not all games have local co-op ability, sometimes referred to as couch co-op. Forza, while it has online co-op, it does not have local co-op.

There are sites out there that will discuss which games have co-op ability. If you want to play them split screen on the same console, look for games that say they support local co-op.
  5. Dragonps Win User

Local Co Op?

Sounds to me like no local co op which means no deal for me. Fable has had local co op since Fable 2 and the premise of Legends seems like such a great idea to have that local co op.
  6. IngameInstincts Win User

Doom 3: BFG Achievements Revealved

No online co-op ...what about local co-op?
  7. Real Dangerr Win User

Family-Friendly Shooter for Game Pass Suggestion

I would say Realm Royale it's not a local co-op but its fun to play. Astroneer has co-op online it's in Game Pass. There's Riverbond it has local live co-op.
  8. colllecionador Win User

Can I play Rayman Origins on Xbox live?

Greetings Saraim909

The game supports Local Co-Op for 4 Players only, not online Co-op. Which means that two to four players can play the entire campaign via local co-op only.
Thema:

Local Co-Op

1. Local Co-Op - Similar Threads - Local

2. Local only streaming

in XboX Insiders
    Local only streaming: It would be nice to allow for setup to be a local network only option. I was getting stuck looking for an ISP upload speed to meet basic spec even though I only want to stream in my house....
  3. Local problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Local problem: Hi, Im in posession of Terminator Salvation I bought in Japan but it wont work on my french Xbox360 can somebody help me ? 5679e0e3-a057-43d4-bb38-829d43a6f17b
  4. saving locally for playing offline

in XBoX on Windows
    saving locally for playing offline: i am playing outer worlds on windows 10, i would like to play it offline however i do not know how to sync my cloud saves to my local saves. therefore when offline, i cannot load my save...
  5. Outer Worlds Xbox (Beta) - No longer able to load local save games

in XBoX on Windows
    Outer Worlds Xbox (Beta) - No longer able to load local save games: Hi I've been playing for a few hours and after quitting (the proper way) I am suddenly unable to load my locally saved games. I tried relaunching and this time even though the save game sync...
  6. Kinect播放本地视频时缺帧的情况 [Mod Translation-Missing frame when Kinect plays local video]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kinect播放本地视频时缺帧的情况 [Mod Translation-Missing frame when Kinect plays local video]: 用Kinect录制视频后,将视频保存到U盘中,再次播放时,发现有缺桢的情况,就想请问一下,能否用Kinect还原当时情况,让视频解析器完整显示出录制时的每一帧画面 [Mod Translation-After recording the video with Kinect, save the video to the USB flash drive. When playing...
  7. Fable 3 gamepass local coop saves disappearing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 3 gamepass local coop saves disappearing: Ok I have researched this for a week now, because my gf and I spent a good 10+ hrs in a gaming session, just to lose both of our characters and being stuck where we left off in the storyline. I...
  8. locality problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    locality problem: My problem is in the location of my xbox, even changing is not working, I wonder if anyone can help me? I can't buy anything, not even change basic xbox stuff 94f63a40-9079-4028-bc75-9d88e05bb414
  9. 选择本地或云端档案,误丢失游戏档案 [Translate] Choose a local or cloud profile and lose your game profile by...

in XBoX on Consoles
    选择本地或云端档案,误丢失游戏档案 [Translate] Choose a local or cloud profile and lose your game profile by...: Xbox one地平线4打开时,窗口让选择本地或云端档案,选了时间最新但进度空白的本地档案,之后让创建玩家信息。有办法找回吗? [Translate by Mod] When Xbox one Horizon 4 opens, the window lets you select a local or cloud profile, select a local profile...
  10. Game localization

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game localization: Hey. Why Microsoft stoped translating their games into a Russian? We have subs and text translation but we haven't Russian voice acting. It's so sad =( 6e6da93d-700d-4bf3-a666-4dd5c51989a7