Local Co-Op

Discus and support Local Co-Op in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey everyone, My girlfriend and I are looking for a splitscreen Co-op game to play and I remember that the previous COD games had a zombies mode. Is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Petrobomb, Jun 8, 2014.

1. Petrobomb
    Petrobomb Guest

Local Co-Op

Hey everyone,

My girlfriend and I are looking for a splitscreen Co-op game to play and I remember that the previous COD games had a zombies mode. Is this game any different?

:)

Petrobomb, Jun 8, 2014
  2. Doom 3: BFG Achievements Revealved

No online co-op ...what about local co-op?

IngameInstincts, Jun 8, 2014
  3. Can I play Rayman Origins on Xbox live?

Greetings Saraim909

The game supports Local Co-Op for 4 Players only, not online Co-op. Which means that two to four players can play the entire campaign via local co-op only.

colllecionador, Jun 8, 2014
  4. Mistress Sara Win User

Games with 2 Games on same Console

Hi there,

If you're trying to play the games co-op, not all games have local co-op ability, sometimes referred to as couch co-op. Forza, while it has online co-op, it does not have local co-op.

There are sites out there that will discuss which games have co-op ability. If you want to play them split screen on the same console, look for games that say they support local co-op.
  5. Dragonps Win User

Local Co Op?

Sounds to me like no local co op which means no deal for me. Fable has had local co op since Fable 2 and the premise of Legends seems like such a great idea to have that local co op.
  6. IngameInstincts Win User

Doom 3: BFG Achievements Revealved

No online co-op ...what about local co-op?
  7. Real Dangerr Win User

Family-Friendly Shooter for Game Pass Suggestion

I would say Realm Royale it's not a local co-op but its fun to play. Astroneer has co-op online it's in Game Pass. There's Riverbond it has local live co-op.
  8. Exoterror Win User

Co-op games to play with kid’s

Borderlands 3 is an answer for local co-op. I've played a lot of 2 using local co-op and it is really fun.
Thema:

Local Co-Op

1. Local Co-Op - Similar Threads - Local

2. Fable 3 local co op

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 3 local co op: Hello, so when my girlfriend and I play local co op we have had problems of the game not saving properly. Like we went and bought an outfit that is for a main quest and we saved right afterward...
  3. Xbox Offline/Local Profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Offline/Local Profile: Is it possible to make an offline profile now, or is that unfortunately not the case yet? By offline profile I mean, no need to make a Microsoft account to play a58e9a28-8eaa-4972-9701-f0e79bf3186c
  4. Ark local multiplayer

in XBoX on Windows
    Ark local multiplayer: I'm trying to play multiplayer with my son on our local LAN and can't find anywhere that says how to do this. I've tried the dedicated and non-dedicated server options, on both machines but...
  5. because an error in all the servers I only can play host local

in XBoX Games and Apps
    because an error in all the servers I only can play host local: Why when I try to play ark on my pc I can't play because an error in all the servers I only can play host local 5e76f07c-49da-4f3f-9a12-4fab9cbfed82
  6. Can I play Xbox Live Local Co-op with one GamePass Ultimate membership?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I play Xbox Live Local Co-op with one GamePass Ultimate membership?: Hi. I've just got an Xbox One X. I've signed up to GamePass Ultimate and have set it as my home console so that other profiles on the same Xbox can share the games and be able to go online...
  7. PT/BR bad localization in the guide

in XboX Insiders
    PT/BR bad localization in the guide: Guide - personalize guide Instead of '' personalizar o guia", it should be "personalizar a guia" "Guia", in this case, is a feminine noum, then it requires the article "a" to define it, not "o"....
  8. I think I did a wrong answer for the game localization survey on the insider app. Anyway to...

in XboX Insiders
    I think I did a wrong answer for the game localization survey on the insider app. Anyway to...: I was confused about some questions since the questions seemed to be translated by the auto-translation. I supposed to rate 5 stars instead of 2 stars for the question about the possiblity for...
  9. Clearing Local 360 Save Data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Clearing Local 360 Save Data: I just recently saw that while I was playing my game of Lego Star Wars: TCS, that it randomly signed me out of Xbox Live. I also understand that the Xbox One 360 emulator signs into my account to...
  10. Multijugador local de Xbox Live[Xbox Live local multiplayer]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Multijugador local de Xbox Live[Xbox Live local multiplayer]: Buenas, tengo una duda, al momento de buscar juegos para xbox one, algunos vienen con el tag de "Multijugador local de Xbox Live (2)". Mi duda es, ¿necesito una cuenta de xbox live para jugar...