Local drive

Discus and support Local drive in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; If I delete my account from my xbox will the game clips saved locally to the xbox be deleted f8f6fd09-286e-4d31-9cdc-f80a7c2a6811 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Jorvity, May 29, 2022.

1. Jorvity
    Jorvity Guest

Local drive

If I delete my account from my xbox will the game clips saved locally to the xbox be deleted

:)

Jorvity, May 29, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Local drive

If you didn't save them anywhere then I think they got lost, so it's good to check out what was saved before doing a reset.
  3. Georges C. Win User

Local drive

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Jorvity, before resetting the console confirm that you have uploaded all clips to the Microsoft cloud or your Ondrive.
  4. Jorvity Win User

Local drive

I cant access them anymore so i was going to try and delete my profile and add it back to the xbox because it hasn’t been updated in a while since i have been playing in my new gen xbox
  5. Burnin TODI Win User

Cloud syncing blows chunks! ;-)

Hmm...I thought game saves were stored on the local HD and the cloud?? (Local drive if the cloud is not available?)
  6. FREEJAFFA Win User

Gears of War: Freeze and Crash After Last Update?

Also ive found that some 360 games only run if they are installed on the local Xbox One drive. I have a 2TB external drive for my Xbox one games but Gears 2 and Zumas Revenge wouldnt work unless they were on my local drive.
Thema:

Local drive

1. Local drive - Similar Threads - Local drive

2. How do I play HDR content off of a external drive locally?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I play HDR content off of a external drive locally?: This is something I’ve wanted to do since I first picked up the Series X back in November of 2020. Yes I know I can play HDR content through plex and that looks great, however it requires an...
  3. The German translation/localization in the Xbox app is almost humorously abysmal in certain...

in XboX Insiders
    The German translation/localization in the Xbox app is almost humorously abysmal in certain...: Some of the German translations in the Xbox app are just completely nonsensical. When I first saw the heading of "Seitliche Bildlaufleisten," I really struggled trying to figure out what this was...
  4. local admin account hijacked by child signing into xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    local admin account hijacked by child signing into xbox: This is the stupidest thing I have ever seen. There was no indication of what would happen. There is nothing preventing a child from being able to sign into xbox app using there account. **** is...
  5. [xbox series X]game Captures storage in local device missing,what can i do.

in XBoX on Consoles
    [xbox series X]game Captures storage in local device missing,what can i do.: yesterday,i open my xbox,the captures has missing. Game Captures is really importance to me, I am really upset because it didn't happen in ps4 pro. Is there any idea to recovery the data? i...
  6. Series X local cache is almost full...Halo Infinite?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Series X local cache is almost full...Halo Infinite?: This is still very much an issue and I’m surprised more don’t mention it. I have only ever seen this on infinite. First time after hours of playing campaign. Did all suggestions and it was good...
  7. Xcloud is able to play with 2 controllers locally?

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud is able to play with 2 controllers locally?: Xcloud is able to play with 2 controllers locally? submitted by /u/Admirable-Green-5299 [link] [comments]
  8. Please stop Automatically deleting Video Clips on the Local Xbox Drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please stop Automatically deleting Video Clips on the Local Xbox Drive: I get auto deleting on the Live Upload function. But WHY does Xbox have the ability to automatically delete clips I just recorded 2 weeks ago? It makes no sense! There's no warning, there's no...
  9. Should you remove your hard drive before “Clearing Local Saved Games”?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Should you remove your hard drive before “Clearing Local Saved Games”?: I have a hard drive, and I’ve cleared local saved games before, but that was before I got the hard drive. So should I unplug the hard drive before clearing local saved games, or should I keep it...
  10. Xbox 360 hard drive failure after newest live update. I have the ability to play games locally ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 hard drive failure after newest live update. I have the ability to play games locally ...: Seems like quite a coincidence that the live update crashed my drive just as the xbox one has a pricedrop. We have the ability to play games locally but can not install the new update. the tech on...