local files, have they been removed

Discus and support local files, have they been removed in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; have local files been removed? because i was recently trying to download some mc stuff and i couldn't download anything from mediafire and on my files... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Gimmiedabussyboss69, Oct 26, 2021.

1. local files, have they been removed

have local files been removed? because i was recently trying to download some mc stuff and i couldn't download anything from mediafire and on my files manager the 'packages' folder is non existent

submitted by /u/Gimmiedabussyboss69
    [link] [comments]

/u/Gimmiedabussyboss69, Oct 26, 2021
  2. Lazerwave06 Win User

File Explorer on Xbox One

File Exployer isn't in Ready to Install and looks to have been removed from the store. VLC doesn't let me view local storage, the Files&folders app let's me partially do that, but I'm no longer able to access previous downloads from IE that were saved to
    default local storage.

IE now only lets me save to Onedrive. I'm unable to save to default local storage or to an external device.

The changes happened after a systems update took place.
  3. Angel#6771 Win User

Final Fantasy Save data lost on game pass PC

What I have been able to find out is that FFXV does support cloud saves so any saves you have should be synced on the cloud. However it seems like it may not download your saves if there are no local files. Perhaps backing up any files you have in C:\Users\NAME\Saved
    Games\GAME for FFXV and then removing them. Try relaunching the game and seeing if cloud saves kick in.
  4. Pete.Ford Win User

Red light during MS update?!

Still no good :-( Have spoke to a local repair place and they seem to think that as it happened during an update that I may have a corrupt file that needs removing. Said if thats the case they'll sort it for £25.
  5. MooSE 0077 Win User

Accidentally Deleted Progress in RDR2

I have not been online at all since I overwrote the local file. I will try as suggested. Thanks to you all.
  6. Temhotabot Win User

Local modder advertising

Since he/she is posting in the local paper I would have to say unless they are breaking the law then there is not much you can do. You could try contacting the local paper and ask them to take it down but they don't have to unless
    some law is being violated. If the seller is listing his/her GT then I would say file a complaint on it via the console (send it a FR and then file then remove request).
Thema:

local files, have they been removed

1. local files, have they been removed - Similar Threads - local files been

2. SOD2 - corruption detected local save files

in XBoX Games and Apps
    SOD2 - corruption detected local save files: Hi All I have recently installed State of Decay 2. Had to uninstall and reinstall for another issue, and now I cannot get past the first "press any key"page. Game pops up an error "Login failed:...
  3. Possible to overwrite cloud save with old local file?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Possible to overwrite cloud save with old local file?: To keep things short, after a particularly bad game crash that resulted in my Series X completely shutting down, my game of WWE2K19 began acting as if I'd never played it... which then seemingly...
  4. Local and cloud game files; I lost some data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Local and cloud game files; I lost some data: So, I was loading up Minecraft, and then it said there was two different files, one on my xbox, and one saved in the cloud. I accidentally pressed cloud, and now I am wondering whether I can...
  5. I want my saved game files held locally, how do I do that?

in XBoX on Windows
    I want my saved game files held locally, how do I do that?: I just got off a 12 hour flight where I intended to play some single-player games I have through my Xbox PC pass, games that I have played half-way through. Get on the plane, load the game and...
  6. Deleting files or folders being stored locally

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Deleting files or folders being stored locally: I have videos, music, pictures, and some documents stored locally. I can not access any of them to delete what is a sizable amount of memory being taken up. I have stored at the very least 40+GBs...
  7. Access local files on my Xb1

in XBoX Accessibility
    Access local files on my Xb1: How do I Access local files on my Xb1 such as pics and video now that file explorer isnt supported eb7bdf19-c7d0-4600-b5ae-9d2fca344159
  8. Can I choose between Cloud Saves or Local Saves for my games? Can I access these files?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I choose between Cloud Saves or Local Saves for my games? Can I access these files?: If so is there any documentation on how to go about finding and selecting those files and placing them in the game files? Metro Exodus can be an example. I've seen a window pop up before asking...
  9. Groove Music on Xbox doesn't show local music files

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Groove Music on Xbox doesn't show local music files: I've added my local music files to Xbox File Explorer - Music folder, but when I opened Groove Music, it doesn't show up on My Music section. According to Xbox support here, I can add local...
  10. Playing Local Files In Groove Music (Xbox) Needs To Be Better

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Playing Local Files In Groove Music (Xbox) Needs To Be Better: I am trying to play local music files (all .mp3) from my Xbox One S using Groove Music and there are a lot of problems. Yes, I already know about and have used OneDrive to listen to music with...