Local Gamers,Regions,Areas

Discus and support Local Gamers,Regions,Areas in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Does anyone knows how the Xbox Ambassador applies to international regions, I usually travel to central américa; where I play along with my friends... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Ricashey1, Aug 16, 2019.

1. Ricashey1
    Ricashey1 Guest

Does anyone knows how the Xbox Ambassador applies to international regions, I usually travel to central américa; where I play along with my friends there , whom also happen to have Xbox and we usually play online, I wonder if there is any sort of way to
    interact not only locally but officially between regions?

:)

Ricashey1, Aug 16, 2019
  2. ImpaledGremlin Win User

The world over has xbox and with it ambassadors.

That's the great thing about being online you get to game, make friends and have a good time with the world.

Through xbox I have made friends all over europe, America, Canada, Australia, in places I didnt know all gaming and having fun
  3. AridLizard Win User

it's great that there is just the one forum for the global community. no matter where you are or what time it is when you encounter a problem, there is nearly always someone available to help.

and there are plenty of online translation services available if the poster and/or responder don't speak the same languages
  4. Miles_ Win User

Ambassador Program is not region locked.
  5. LegoNinja187 Win User

Nice, I'm just over the pond in Australia :)

I also play with people from all over, some from Australia, some from the states, some from England, and the Europe area.
  6. ScottTHEscammeR Win User

There must be because I see a lot questions on these forums in other languages
Thema:

1. Local Gamers,Regions,Areas - Similar Threads - Local Gamers Regions

2. Xbox Companion app signs in while im logged into local account but not with my Microsoft...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Companion app signs in while im logged into local account but not with my Microsoft...: Hello, Platform: Windows 10 1903 While signed into my PC with my microsoft account the Xbox companion app doesnt allow me to sign in. I click sign in and it does nothing but pop up sign in...
  3. Resolution of Recent Fable 3 Local Co-Op Save Autodestruct Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Resolution of Recent Fable 3 Local Co-Op Save Autodestruct Problem: Hello: I hope I am in the right forum, if not, apologies, and hopefully the moderator can situate this post where it belongs... In an earlier post I surprisingly was well received in my...
  4. For anyone who wants local streaming on iOS

in XboX Insiders
    For anyone who wants local streaming on iOS: If you really want streaming to your iOS devices within the same network, try OneCast app. It’s brilliant! submitted by /u/AussieAnon365 [link] [comments]
  5. xCloud Project and local area network.

in XboX Insiders
    xCloud Project and local area network.: The main question i have is that I would like to be able to stream on the local LAN only, is this going to be possible, or is it always going to have to be done remotely. The main reason I ask of...
  6. Carcassone problem wit local multi-player on Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Carcassone problem wit local multi-player on Xbox one: Can i have some help how I can play carcassone on Xbox one and setup guest player to play local multi-player as there are only option to sign in another account. Thanks...
  7. Local only streaming

in XboX Insiders
    Local only streaming: It would be nice to allow for setup to be a local network only option. I was getting stuck looking for an ISP upload speed to meet basic spec even though I only want to stream in my house....
  8. Local problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Local problem: Hi, Im in posession of Terminator Salvation I bought in Japan but it wont work on my french Xbox360 can somebody help me ? 5679e0e3-a057-43d4-bb38-829d43a6f17b
  9. saving locally for playing offline

in XBoX on Windows
    saving locally for playing offline: i am playing outer worlds on windows 10, i would like to play it offline however i do not know how to sync my cloud saves to my local saves. therefore when offline, i cannot load my save...
  10. Outer Worlds Xbox (Beta) - No longer able to load local save games

in XBoX on Windows
    Outer Worlds Xbox (Beta) - No longer able to load local save games: Hi I've been playing for a few hours and after quitting (the proper way) I am suddenly unable to load my locally saved games. I tried relaunching and this time even though the save game sync...