Local Multiplayer (multiple controllers) NECESSARY NOW

Discus and support Local Multiplayer (multiple controllers) NECESSARY NOW in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So i just buy 3 controllers to play some fun local multiplayers games like BattleToads. But the xcloud wont work even with two controllers D: . they... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ramonchk, Jan 8, 2022.

1. /u/ramonchk
    /u/ramonchk Guest

So i just buy 3 controllers to play some fun local multiplayers games like BattleToads. But the xcloud wont work even with two controllers D: . they dont say that in sale`s time. any hope?

submitted by /u/ramonchk
    [link] [comments]

/u/ramonchk, Jan 8, 2022
  2. ArminatorX Win User

how to play Rocket League without gold

There are a lot of games with single player experiences and games that allow Split-Screen local multiplayer without a need for a Gold subscription.

According to the store page, Rocket League should have a local Split Screen option, that doesn't require a Gold membership.

Make sure you or your kid chooses a game mode that allows local split screen play. That way you won't need a Gold membership.

However, if your grandchild wants to play online against multiple other players, a Gold membership is necessary.
  3. NawazMohd Win User

Game accessibility issue after EA subscription ends in XBOX one S.

Thank you Reactor leak. Do you have any idea about difference between xbox live local multiplayer and xbox local multiplayer and xbox live local co-op. Does it require xbox live gold pass to play as local multiplayer (using 2 controllers)
  4. WPAK Win User

What games are for 2 players

Hi there,

there are several games that allow 2 or more players, the question now is, do you mean on 1 console or also via multiple consoles.

If it's splitscreen then you could try the Store app, it has a filter on local coop or local multiplayer, as far as I know it will show both Xbox and PC games so be aware of that.
  5. Adam Toth Win User

New update question??

My kids just updated to the latest, and now they cannot play multiplayer. When the second controller tries to hit the start button to join the game locally, nothing happens. The worlds are still available, but multiplayer doesn't work. We've tried on a new
    world as well, but multiplayer just doesn't work. Anyone else have this problem with this update?
  6. RomkaZzz Win User

Play BO2 Zombie in Split screen (2players) / ecran scindé

Are you about local multiplayer?

Just sign in second account on your console and connect second controller. Go to multiplayer in game and start co-op game.
Thema:

1. Local Multiplayer (multiple controllers) NECESSARY NOW - Similar Threads - Local Multiplayer multiple

2. Local Multiplayer Xbox Cloud On Series S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Local Multiplayer Xbox Cloud On Series S: Hello, I have had difficulty getting games like Gears coop and It Takes Two recognizing the second controller/account. Same with Injustice 2, until I downloaded it. Do cloud/game pass games have...
  3. halo infinate multiplayer disconnected from the local network (intermitant, PC Win10)

in XBoX on Consoles
    halo infinate multiplayer disconnected from the local network (intermitant, PC Win10): so, often when trying to find a match i get this error "you have been disconnected from the local network". having checked i get directed to check my NAT type and everything which i do, is often...
  4. Local Multiplayer Xcloud game pass

in XboX Insiders
    Local Multiplayer Xcloud game pass: Hello, I really like the cloud of the xbox game pass, but it is impossible to play with 2 controllers locally, could you integrate this functionality ? This is a function that will be of great...
  5. Is it possible to use remote play for local multiplayer?

in XboX Insiders
    Is it possible to use remote play for local multiplayer?: I'm planning to play with a friend using game streaming. Is it possible to connect 2 controllers to my PC and play splitscreen Halo for example? Or does remote play coop multiplayer only work with...
  6. XBox Cloud Gaming Local Multiplayer?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox Cloud Gaming Local Multiplayer?: Hello, I just got the Xbox game pass ultimate, and had a question regarding cloud gaming. When using it, are any games local multiplayer? For example, would Halo: Master Chief Collection allow...
  7. Local multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Local multiplayer: Currently I have a gold subscription and 2 profiles share it. Id like to be able to play Deep Rock Galactic with one person on PC and one on Xbox Console in my home. I thought I could do this...
  8. Want to play multiplayer locally

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Want to play multiplayer locally: I've searched and can't find the answer. Everything I've found talks about offline but still needs the internet, which is fine. Basically I want my kids to be able to play Halo 2 together split...
  9. Modern Warfare Local Multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modern Warfare Local Multiplayer: Modern Warefare local multiplayer won't work. I don't have xbox live and don't plan on getting it. I am however connected to the internet. I just want to play local offline multiplayer. I have...
  10. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, Multiple Controllers, and Local Multiplayer

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, Multiple Controllers, and Local Multiplayer: Hello. Just got the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate so my three children can play some during their downtime from school. I got three Xbox Wireless Controllers (QAT-00001) for them to use. I was...