Local Multiplayer Xbox Cloud On Series S

Discus and support Local Multiplayer Xbox Cloud On Series S in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I have had difficulty getting games like Gears coop and It Takes Two recognizing the second controller/account. Same with Injustice 2, until I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Prior2Darhyus, Jan 20, 2022.

1. Local Multiplayer Xbox Cloud On Series S

Hello,

I have had difficulty getting games like Gears coop and It Takes Two recognizing the second controller/account. Same with Injustice 2, until I downloaded it. Do cloud/game pass games have to be downloaded to counsel to play locally with multiple players? Or is there a work around to getting the system to recognize the second controller, guest accounts do not work.

Thank you

:)

Prior2Darhyus, Jan 20, 2022
  2. JayLDN Win User

Xbox cloud gaming on Series S powered by Series X

Thanks for all the answers.

As two of you mentioned, cloud gaming is powered by Series X now, like I mentioned too.

I still have the same question. Isn't there also quality difference in graphics between Series S and Series X? Like textures are more detailed and shadows are rendered better in Series X? Now if Series X is used on cloud gaming, isn't those improvements then on Series S too via streaming from cloud? Or are the Series S and Series X exactly the same graphics wise in general but Series S just has lower resolution?

I understand that cloud gaming isn't 4K and there might be latency issues etc but that wasn't my question.

Thanks.
  3. kipson_10 Win User

ask

4. MateusFontana Win User

XBox Cloud Gaming Local Multiplayer?

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community.

About your doubt, every game that has this mode available will be possible, yes, but it will depend on the devices you are playing to have a good experience, if you are on the PC you will need to synchronize 2 controls to the computer to enjoy the local multiplayer mode, but it's not certain that it will work, as this can cause conflict in both controls, whereas if it's on a smartphone or mobile device, it doesn't tend to be nice because of the screen size and maybe the device doesn't support 2 controls at the same time.
  5. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

XBox Cloud Gaming Local Multiplayer?

Hello @MadChemist113! I hope that you are doing well today!

To answer your question, some games do support this feature and some do not. Halo: Master Chief Collection for example does support it.
  6. FHall Win User

External HDD data transfer from Xbox 360 to Xbox One S

Thanks for the explanation Smwutches. So, what do I do when the cloud storage is full? Does Xbox One S automatically store the Cloud Storage locally or is there something that I need to do?
Thema:

Local Multiplayer Xbox Cloud On Series S

1. Local Multiplayer Xbox Cloud On Series S - Similar Threads - Local Multiplayer Cloud

2. Would screen sharing for online local multiplayer ever be possible ?

in XboX Insiders
    Would screen sharing for online local multiplayer ever be possible ?: just wondering as some of my favourite games have much better offerings when it comes to their local multiplayer modes, while the online modes are barebones in comparison. we’ve already seen...
  3. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate - Cloud Gaming Local Multiplayer

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate - Cloud Gaming Local Multiplayer: Hi there, I'm loving the bridge into console games from Game Pass Ultimate. Wondering if/when it is on the roadmap to get local couch co-op working within Xbox Game Pass Ultimate via xCloud...
  4. Local and multiplayer at the same time!??!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Local and multiplayer at the same time!??!: Hello. In the three ish years that I have been in the Xbox One world I have found out a couple very important things. Google knno nothing and Microsoft Community knows everything ok NHL 20 ,NBA...
  5. Local Multiplayer (multiple controllers) NECESSARY NOW

in XboX Insiders
    Local Multiplayer (multiple controllers) NECESSARY NOW: So i just buy 3 controllers to play some fun local multiplayers games like BattleToads. But the xcloud wont work even with two controllers D: . they dont say that in sale`s time. any hope?...
  6. halo infinate multiplayer disconnected from the local network (intermitant, PC Win10)

in XBoX on Consoles
    halo infinate multiplayer disconnected from the local network (intermitant, PC Win10): so, often when trying to find a match i get this error "you have been disconnected from the local network". having checked i get directed to check my NAT type and everything which i do, is often...
  7. Local Multiplayer Xcloud game pass

in XboX Insiders
    Local Multiplayer Xcloud game pass: Hello, I really like the cloud of the xbox game pass, but it is impossible to play with 2 controllers locally, could you integrate this functionality ? This is a function that will be of great...
  8. Is it possible to use remote play for local multiplayer?

in XboX Insiders
    Is it possible to use remote play for local multiplayer?: I'm planning to play with a friend using game streaming. Is it possible to connect 2 controllers to my PC and play splitscreen Halo for example? Or does remote play coop multiplayer only work with...
  9. XBox Cloud Gaming Local Multiplayer?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox Cloud Gaming Local Multiplayer?: Hello, I just got the Xbox game pass ultimate, and had a question regarding cloud gaming. When using it, are any games local multiplayer? For example, would Halo: Master Chief Collection allow...
  10. Local multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Local multiplayer: Currently I have a gold subscription and 2 profiles share it. Id like to be able to play Deep Rock Galactic with one person on PC and one on Xbox Console in my home. I thought I could do this...