Local Multiplayer Xcloud game pass

Discus and support Local Multiplayer Xcloud game pass in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello, I really like the cloud of the xbox game pass, but it is impossible to play with 2 controllers locally, could you integrate this functionality ?... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Nabss42, Dec 12, 2021.

1. /u/Nabss42
    /u/Nabss42 Guest

Hello, I really like the cloud of the xbox game pass, but it is impossible to play with 2 controllers locally, could you integrate this functionality ?

This is a function that will be of great interest to those around me and myself, I play on the nvidia Shield

Thank you

submitted by /u/Nabss42
    [link] [comments]

/u/Nabss42, Dec 12, 2021
  2. XBF - Staniel Win User

Multiplayer Local Xcloud

[Associate uses a translator application, please note that grammatical errors or incorrect syntax may occur]

Greetings,

That is such a great idea, and we love the feedback. The current structure of Xcloud doesn’t allow for local multiplayer but we are always looking for way to improve the system.

I will take your idea and submit it to our feedback area for review. It does look like it has been recommended in the past, so this should help it get some additional traction.

The feedback hub, now known as the Idea Hub, can be located at the following link in reddit.

ideas - xboxinsiders (reddit.com)

Thanks for the suggestion and happy gaming

[Let us know if this answered your question by tapping "Yes" below]
  3. XBF - Staniel Win User

Multiplayer Local Xcloud

[O associado usa um aplicativo de tradutor, por favor, note que podem ocorrer erros gramaticais ou sintaxe incorreta]

Saudações

Essa é uma ótima ideia, e adoramos o feedback. A estrutura atual do Xcloud não permite multiplayer local, mas estamos sempre procurando uma maneira de melhorar o sistema.

Pegarei sua ideia e a enviarei nossa área de feedback para revisão. Parece que foi recomendado no passado, então isso deve ajudá-lo a obter alguma tração adicional.

O hub de feedback, agora conhecido como Idea Hub, pode ser localizado no seguinte link no reddit.

ideias - xboxinsiders (reddit.com)

Obrigado pela sugestão e jogo feliz

[Deixe-nos saber se isso respondeu a sua pergunta tocando "Sim" abaixo]
  4. ttttubby Win User

X019 - who else is hyped or attending?

The local xcloud is pretty great but i wouldnt mind them openong up the main streaming platform for everyone with Game Pass Ultimate.
  5. AnthonyYNg Win User

XBox Cloud Gaming Local Multiplayer?

It would be nice to know if Microsoft plans on enabling xcloud local multiplayer. I'll take two controller support if not four! 🙂
  6. Smwutches Win User

No cloud option

Xcloud is something different then. He would need a Game Pass Ultimate subscription. Then he would use the Game Pass app on his phone to use the Xcloud service.
Thema:

1. Local Multiplayer Xcloud game pass - Similar Threads - Local Multiplayer Xcloud

2. Would screen sharing for online local multiplayer ever be possible ?

in XboX Insiders
    Would screen sharing for online local multiplayer ever be possible ?: just wondering as some of my favourite games have much better offerings when it comes to their local multiplayer modes, while the online modes are barebones in comparison. we’ve already seen...
  3. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate - Cloud Gaming Local Multiplayer

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate - Cloud Gaming Local Multiplayer: Hi there, I'm loving the bridge into console games from Game Pass Ultimate. Wondering if/when it is on the roadmap to get local couch co-op working within Xbox Game Pass Ultimate via xCloud...
  4. Local and multiplayer at the same time!??!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Local and multiplayer at the same time!??!: Hello. In the three ish years that I have been in the Xbox One world I have found out a couple very important things. Google knno nothing and Microsoft Community knows everything ok NHL 20 ,NBA...
  5. Local Multiplayer Xbox Cloud On Series S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Local Multiplayer Xbox Cloud On Series S: Hello, I have had difficulty getting games like Gears coop and It Takes Two recognizing the second controller/account. Same with Injustice 2, until I downloaded it. Do cloud/game pass games have...
  6. Local Multiplayer (multiple controllers) NECESSARY NOW

in XboX Insiders
    Local Multiplayer (multiple controllers) NECESSARY NOW: So i just buy 3 controllers to play some fun local multiplayers games like BattleToads. But the xcloud wont work even with two controllers D: . they dont say that in sale`s time. any hope?...
  7. halo infinate multiplayer disconnected from the local network (intermitant, PC Win10)

in XBoX on Consoles
    halo infinate multiplayer disconnected from the local network (intermitant, PC Win10): so, often when trying to find a match i get this error "you have been disconnected from the local network". having checked i get directed to check my NAT type and everything which i do, is often...
  8. Is it possible to use remote play for local multiplayer?

in XboX Insiders
    Is it possible to use remote play for local multiplayer?: I'm planning to play with a friend using game streaming. Is it possible to connect 2 controllers to my PC and play splitscreen Halo for example? Or does remote play coop multiplayer only work with...
  9. XBox Cloud Gaming Local Multiplayer?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox Cloud Gaming Local Multiplayer?: Hello, I just got the Xbox game pass ultimate, and had a question regarding cloud gaming. When using it, are any games local multiplayer? For example, would Halo: Master Chief Collection allow...
  10. Local multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Local multiplayer: Currently I have a gold subscription and 2 profiles share it. Id like to be able to play Deep Rock Galactic with one person on PC and one on Xbox Console in my home. I thought I could do this...