Local Multiplayer Xcloud game pass

Discus and support Local Multiplayer Xcloud game pass in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello, I really like the cloud of the xbox game pass, but it is impossible to play with 2 controllers locally, could you integrate this functionality ?... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Nabss42, Dec 12, 2021.

1. /u/Nabss42
    /u/Nabss42 Guest

Hello, I really like the cloud of the xbox game pass, but it is impossible to play with 2 controllers locally, could you integrate this functionality ?

This is a function that will be of great interest to those around me and myself, I play on the nvidia Shield

Thank you

submitted by /u/Nabss42
    [link] [comments]

/u/Nabss42, Dec 12, 2021
  2. ttttubby Win User

X019 - who else is hyped or attending?

The local xcloud is pretty great but i wouldnt mind them openong up the main streaming platform for everyone with Game Pass Ultimate.
  3. Smwutches Win User

No cloud option

Xcloud is something different then. He would need a Game Pass Ultimate subscription. Then he would use the Game Pass app on his phone to use the Xcloud service.
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Confused xbox live and xbox game pass

Xbox Live Gold gives you Multiplayer, 4 free games a month, Discounts on games.

Xbox Game Pass gives you over 100 games to play as long as you have the subscription.

Yes you can have Game Pass without having Xbox Live Gold.

If you want both, then choose Game Pass Ultimate, which combines Xbox Game Pass for PC, Xbox Game Pass for Xbox and Xbox Live Gold, and coming soon Xcloud, were you will be able to play the games on Game Pass on your mobile device too.

For more info on Gold, Game Pass & Xcloud, have a look at these links here.

https://www.xbox.com/en-GB/live/gold

https://www.xbox.com/en-GB/xbox-game-pass?xr=shellnav

https://www.xbox.com/en-GB/xbox-game-pass/pc-games?xr=shellnav

https://www.xbox.com/en-GB/xbox-game-streaming/project-xcloud

https://www.xbox.com/en-GB/xbox-game-pass/cloud-gaming
  5. NawazMohd Win User

Game accessibility issue after EA subscription ends in XBOX one S.

Thank you Reactor leak. Do you have any idea about difference between xbox live local multiplayer and xbox local multiplayer and xbox live local co-op. Does it require xbox live gold pass to play as local multiplayer (using 2 controllers)
  6. Smwutches Win User

Republic Riders not compatible on pc???

No. It would have to be part of Game Pass to be available through Xcloud and it's not.
Thema:

1. Local Multiplayer Xcloud game pass - Similar Threads - Local Multiplayer Xcloud

2. Local Multiplayer Xbox Cloud On Series S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Local Multiplayer Xbox Cloud On Series S: Hello, I have had difficulty getting games like Gears coop and It Takes Two recognizing the second controller/account. Same with Injustice 2, until I downloaded it. Do cloud/game pass games have...
  3. Local Multiplayer (multiple controllers) NECESSARY NOW

in XboX Insiders
    Local Multiplayer (multiple controllers) NECESSARY NOW: So i just buy 3 controllers to play some fun local multiplayers games like BattleToads. But the xcloud wont work even with two controllers D: . they dont say that in sale`s time. any hope?...
  4. halo infinate multiplayer disconnected from the local network (intermitant, PC Win10)

in XBoX on Consoles
    halo infinate multiplayer disconnected from the local network (intermitant, PC Win10): so, often when trying to find a match i get this error "you have been disconnected from the local network". having checked i get directed to check my NAT type and everything which i do, is often...
  5. Is it possible to use remote play for local multiplayer?

in XboX Insiders
    Is it possible to use remote play for local multiplayer?: I'm planning to play with a friend using game streaming. Is it possible to connect 2 controllers to my PC and play splitscreen Halo for example? Or does remote play coop multiplayer only work with...
  6. XBox Cloud Gaming Local Multiplayer?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox Cloud Gaming Local Multiplayer?: Hello, I just got the Xbox game pass ultimate, and had a question regarding cloud gaming. When using it, are any games local multiplayer? For example, would Halo: Master Chief Collection allow...
  7. Local multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Local multiplayer: Currently I have a gold subscription and 2 profiles share it. Id like to be able to play Deep Rock Galactic with one person on PC and one on Xbox Console in my home. I thought I could do this...
  8. Want to play multiplayer locally

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Want to play multiplayer locally: I've searched and can't find the answer. Everything I've found talks about offline but still needs the internet, which is fine. Basically I want my kids to be able to play Halo 2 together split...
  9. Modern Warfare Local Multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modern Warfare Local Multiplayer: Modern Warefare local multiplayer won't work. I don't have xbox live and don't plan on getting it. I am however connected to the internet. I just want to play local offline multiplayer. I have...
  10. Help. Profiles won’t load in minecraft multiplayer local or realms

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help. Profiles won’t load in minecraft multiplayer local or realms: I play Xbox Minecraft with my son and daughter. And after the new update there’s a problem loading our profiles. When we try to play multiplayer local on the world only the person signed in has...