Local only streaming

Discus and support Local only streaming in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; It would be nice to allow for setup to be a local network only option. I was getting stuck looking for an ISP upload speed to meet basic spec even... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/kj05fb, Nov 6, 2019.

1. /u/kj05fb
    /u/kj05fb Guest

Local only streaming

It would be nice to allow for setup to be a local network only option. I was getting stuck looking for an ISP upload speed to meet basic spec even though I only want to stream in my house.

submitted by /u/kj05fb
    [link] [comments]

/u/kj05fb, Nov 6, 2019
  2. Some Kinda Joke Win User

Only local?

I thought Facebook was the place for social networking. Personally I don't want to play with people thousands of miles away because I get less lag, allegedly.
  3. k1701 Win User

Only local?

I hear you... I got the same problem..... I hope they could change it back it to MW2,WOW and Black ops matchmaking (connect with anyone throughout the world,fast matchmaking, little or no lag)
  4. PR Playosky PR Win User

Only local?

I'm from the Caribbean and I can only connect with nearby countries, I like to play with america and europe
  5. Dajaxman Win User

Only local?

really where was this statement posted?
  6. xXGriMnEviLXx Win User

Only local?

Robert Bowling has stated that they are working on a fix for players in the UK/Europe.
Thema:

Local only streaming

1. Local only streaming - Similar Threads - Local streaming

2. For anyone who wants local streaming on iOS

in XboX Insiders
    For anyone who wants local streaming on iOS: If you really want streaming to your iOS devices within the same network, try OneCast app. It’s brilliant! submitted by /u/AussieAnon365 [link] [comments]
  3. xCloud Project and local area network.

in XboX Insiders
    xCloud Project and local area network.: The main question i have is that I would like to be able to stream on the local LAN only, is this going to be possible, or is it always going to have to be done remotely. The main reason I ask of...
  4. Carcassone problem wit local multi-player on Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Carcassone problem wit local multi-player on Xbox one: Can i have some help how I can play carcassone on Xbox one and setup guest player to play local multi-player as there are only option to sign in another account. Thanks...
  5. Local problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Local problem: Hi, Im in posession of Terminator Salvation I bought in Japan but it wont work on my french Xbox360 can somebody help me ? 5679e0e3-a057-43d4-bb38-829d43a6f17b
  6. saving locally for playing offline

in XBoX on Windows
    saving locally for playing offline: i am playing outer worlds on windows 10, i would like to play it offline however i do not know how to sync my cloud saves to my local saves. therefore when offline, i cannot load my save...
  7. Outer Worlds Xbox (Beta) - No longer able to load local save games

in XBoX on Windows
    Outer Worlds Xbox (Beta) - No longer able to load local save games: Hi I've been playing for a few hours and after quitting (the proper way) I am suddenly unable to load my locally saved games. I tried relaunching and this time even though the save game sync...
  8. Kinect播放本地视频时缺帧的情况 [Mod Translation-Missing frame when Kinect plays local video]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kinect播放本地视频时缺帧的情况 [Mod Translation-Missing frame when Kinect plays local video]: 用Kinect录制视频后,将视频保存到U盘中,再次播放时,发现有缺桢的情况,就想请问一下,能否用Kinect还原当时情况,让视频解析器完整显示出录制时的每一帧画面 [Mod Translation-After recording the video with Kinect, save the video to the USB flash drive. When playing...
  9. Fable 3 gamepass local coop saves disappearing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 3 gamepass local coop saves disappearing: Ok I have researched this for a week now, because my gf and I spent a good 10+ hrs in a gaming session, just to lose both of our characters and being stuck where we left off in the storyline. I...
  10. Stream Locally without Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stream Locally without Xbox One: So I cant use Pandora on the Xbox One because Xbox Live is down, which I understand. BUT are you telling me that I cant stream music from Windows Media Player on my PC to my Xbox One because Xbox...