Local only streaming

Discus and support Local only streaming in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; It would be nice to allow for setup to be a local network only option. I was getting stuck looking for an ISP upload speed to meet basic spec even... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/kj05fb, Nov 6, 2019.

1. /u/kj05fb
    /u/kj05fb Guest

Local only streaming

It would be nice to allow for setup to be a local network only option. I was getting stuck looking for an ISP upload speed to meet basic spec even though I only want to stream in my house.

submitted by /u/kj05fb
    [link] [comments]

/u/kj05fb, Nov 6, 2019
  2. Some Kinda Joke Win User

Only local?

I thought Facebook was the place for social networking. Personally I don't want to play with people thousands of miles away because I get less lag, allegedly.
  3. k1701 Win User

Only local?

I hear you... I got the same problem..... I hope they could change it back it to MW2,WOW and Black ops matchmaking (connect with anyone throughout the world,fast matchmaking, little or no lag)
  4. PR Playosky PR Win User

Only local?

I'm from the Caribbean and I can only connect with nearby countries, I like to play with america and europe
  5. Dajaxman Win User

Only local?

really where was this statement posted?
  6. xXGriMnEviLXx Win User

Only local?

Robert Bowling has stated that they are working on a fix for players in the UK/Europe.
Thema:

Local only streaming

1. Local only streaming - Similar Threads - Local streaming

2. PT/BR bad localization in the guide

in XboX Insiders
    PT/BR bad localization in the guide: Guide - personalize guide Instead of '' personalizar o guia", it should be "personalizar a guia" "Guia", in this case, is a feminine noum, then it requires the article "a" to define it, not "o"....
  3. I think I did a wrong answer for the game localization survey on the insider app. Anyway to...

in XboX Insiders
    I think I did a wrong answer for the game localization survey on the insider app. Anyway to...: I was confused about some questions since the questions seemed to be translated by the auto-translation. I supposed to rate 5 stars instead of 2 stars for the question about the possiblity for...
  4. Game streaming on local network with non-Bluetooth controller?

in XboX Insiders
    Game streaming on local network with non-Bluetooth controller?: So I would love to carry on playing Xbox whilst my wife watches some reality rubbish on TV. However, I only have an older style non-Bluetooth controller. Is there any way I can use the game...
  5. Xbox Local Streaming (Companion App) - Bandwidth issue with Bootcamp

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Local Streaming (Companion App) - Bandwidth issue with Bootcamp: Hi, I am trying to stream from my Xbox One to one of my laptops through my 5GHz Wifi, and am facing a weird issue: it works fine on my Acer Swift 7, but is very bad on my Macbook Pro 2017 running...
  6. Local Game Streaming to PC via Console Companion Has Improved

in XboX Insiders
    Local Game Streaming to PC via Console Companion Has Improved: I know I can only provide anecdotal evidence, and there are many many factors that could be in play. I want to document a change in performance that may or may not mean anything. In December I...
  7. Streaming is not working for me I set up the whole thing to use local streaming (not cloud)...

in XboX Insiders
    Streaming is not working for me I set up the whole thing to use local streaming (not cloud)...: I set up the whole thing to use local streaming (not cloud) and every time I try to set up a new console but I get told it's not in my ring or region but I live in the US of A submitted by...
  8. My understanding is that Console streaming is local, since it depends on the console...

in XboX Insiders
    My understanding is that Console streaming is local, since it depends on the console...: The XCloud project is basically Xbox One X consoles lined up in a rack in those XLive/Azure regions of UK/US/SEA, etc... to provide low latency streaming to your less powerful device. So, I get...
  9. For anyone who wants local streaming on iOS

in XboX Insiders
    For anyone who wants local streaming on iOS: If you really want streaming to your iOS devices within the same network, try OneCast app. It’s brilliant! submitted by /u/AussieAnon365 [link] [comments]
  10. Stream Locally without Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stream Locally without Xbox One: So I cant use Pandora on the Xbox One because Xbox Live is down, which I understand. BUT are you telling me that I cant stream music from Windows Media Player on my PC to my Xbox One because Xbox...