Local problem

Discus and support Local problem in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, Im in posession of Terminator Salvation I bought in Japan but it wont work on my french Xbox360 can somebody help me ?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CharlesCoubronne, Nov 4, 2019.

1. Local problem

Hi, Im in posession of Terminator Salvation I bought in Japan but it wont work on my french Xbox360 can somebody help me ?

:)

CharlesCoubronne, Nov 4, 2019
  2. Mister Cerb Win User

Locale Problem

Hey there Wiry!

Glad to hear your got everything sorted! Game on! ^_^
  3. oOUTSIDERo62 Win User

Locale Problems

As far as I know you must wait the 3 months to change it back.
  4. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

locality problem

You'll have to be a little more specific about the nature of the issue to receive the adequate help you deserve.

The Xbox One "System Settings" troubleshooter should be a start, it'll tell you what things you can do with your location settings.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/system-settings

You may have to go to http://account.microsoft.com to change your location settings if you have just moved somewhere like a new country. If you're trying to use location settings
    to get around content blockage in a certain area or use it to buy a game, you shouldn't. That's technically not something you should do with those settings
  5. PatriotSH529 Win User

locality problem

You can contact Microsoft support they may be able to help, or you can try to do a hard reset on the console and make sure anyone with your information deletes it from their console
  6. CharlesCoubronne Win User

Local problem

Hi, you bought the game in Japan and the console in US or other Country? Xbox 360, if I remember correctly, are region free for games and region locked for DVD movie.

What's exactly your problem? "wont work" is too generic.
    It says that Im not in the apropriate region
Thema:

Local problem

1. Local problem - Similar Threads - Local problem

2. Resolution of Recent Fable 3 Local Co-Op Save Autodestruct Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Resolution of Recent Fable 3 Local Co-Op Save Autodestruct Problem: Hello: I hope I am in the right forum, if not, apologies, and hopefully the moderator can situate this post where it belongs... In an earlier post I surprisingly was well received in my...
  3. Carcassone problem wit local multi-player on Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Carcassone problem wit local multi-player on Xbox one: Can i have some help how I can play carcassone on Xbox one and setup guest player to play local multi-player as there are only option to sign in another account. Thanks...
  4. locality problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    locality problem: My problem is in the location of my xbox, even changing is not working, I wonder if anyone can help me? I can't buy anything, not even change basic xbox stuff 94f63a40-9079-4028-bc75-9d88e05bb414
  5. problem game fable 2 localization

in XBoX on Consoles
    problem game fable 2 localization: hello i am bay fable 2 for x box360 but not have russian version,what i am need doiing? (sory my eanlgish very bad) 374222ca-1f25-49c9-b752-32023428311f
  6. XBox 360 Local Profile Gamertag Update Problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBox 360 Local Profile Gamertag Update Problem: Hi, I linked my daughters XBox 360 local profile to a new Xbox Live account and was successfully assigned a random gamertag. When I did this all her stored local data got updated to her new...
  7. Joy Ride Turbo XBOX ONE problem local multiplayer split screen xbox live problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Joy Ride Turbo XBOX ONE problem local multiplayer split screen xbox live problem: Split from this thread. Same here, had the game on Game Pass when I bought the system. The kids loved it, could play multiplayer. So I bought it in the store and now I can't play multiplayer....
  8. Joy Ride Turbo XBOX ONE problem local multiplayer split screen xbox live problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Joy Ride Turbo XBOX ONE problem local multiplayer split screen xbox live problem: Has anyone played this game split screen? My console is XBOX ONE, I bought this game on Windows Market, I have quest account. I'm trying to play with some friends but when they try to join as...
  9. Joy Ride Turbo XBOX ONE problem local multiplayer split screen xbox live problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Joy Ride Turbo XBOX ONE problem local multiplayer split screen xbox live problem: Has anyone played this game split screen? My console is XBOX ONE, I bought this game on Windows Market, I have quest account. I'm trying to play with some friends but when they try to join as...
  10. got xbox 360 local problem.

in XBoX on Consoles
    got xbox 360 local problem.: got xbox 360 local problem. 1. i changed xbox 360 local to taiwan for a test. and i can't change back US 2. After changing xbox 360 local. i Can't be on Xbox live gold. even it did not...