Locating server issues

Discus and support Locating server issues in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My friend and I just beat the ender dragon and exploring the end city when he just disconnected. We tried over and over to get my friends back in but... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by qJared, Aug 14, 2019 at 11:42 AM.

1. qJared
    qJared Guest

Locating server issues

My friend and I just beat the ender dragon and exploring the end city when he just disconnected. We tried over and over to get my friends back in but it wouldnt work we tried uninstalling but it still doesn't work.When we go into other worlds it
    works, but it's just this one. It's not just one friend it's all of them. Please help

:)

2. XBF Javier R Win User

Locating server issues

Hello qJared,

We thank you for bringing this inquiry to our forums community, and understand that this concerns an inability to play within a world on Minecraft after being disconnected from it.

What occurs exactly when your friends try to join the world? Are there any error messages received, and if so, what errors appear?

Clarify this for us and we'll be right here ready to respond.

Best wishes!
  3. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Locating server issues

Try check in your Network if have any changes NAT and ask to your Friend see if they network had any changes too

Try follow this documentation from support Support Xbox Networking
  4. Fear Thy Waffle Win User

not happy with this lagg

[quote user="CAMAROBOY69"]

^ Was it a Dice server or random player created server? If someone with a poor connection creates a server and you join, its going to cause issues for sure.

[/quote] Battlefield 3 is not host powered. It is run by servers, if a person is having issues, it means they are too far away from the servers location, or they their internet is not very good.
  5. Cosmicthoughts Win User

Change server location?

Hi That Guy!

It's far more likely that your download is suffering because of the high demand Xbox Live is under at this time. Moving Server will not fix that problem.

I'd expect this to improve as the new console rush abates over time
  6. MDG o CROWN o Win User

Locating Server~ Minecraft

You can verify that your console or that of your friend are not in the insider program and some of them have a beta version installed
Thema:

Locating server issues

1. Locating server issues - Similar Threads - Locating server issues

2. Locating Server~ Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Locating Server~ Minecraft: Every time I try to join my friends Minecraft game, it just says locating server. They have tried to join my game, and it has also said locating server. I am able to join other people, and we can...
  3. Xbox one X randomly disconnects from Xbox Live in specific locations

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one X randomly disconnects from Xbox Live in specific locations: Hello For the past two weeks my Xbox one X has been repeatly disconnected from Xbox Live when doing, well, anything. Games I've been playing when this has occurred are: Grand theft auto V (in...
  4. location

in XBoX Accessibility
    location: Can I see where my xbox 360 live gold subscription is being accessed from beyond my home location be2d43b1-a05c-45dd-88d5-77716d419b8a
  5. Can't Join Friend's World After Entering End city in Minecraft; Locating Server bug

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Join Friend's World After Entering End city in Minecraft; Locating Server bug: My friend plays on an iPad and created a world for us to play on and we made a lot of progress and made it to The End even defeating the Ender Dragon and decided to go to the End City. My friend...
  6. Freezing in one location.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Freezing in one location.: I have been playing Oblivion for a long time, I am at the nines trying to retrieve the shield at Bulwark, I have been inside a few times, but now when I try to go back in, my Xbox 360 freezes when...
  7. Xbox (beta) for PC App causing micro stutters and games saves location "Nightmare".

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox (beta) for PC App causing micro stutters and games saves location "Nightmare".: All - Let me start by saying that I've been using the service for almost 2 months now, at the beginning was great then I found some deal breaking issues that just made me cancel my subscription....
  8. Minecraft stuck on locating server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft stuck on locating server: Hello, My girlfriend and I made a minecraft world on a PC on the windows 10 edition and have been playing on it for a while. Yesterday however, she(the host) could join the world, but mine just...
  9. Default save locations for Game Pass on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Default save locations for Game Pass on PC: So I've run into a very frustrating issue, when attempting to install a game from your XBOX GAME PASS windows desktop application. I currently have multiple hard drives and I have my data...
  10. Locating server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Locating server: when trying to load into a friends game on minecraft xbox live edition it just sits on locating server, and theres enough space on the xbox c37a07df-db45-4262-bfd2-073f1d588212