Locating the perks tab on the Xbox Mobile App

Discus and support Locating the perks tab on the Xbox Mobile App in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I am having MAJOR trouble finding the xbox live perks tab on the iPhone Xbox Mobile app, I have not found a single tutorial on how to do it and I've... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by _164, Nov 25, 2021.

1. _164
    _164 Guest

I am having MAJOR trouble finding the xbox live perks tab on the iPhone Xbox Mobile app, I have not found a single tutorial on how to do it and I've been searching for an hour and 30 minutes now (this is my last resort), I tried going to my full game library but I can only see my summarized game library. I've checked youtube, safari, google, and even yahoo but I haven't found ANYTHING on how to do get to the perks tab. If anyone even has the. slightest idea as to how I can get to my perks tab on my phone please message back, I'm trying to get discord nitro (and yes I have Ultimate) but I've had no luck.

:)

2. L4c3rd4 Win User

Xbox Game Pass Perks

Open the Game pass App on your mobile > Click on your gamer pic on the bottom tab, in the centre, to be more specific > You will see your profile, and it will appear the perks there > And then, select “show all”. All your perks will be shown there. :)
  3. InsanKilla clan Win User

Where can the PSO2 Perk be found for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate?

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate member, you can find your perks on your console within the Xbox Game Pass tab, in the new Xbox (beta) app on Windows
    10 PC, or within the Xbox Game Pass mobile app. And as Zenosos said Pso2 is Na and Canada only
  4. Francia J. Win User

"Sorry, we're having trouble showing the details of this perk right now. Try again later"

I apologize but that will be the only way. To claim the perks on PC, Xbox, or on the mobile Xbox App.
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

How can i redeem my Game pass Ultimate perks after moving regions?

You can claim the perks by logging in on Xbox beta app on windows 10, the game pass app on mobile device or log in on your xbox one console, and find the perks on there and claim them. Each perk gives instructions on how to claim.
  6. XBF Eladio M Win User

Find perks tab

Hey Mohammad

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are currently inquiring about how to find your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Perks.

From the Xbox One Console, you can find this section by going into your Games and apps section and selecting the
    Full library tab. Here you can select Xbox Game Pass and select the green Xbox Game Pass banner. You should be able to see Perks
    here.

Alternatively, on the Xbox Game Pass mobile app, you can select the profile tab in the middle and you should see Perks underneath the
    Microsoft Rewards balance.

I hope this helps.
Thema:

1. Locating the perks tab on the Xbox Mobile App - Similar Threads - Locating perks tab

2. (PC) Receiving error 0x80070002 when attempting to switch default app install location

in XBoX on Windows
    (PC) Receiving error 0x80070002 when attempting to switch default app install location: Hello! I am a Windows 10 / Game Pass user who would prefer to install certain larger apps and games on an external drive. However whenever I attempt to switch the default drive I get the...
  3. Xbox App not changing download location

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App not changing download location: Hello all! So my C Drive is filling up so i want to download my gamepass games for my pc onto my D Drive but it does not give me the option, i have gone into settings and tried to do it that way...
  4. Xbox Game Bar Default Capture Location

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Bar Default Capture Location: I wanted to change my capture location into another folder but xbox game bar has set its default location in AppData\Local\Temp folder and I can't change it's file location using normal method....
  5. Can't change country location

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't change country location: Hey all, I have changed my profile info location and console location to another country, yet somehow, whenever I wanna buy something or activate a subscription, I receive an error notification...
  6. Locating Driver for X-Box Wireless Controller USB Dongle

in XBoX on Consoles
    Locating Driver for X-Box Wireless Controller USB Dongle: Yo! I'm on my second wireless USB dongle (someone I know accidentally completely crushed my previous) and now that I've gotten quite a good amount of use out of it, I've found one MAJOR problem!...
  7. Can't change my Xbox account location. Can't purchase anything now.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't change my Xbox account location. Can't purchase anything now.: Hi, I recently got a Series X. Since I am in the process of moving, I tried changing my account to the new country on my Microsoft profile first which worked and am now trying to change it on my...
  8. i redeemed a gift card but it appears in a different location and correct currency

in XBoX Accessibility
    i redeemed a gift card but it appears in a different location and correct currency: Hi i got given a gift card that i added via the pc, i just upgraded to W11 and it appears that it has added a different default location to my profile so doesn't allow me to use the credit as it...
  9. Xbox Game Bar Save Location

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Bar Save Location: Hi, I've accidently moved my capture location into my D;/ drive's root, how can I fix this? Thanks c0a0964d-0813-45a5-8b6b-b3c337cf7f21
  10. change install location

in XBoX on Windows
    change install location: hi, I'm trying to change where my install location is. I go to my settings and click general and then choose what drive I want but when I go to install a game it only shows my c drive despite me...