Discus and support location in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Can I see where my xbox 360 live gold subscription is being accessed from beyond my home location be2d43b1-a05c-45dd-88d5-77716d419b8a Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by OG-J-TWIN, Aug 13, 2019.

1. OG-J-TWIN
    OG-J-TWIN Guest

Can I see where my xbox 360 live gold subscription is being accessed from beyond my home location

:)

OG-J-TWIN, Aug 13, 2019
  2. cammyh99 Win User

It sucks i cant get on fifa now :(
  3. The Cthulhu Win User

Mmm, maybe check the date before posting.
  4. Zhyar MW Win User

Mmm... maybe you can know there location by clicking at there names... or opening the personal file , if its allowed by the player.
  5. stifler1234 Win User

someone stole one of my xboxones trying to find the last 5 locations my profile was logged in
  6. Misses Quinzel Win User

Hey there, cammyh99! This thread is over a year old. We never suggest changing your region to gain access to games in advance. If you need assistance with any other support issue, please post up a new thread detailing what you're running into and troubleshooting
    you've completed. This way our community can get you the individual support that works best on the forums. :)
Thema:

1. location - Similar Threads - location

2. I can't connect my phone app to my console because of my location...

in XboX Insiders
    I can't connect my phone app to my console because of my location...: Hello everyone, I joined the game streaming program but I'm French and I live in France... I successfully set the Insider app and the phone app but I cannot test it because it says that it's not...
  3. where are games with gold located on Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    where are games with gold located on Xbox 360: Where is the link on xbox 360 to install 'games with gold' subscription 9e2aa1cd-d551-4503-a98b-bec288c8a8c7
  4. Выбор страны (местоположение) в экаунте на консоли[Select a country (location) in the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Выбор страны (местоположение) в экаунте на консоли[Select a country (location) in the...: Список стран, отображаемый при выборе своей страны или местоположения является сильно урезанным на xbox one. При выборе страны-соседа пропадает возможность сделать оплату. Через мс экаунт вовсе не...
  5. Unable to change install location

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to change install location: So I’ve tried to change the new game installation destination through settings > general > destination, however it will not allow me to select my Secondary (D) drive. It gives me an option to...
  6. "Locating Server" nobody can join me, help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Locating Server" nobody can join me, help?: Hey! Litterally nobody can join me, I can join everyone, but if someones trys to join my world, it says "Locating Server" it gets stuck there. I waited 1-2 hours on the screen (a friend tried ro...
  7. Change of location

in XBoX on Consoles
    Change of location: we have an old xbox, we have now moved to france and I would like to set it up, but when i try and purchase a game it says outside of location. Do I need to reset the xbox? Also, the xbox account...
  8. Trouble with xbox account location and billing.

in XBoX on Windows
    Trouble with xbox account location and billing.: Hi I've recently decided to get Gamepass for PC due to the recommendation of a friend but ran into a rather strange problem. I live and work in Iceland, and my Microsoft account has Iceland set...
  9. Can’t Change Location in Xbox App

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can’t Change Location in Xbox App: A while ago, I noticed that installs started from the iOS app no longer worked. I’ve tracked it down to the location in the app is stuck on the wrong setting. Installs work fine from the Game Pass...
  10. Minecraft bedrock cross platform locating server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft bedrock cross platform locating server: My friends can join eachother but when i try to join it just get stuck on locating server and never does anything im struggling and ive reinstalled my game and my console, btw im on a ps4 and they...