Discus and support location in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Can I see where my xbox 360 live gold subscription is being accessed from beyond my home location be2d43b1-a05c-45dd-88d5-77716d419b8a Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by OG-J-TWIN, Aug 13, 2019.

1. OG-J-TWIN
    OG-J-TWIN Guest

Can I see where my xbox 360 live gold subscription is being accessed from beyond my home location

:)

OG-J-TWIN, Aug 13, 2019
  2. cammyh99 Win User

It sucks i cant get on fifa now :(
  3. The Cthulhu Win User

Mmm, maybe check the date before posting.
  4. Zhyar MW Win User

Mmm... maybe you can know there location by clicking at there names... or opening the personal file , if its allowed by the player.
  5. stifler1234 Win User

someone stole one of my xboxones trying to find the last 5 locations my profile was logged in
  6. Misses Quinzel Win User

Hey there, cammyh99! This thread is over a year old. We never suggest changing your region to gain access to games in advance. If you need assistance with any other support issue, please post up a new thread detailing what you're running into and troubleshooting
    you've completed. This way our community can get you the individual support that works best on the forums. :)
Thema:

1. location - Similar Threads - location

2. Locating server issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Locating server issues: My friend and I just beat the ender dragon and exploring the end city when he just disconnected. We tried over and over to get my friends back in but it wouldnt work we tried uninstalling but it...
  3. Locating Server~ Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Locating Server~ Minecraft: Every time I try to join my friends Minecraft game, it just says locating server. They have tried to join my game, and it has also said locating server. I am able to join other people, and we can...
  4. Xbox one X randomly disconnects from Xbox Live in specific locations

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one X randomly disconnects from Xbox Live in specific locations: Hello For the past two weeks my Xbox one X has been repeatly disconnected from Xbox Live when doing, well, anything. Games I've been playing when this has occurred are: Grand theft auto V (in...
  5. Can't Join Friend's World After Entering End city in Minecraft; Locating Server bug

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Join Friend's World After Entering End city in Minecraft; Locating Server bug: My friend plays on an iPad and created a world for us to play on and we made a lot of progress and made it to The End even defeating the Ender Dragon and decided to go to the End City. My friend...
  6. Freezing in one location.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Freezing in one location.: I have been playing Oblivion for a long time, I am at the nines trying to retrieve the shield at Bulwark, I have been inside a few times, but now when I try to go back in, my Xbox 360 freezes when...
  7. Xbox (beta) for PC App causing micro stutters and games saves location "Nightmare".

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox (beta) for PC App causing micro stutters and games saves location "Nightmare".: All - Let me start by saying that I've been using the service for almost 2 months now, at the beginning was great then I found some deal breaking issues that just made me cancel my subscription....
  8. Minecraft stuck on locating server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft stuck on locating server: Hello, My girlfriend and I made a minecraft world on a PC on the windows 10 edition and have been playing on it for a while. Yesterday however, she(the host) could join the world, but mine just...
  9. Default save locations for Game Pass on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Default save locations for Game Pass on PC: So I've run into a very frustrating issue, when attempting to install a game from your XBOX GAME PASS windows desktop application. I currently have multiple hard drives and I have my data...
  10. Xbox game pass PC folder location

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game pass PC folder location: Hello guys I got an issue downloading a game: Metro Exodus. I started dowloading yesterday night and decided to pause it since it was a bit late, so I pressed pause and quit the app. The...