lock up issue

Discus and support lock up issue in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; everytime the game auto save it locks up. but, i have no issue doing the save manually. i even tried with new games. 9b5a83e1-46e0-48db-a92a-aeadbe0437f9 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CMaggotbone, Jan 24, 2014.

1. CMaggotbone
    CMaggotbone Guest

lock up issue

everytime the game auto save it locks up. but, i have no issue doing the save manually. i even tried with new games.

:)

CMaggotbone, Jan 24, 2014
  2. rkkeller
    rkkeller Guest
    Max and the Curse of Brotherhood Lock up issues?

I have had this since day one and have had no problems.

I might try to unplug it, wait 15-30 seconds then try it again.

rkkeller, Jan 24, 2014
  3. Vortimous
    Vortimous Guest
    Max and the Curse of Brotherhood Lock up issues?

Well, he has moved on and there doesn't seem to be any of those gas guys that pop in later chapters. he has played most of the day today with no lockups. I guess it was a bug with those gas guys in chapter one. he just got to chapter 4 today and no problems....

Vortimous, Jan 24, 2014
  4. CarstenE Win User

Locking up

Hey xxCOKILLAHxx ,

Lets try the following, but before doing that make sure you know your Email / Password Combination of your Account!:

- Turn off the Console

- Press and hold the "Bind" and "Eject" button

- Power on your Xbox while still Holding "Bind" and "Eject" until the Troubleshooting Screen appears.

- On the Troubleshooting Screen select "Reset" and select the Option to "Keep your Games and Apps"

After the process see if the Console behaves normal again. Let me know if that helped or not.

- lg 2Bad4You

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Was my post helpful? - Leave a Upvote :)
  5. Mister Maka Win User

LOCKS UP

Hey there.

So that we can best help out, can you please clarify which game you're referring to? Thanks :)
  6. DawnaStephens Win User

issues since update to windows 8.1 rt

Im having issues with games and locking up
  7. KLRSKIR Win User

Credits been taken because I have too many so only got 100,000,000 and free car !

As this issue is solely an aspect of Turn10 Studios, this thread will be locked up.
  8. PheneousPhreak Win User

Karkand and Physical Warfare pack, now live on in game shop.

anyone having lock up / freeze issues after the multiplayer update?
Thema:

lock up issue

1. lock up issue - Similar Threads - lock issue

2. enforcement issues... i replied to a post, but the post was locked so I didn't get a reply...

in XBoX on Consoles
    enforcement issues... i replied to a post, but the post was locked so I didn't get a reply...: xbox ambassadors! You don't get tired of saying..."don't retaliate", "if you retaliate", etc... you don't realize that most of the problems are because there is a system in place that is easily...
  3. Well , my thread was locked , so here’s me explaining the issue again

in XBoX on Consoles
    Well , my thread was locked , so here’s me explaining the issue again: So , if you use a certain link onto the xbox website it lets you change your username for free EVEN AFTER youve already changed it once for free , so i used it , and well , the name i put was...
  4. Sign in issues and how rude the forum team are locking the thread for no reason.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Sign in issues and how rude the forum team are locking the thread for no reason.: Hello there my name is Ethan, ive been having issues signing in and it only happens when i log back out to have my dinner or go to sleep so when i want to go on my xbox and try to sign in it comes...
  5. N7 Collectors Issue region locked?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    N7 Collectors Issue region locked?: I have all the dlc for Mass Effect and N7 Collectors Edition shows up on the store page, yet is tries to say that it isnt available in my region. On desktop it wont even let me see the price. Does...
  6. Issue with Gears of War Ultimate Edition locking up on XBOX One in Act 3: Belly of the Beast?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issue with Gears of War Ultimate Edition locking up on XBOX One in Act 3: Belly of the Beast?: I have an Xbox One running Gears of War Ultimate Edition. I have made it to Act 3: Belly of the Beast. After a few minutes, the system just locks as I am walking down the path underground....
  7. assassin’s creed origins R & Lock issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    assassin’s creed origins R & Lock issue: I have downloaded this game. I can start the game but at the first screen (see below) I can't do anything. I have played other games so its not an issue with my console or controller. I have...
  8. Having serious issues with Gears 4. Game mode locked, what does that mean ? Someone please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having serious issues with Gears 4. Game mode locked, what does that mean ? Someone please help: I can't play horde, multiplayer, campaign, nothing. Always getting kicked out 8ad35298-7d35-42a3-b0d1-b68da77c1fdf
  9. Sonic & Knuckles lock-on issue with other Sonic games on XB1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sonic & Knuckles lock-on issue with other Sonic games on XB1: I was very pleased to see Sonic & Knuckles added to BC. Unfortunately, the lock-on feature for Sonic 1, 2, and 3 is not working for me. I own all four games and all are installed on my XB1....
  10. HELP Issues purchasing xbox one and knowing voltage, adapter capability , region locks

in XBoX on Consoles
    HELP Issues purchasing xbox one and knowing voltage, adapter capability , region locks: Hi Everyone, I'm a new university student and i've never owned a game console before. I study in Europe but I'm back and forth on holidays in the Caribbean. I've come across a great offer here...